unpopular opinions about enhypen

• Hi,
    I wanna talk today about how i feel about Enhypen and their company. Note that english is not my first language please.

Feel free to leave your owns opinions below, please note that this is not a hate post.

I have a been an engene since i-land, i watched the show since the beginning, every friday, i loved it and got attatched to everyone. I was happy about the finale lineup but they are many things that brother me as time past. I am a jungwon biased by the way, i want to precise this because i wanna talk about sunoo and engenes are always jumping on people calling out some fishy things regarding him and the members, anyways just to say that i'm not a sn solo and that i don't hate the boys or anything, don't forget that speaking out our opinion (even if its negative) doesn't mean we are hating.

So here we got, first let's talk about Belift, i don't like that company, i really don't, the way they handle things is not right in many differents way, they don't listen to their international consummers when it's come to speaking up on issues, it's will be a month and they still haven't apologize or clarify the n-word situation, even if people are still reaching out by tweets and sending emails. Plus, the way they manage Enhypen brother me, they do a great job when they promote the whole group don't get me wrong but when its come to individuals promo and content it's ridiculous.

Sunoo was in the basement until yesterday with his curiosity lab with jay(who seemed really rushed and unprepared by the way, they obviousy didn't wanna be there) and his solo promotion on that cooking show, before that he didn't have any explosure, like heejay who went to tmi news or Jakehoon and jungwon on eric nam radio show, ni-ki didn't have solo or unit promo besides that japanese show. Sunghoon and Jake live on vlive, it's good for them but the lack of others members on vlive is quiet weird. Heeseung seem to not be really free either, with his wish to produce and release covers. I wish that they can give them more freedom.

Their vlives always have a weird vibes recently (after sunoo and the n-word issue), they seem really rushed and unprepared, the boys looks tired too since it's always late at night when they does live. Also the staff being too present on those brother me a lot, the boys always seem nervous or worried looking behind the cameras when they wanna do something or mention something, they seem awkward since the past weeks before its wasn't like that.

Belift have favorites and they are pushing them a lot, but many are not ready for this discussion.

Now lets talk about engenes, dear lovely engenes, i hate some of you so bad. I haven't feel this annoyed being in a fandom, full of y/n wannabe and shipping lovers, who loves jumping into some weird conclusions and jump on people who want to express their opinions or called out some things. OT7 are hypocrital, especially when its about sunoo, you always jump and call everyone sn solos etc, just for you to know that many are not being akgae or something, many become sn solo because the way he is treated by the company and the members. Just for you to know that sn solo are not the only subfandom and that every member have solos, and some are even worst than sn solos, they attacks the members every day but nobody say anything about them, i feel like jungwon is the only one who has quiet solos, i saw that many engenes only hype up the hyung line (who obviously please their y/n narratives) and only recoignize jungwon and ni-ki as the maknae line (i have seen many people left sunoo out of that line and get many likes and views and people didn't to be brothered about this).

Also engenes always protect the boys when something happened, they don't even try to respect people opinions and feelings. When the fatshaming issue blowed up, its was crazy how many didn't care about sunoo and his feelings but only wanted to explain the members behavior and even just trowing a k-engenes words as if it was god words and excuse everything. I know that the members didn't want to be harmful or anything toward him (at least i hope) but receiving those kind of comments every single time can hurts, especially if you are dealing with body image and being stress about dieting. I am not even gonna talk about the racism black engenes received on weverse for speaking out about the n-slur issue, its disgusting. Also, yall want to shut up everybody who talk about the unfairness in line distribution, sunjayki have been at the bottom 3 since debut, i was honestly shocked by Forget Me Not and Ni-ki getting the least line in his native language, i get that the producers look for the best voices that fit their ideas but its messed up. Let everyone shine besties.

