My 2 cents about Girls Planet 999 so far (controversial and some spoilers)

• - The K/DA team was very good, but I can understand why the #1 Kim Dayeon wasn't given the sticker; while she seems pretty good it's true that when I watched her I felt as I was hearing and watching a random and standar korean idol generator, like a big lack of magnetism. I do agree #2 Ye Young should have got it, as she no doubt put one of the best vocal performances, and she slayed the ad-libs.

- Kang Ye Seo wasn't all that on Crazy, that wasn't a #2 on the top 9 worthy performance for some good facial gestures here and there and knowing how to handle the mic issue. Kim Sein on the same team stood out more imo.

- Yujin performance was good but that was it really, asking for better than the #7 she got is being quite biased. Not like she chose the best song of the world to show her skills either, she played it a little safe.

- Controversies aside, Fu Yaning has great rapping and stage presence and she hard carried the Helicopter team performance imo, Cai Bing was good but I feel like she didn't do all that to get a Top 9 spot. Her plain face as Sunmi said played a big factor I guess.

- Don't think what Fu Yaning said to Yujin is that serious at all or deserving of the hate all things considered, if this type of jokingly diss was used on a casual context no one would care or be dramatic about it, yet people are acting like she spit on her, insulted her parents and tried to stabbed her.

- The girl singing Paradise Lost was not it, like the voice itself didn't fit that song imo.

- Ando Rinka from the Gogobebe performance (the one with the hat) actually have some swag, stage presence and a powerful voice but nobody talks about her which is a shame.

Feel free to share your thoughts about everything.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• Wow I agree with almost everything you said

I loved Yeseo, but yes #2 out of all the girls was a bit much especially when Se In had one of the best vocal performances of the entire show so far, but Vocals aren't everything and Yeseo is gorgeous and she looked the part with the dancing, she is a chance of making the final lineup you should give her a chance

I was expecting to like Seungyeon a whole lot more than I have so far (the paradise lost girl) I love her group Bvndit but she has been really Meh to me so far

I didn't notice Rinka's performance honestly, I did like her photoshoot from a few weeks back that all the contestants had to do, she is really photogenic

• Kang Ye Seo wasn't all that on Crazy, that wasn't a #2 on the top 9 worthy performance for some good facial gestures here and there and knowing how to handle the mic issue. Kim Sein on the same team stood out more imo.

I thought she was great. Her dancing was so impressive. And she's got a spunky pretty confidence. She's a really really solid performer in a gorgeous package.

That combined with her charming cute yet confident personality off stage (she had the best intro vid in my opinion) makes her my top all around pick.

She's got the performance. The visuals. And the ability to be charming in front of the camera beyond just on stage.

She's got my vote.

• Maybe I was the one getting stunned by Sein's vocals on the performance since I didn't expect her to pop off like that, I also liked the tone of her voice and think it fitted the song perfectly, so maybe my eyes were on her too much. Honestly Ye Seo at #2 was really surprising to me but yeah nothing against her she did definitely did very well.

Neo got my back

• Maybe I was the one getting stunned by Sein's vocals on the performance since I didn't expect her to pop off like that, I also liked the tone of her voice and think it fitted the song perfectly, so maybe my eyes were on her too much. Honestly Ye Seo at #2 was really surprising to me but yeah nothing against her she did definitely did very well.

No worries! I wasn't trying to get you to change your opinion haha.

Everyone has different views on the girls.

That's what makes these shows so fun. All the back in forth on who's rooting for who and who thinks who should make it and why.

Then we all gotta face the MNET gods and hope they smile on our picks lol.

• I just wanna say few things:

- Agree with Yeseo, she was good but not #2, somewhere 7-9 would be ok

- Next one is that Kuwahara Ayana at #9, when they announced it I was like... hold on who's she? hat girl from gogobebe or Yurina would be much better choice

- I think Cai Bing and Youngeun are somewhere like 8-12 but of course anyone can have opinion so it's totally ok that mentors choosen them

- but I don't understand how at least one of: An Jeongmin, and Choi Yeyoung didn't make it to top9, why? because both sounded better than for example Yeseo or Ayana. I mean stable, nice high notes, with cool adblids.

- that set aside was happy to see Hikaru as #1 and Ruiqi and Xiaoting ranked high as well, at least the start seems interesting in a way that they've didn't bash/cut those girls

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sein... Crazy isn't even difficult and in the beggin of her part she sounded average and her dance lacked too. Myah and Yeseo did better in the team. Girls Planet seems to lack Main Vocalists, a lot of them doesn't sound consistent.

My controversial:

- Yurina is charismatic, but people give to much credit. She isn't a stand out as a dancer or a vocal (her parts were easy), so I wouldn't put her in top9 on this ep. But I don't mind her in the final lineup, she's a charismatic visual and can sing some lines sounding good.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I dont get why sunmi was so fixated on Cai Bing.. even though I am not a fan of that "but you dont" girl she was better in the performance..

Sunmi just liked Cai Bing's face and alluring eyes and went on to convince everybody how great she was.. I mean ofc the girl is good but there are far more skilled and polarising people in the contest right now

true it was same with K/Da performance when she praised Suyeon, she did well of course but they were all on similar level so it was just a personal preference of her, or maybe it was just... you two girls have black pants, lemme go with orange girl xD

• true it was same with K/Da performance when she praised Suyeon, she did well of course but they were all on similar level so it was just a personal preference of her, or maybe it was just... you two girls have black pants, lemme go with orange girl xD

I realised a lot of time the decisions are very heavily biased towards what Sunmi says

• true it was same with K/Da performance when she praised Suyeon, she did well of course but they were all on similar level so it was just a personal preference of her, or maybe it was just... you two girls have black pants, lemme go with orange girl xD

Honestly Suyeon is my fav and I think she slayed her parts even though she didn't have much center time, however the #2 (Ye Young) definitely deserved at least the top 9 sticker as she killed the ad-libs and had a very stable voice, very strange choice to not give her the sticker too.

Neo got my back

Honestly Suyeon is my fav and I think she slayed her parts even though she didn't have much center time, however the #2 (Ye Young) definitely deserved at least the top 9 sticker as she killed the ad-libs and had a very stable voice, very strange choice to not give her the sticker too.

I agree.... the other two girls did better in kda performance as well... sunmi does go for the look she prefers more...

on the other hand I liked how tiffany was more fixated on the skills

• there are many contestants who have great energy + expressions + skills so just singling out whoever they find more pretty and polarising to one judge isnt the way to go for a judge....

no one can question sunmi anyways cause she is the sunbae artist so they go with it,...

Also that omg nonstop perfromance was shit how did ayana make it over so many talented girls? she cant sing or dance much..

they left out mashiro, that k team maknae ,sein and so many other girls who were better in both

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!