Nobody really care about Class:y (My Teenage Girls) debut?

• Nobody talk about them here, they're not trending on Twitter as well and other than their subreddit, no one talk about them in r/kpop in reddit. No trending post as well in Korean forums. I thought they're at least quite popular in Korea like many said before as even Kep1er debut able to buzz some noise from knetz but for Class:y get nothing. The only thing they get is the criticism of the members age but not even enough to make people talk about them. Comparing to Le sserafim who also released their concept photo, they're invisible. I wonder if they can compete with Le sserafim later as their debut date is close to each other.

And can they even compete with all these 4th gg especially with that 7 years contract that if this group flops, they can go nowhere.

• A lot of idol survival shows go unnoticed. Especially for guys. I know of least 2 I am not even sure anyone on here knows exist. One of which is airing now I think.

That's the power of MNET, and that's the reason why most companies go to them if they want to do a survival show.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• mnet shows have much higher visibility and even their shows flop. but mnet is good at stirring controversy and conversation around their groups, something mbc can't master. even if people are hating on your group, the constant talk makes people check them out. class:y will likely perform like most nugu girl groups

who's your favorite artist?

• MBC shoot themselves in the foot by not providing English subtitles and a live om YouTube like it was said. Perhaps it was just rumors but they should've at least given some effort

Then the show was basically a mess, it looked like they were making things up as the season went. Too many eliminations, following a system that in the end served NOTHING to the final lineup (like having a spot for each grade according to their victories in the lineup)

And in the end they gave a benefit that yeted one of the favorite contestants (Yooyeon) out of the lineup. She even had a China bar. Plus none of the 3rd graders made it so the ages are even more baffling

Plus the managing of the company that they're under is terrible. They're basically killing all the hype they could've have had

• I watched the whole show so I'm interested in them. But I'm not the kind to hype something to the moon when they still have to prove their worth. I'm also a bit concerned about the age gap of the members. There are too many little girls. I could have done with only Boeun, but when you add Riwon and Seonyou also, the whole groups feels very young. So, we'll see.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!