Now about the members, i will only voice what i feel about them based on what we see on camera since obviously i don't know them and nobody does.
    I noticed a change in their image and characters since predebut era, i don't know what happened but some changes are really obvious, you can feel it if you compare between predebut, g-t era and the transition to d-d and present time. Heeseung and Sunoo seem to have distanced themselves from each other, you never see them interacting anymore, feel like they got a beef and didn't get over it, its seem to have got better recently but Sunoo was being left out a lot in that time, never complimented or hyped by his fellow members nobody can denies that. Heeseung seem depressed or more quiet i don't know he seem to fake smile a lot, Jake is more confident but quiet cringy (my men can't keep his tongue in his month) Jungwon is still the same, Jay too, Ni-ki got more confident and at ease with the members but his behavior is obviously childish (like the time he and heeseung mocked jay for consolling sunoo who was crying on vlive) not only him but the members need to stop mocking jay and his ras thing, its time to move on, it's not funny and getting ridiculous. I don't have a lot to say about them honestly but i just hope that they watch how they act on cameras because sometimes things are getting questionable.

I hope that things will get better for them and that engenes will acknowledge every one and their achievements in the group, ENHYPEN are SEVEN, they are talented and have more to offer than pleasing your fans fantasies.

Thank you. ;-)

real life is boring, my kpop world isn't :fingerk:

3fb056f0ba0d9cdc2e66fbb23373b8be4bddb42f.gifv

• 1. What solo promotions? Sis, they just debuted. They should promote as a group for now.

2. Sunoo was in the basement? I'm pretty sure they decide themselves if they want to do a broadcast or not. This is so far fetched. All artists have staff present when they go live, it's a standard.

3. I didn't notice them changing or acting weird, they're the same as before.

4. Accusing Heeseung of racism just because he sang a song is dumb.

5. Why do you think Sunoo was left out and had a beef with Heeseung? On what grounds did you say it? You assume a lot of things but I think there's no basis for that. Again, this is all so far fetched.

You seem to not like a lot of things about Enhypen, why don't you just unstan? Also how old are you? Your reasoning is so absurd and immature that I think you're no older than 13.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• I stopped being an ENGENE, I was a Jungwon biased. His solo stans are quiet peaceful so I was happy but Seeing a lot of subfandoms and akgaes fighting every single day tires me out. For some instance, a Sunghoon akgaes are sending death threats and a lot of degrading comments about Sunoo but Engenes were like "It's just their opinion" and never cared about it but if a SUNOO stan says something about what they feel then boom it's war and they will be reported.

I also noticed most of the time in my timeline that the accounts I follow that I know are Engenes and I can't see that they don't care about Sunoo. Well, I was actually quiet relieved that Jungwon is well-loved by the fandom but I feel bad about Sunoo biased since they are always wrong in the eyes of engenes when in fact they just don't want to admit that they don't like Sunoo and only like him as a character for their AUs.

ISTG, I like ENHYPEN but I hate their fandom. I also deleted my twitter already. I'm so sick of their wars. They also like to sparks war with other fandoms.

I think that Heeseung and Sunoo don't have any beef with each other. They just stopped being clingy and you will also notice it with Ni-ki and the other members who stopped being touchy to Sunoo on cam probably because of how you guys shipped them so much and the staff might forbid them already.

Come on guys, This is not just a problem in ENHYPEN it's actually the same with the other groups. SHIPPING MEMBERS is getting TOXIC.

• Even though I like their songs, their voices are too high to make it enjoyable

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I also have an account that lately I started using more often but I have been on twitter for a long time. You must have followed the wrong people or maybe things changed drastically since you left. Yes, there was a serious problem with akgaes/solo stans but we've managed to push them into silence and now they are no longer a problem. Things really improved a lot for the past months and I can say engenes learnt to work together - no more guiltripping posts, no more conflicts,everything is much more enjoyable now. Yes, there are the occasional misunderstandings which are normal for every fandom but everything that was a problem in the past has now been cleared.

Also, I don't agree that engenes start fan wars with other fandoms. We mind our business and if someone attacks enhypen then people defend them - most of them do it without dragging artists. I never see engenes start shit unprovoked tbh.

About the shipping, people seriously need to stop shipping people romantically, it's so weird.. I don't think the members aren't acting close on camera, if anything they were all very close in their latest content en o'clock. But yeah, there are many shippers which is weird

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!