does BTS really have no more desire to make music ? or do they have artistic crisis ?

• yesterday BTS released another 103 version of 'Life Goes On' MV .

i mean this song can' t be saved. it doesn' t move anywhere in the chart (only down) the spotify streams are miserable even in korea.

but it's another topic.

since 3 months bts is releasing old material non stop.

what is wrong with them:

are they having crisis?

meanwhile many kpop groups and their members are showing that they can make good music:

suho has made very good comebak. Baek had not only 1 but several comebacks with good musik, kais MV and music was very good too. the monster X guys showed very solid solo and group work. now shine is coming back and as teaser shows the music will be very good. taemin was excellent . all they had good concepts and the music was interesting.

but what's going on with bts ?

let's forget for a moment that dynamite exists (to be honest this song saved the year 2020 for bts).

what BTS in 2020 besides Dynamite has is ON that nobody likes and LGO that will be history as fast as the snow from december. a year in which BTS might not win any awards for their music ( except album ) without dynamite.

and in this situation BTS sits and releases every week a new version of their old MVs.

i can imagine that they don't want to be popular anymore and make this super loud kitschy music.

the constant pressure to outperform themselves all the time must be very hard for them.

they need time off.

many here will deny it now but the fact that they sell a lot of albums really says nothing about the quality of their music.

bts had their golden years as artists just when they were pretty unknown and released the dark and wild and love yourself albums.

• the desperateness reeks from this one. you could have just praised your faves work without hating BTS..guess u needed BTS to bring attention to ur faves..

Lizzy is well-known to be completely obsessed with BTS. Look through their posts, it's honestly sad at this point.

Like a cry for help. Clearly everything isn't going well at home.

• Huh I wonder how much music BTS released in 2020 :pepe-smug:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then add the 7 songs of BE, remove repeats and Japanese versions, you get around 37

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Add about 6 here for soundcloud only releases, 43

Add various collabs like Blueberry eyes and Savage Love

So let's add this up! We got....

45 brand new songs (EDIT: Closer to 40, but anyways a LOT),

two albums,

3 #1 BB Hot 100 hits,

one global megahit song that's still charting 6 months later,

the best selling album globally of 2020,

and steady hints they're already working on their next CB, and clear indicators that at least 4 members (Tae, JK, Hobi, RM) are working seriously on mixtapes.

You know I think you're right - it's like BTS doesn't even make music any longer :pepe-comfy:

• ah come on armys !

don't act like several solo kpop artists haven't released much better songs and MV this year than bts.

there were more artists in kpop that had much better quality, much better concept, much more interesting music - than the cheap stuff that bts gives you because of money.

• ah come on armys !

don't act like several solo kpop artists haven't released much better songs and MV this year than bts.

there were more artists in kpop that had much better quality, much better concept, much more interesting music - than the cheap stuff that bts gives you because of money.

Then maybe you could stan them, and stop being so far up BTS and ARMY's ass. They are obviously a flop group, so why twenty posts per day about them ?

• ah come on armys !

then go stan other kpop artists. why do you care about bts?

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• I wonder who is the Kpoppie using Lizzy's account cause the desperation to have Armys acknowledge and validate their faves and specifically mentioning certain artists seems very un-Lizyylike.

Come to think of it even the writing style seems very not Lizyy...interesting.

Poor Lizyy, did Armys drive you to do the unthinkable and join hands with some Kpoppie/BTS anti to run this account?

• meanwhile many kpop groups and their members are showing that they can make good music:

suho has made a very good comeback. Baek had not only 1 but several comebacks with good music, Kais MV, and music was very good too. the monster X guys showed very solid solo and group work. now shine is coming back and as the teaser shows the music will be very good. Taemin was excellent. all they had good concepts and the music was interesting.

See you could have made a thread praising them but instead you chose to put them here to drag the boys?? This reak of obsession

women's wrongs activist

:lovec::cheersc::lovec:

• ah come on armys !

there were more artists in kpop that had much better quality, much better concept, much more interesting music - than the cheap stuff that bts gives yo

What makes you think I give a single solitary sht about any of those people.

I don't care about them, I don't think about them.

I suggest you give them your attention, instead of obsessing over BTS. It might help them, and you.

• Maybe some Armys can update the numbers but i tried counting all the original songs that BTS has put out and it's a CRAZY high amount, i even stopped counting. Just from 2019, it's at least 30-40 songs from MOTS Persona, the game OST, MOTS7 and BE. Plus Dynamite and Japanese tracks as well.

40 songs is what many Western artists in the past used to put out in a decade, and BTS did it in two years.

I wouldnt be surprised at all if they've exhausted their creative energy. There are only so many lyrics, so many melodies, so many chords and chord progressions within the limits of pop/RnB/hip hop you can put out before you end up repeating stuff, unless they do something really unexpected and put out like a full on retro rock album (which i would be TOTALLY down for lol).

• Yoongi has come from Surgery some time ago. He is recovering. The person who endured pain for 8 years straight, he doesn't need to take permission from a hag like you.

We Army understand it.For making choreo mv, one need to be fit. For us, Their health comes 1st.

But for a Disgusting person like you, it is hard to understand. I thought you are a troll.... Nuh!!!! You are a....

Your obsession with BTS, oof!!! Yuck!!

I am editing it just because it violated the rules of AKP. But you are not better than that.

• :pepe-peek:

• ah come on armys !

They haven't released anything new this year yet, it's only February

Literally their last release was in November, only 3 months ago

They don't need to be putting out an album every couple months

Western artists promote songs from the same album for so much longer than kpop artists do

Why are you name dropping other artists?

What do you want fans to do, stop supporting bts and support them instead? Who are you to decide? You didn't like BE, okay, it clearly went over your head anyway, that's okay too, but why all this?

The most recent video call style videos didn't have much of a purpose but how does that mean they don't care about music?? They probably didn't take up much of their time to film.

You have all these demands from them as if they're sat twiddling their thumbs at home when they're literally working on music and filming things for fans, it's just behind closed doors for now, like they said in their vlive

Their Japanese ost is already set for release

• you guys are so weird.

please you could write down all the songs you have released. and?

I'm not saying that they haven't released anything.

that's my point : they release cheap songs . either they are boring like LGO or they are so complicated that no one can listen to them a second time like ON( feat sea - an absolute nonsense - does anyone even know why this collaboration was necessary ? ) . or do they use so much autotune that it's impossible to hear and even bts has a hard time singing it live , like BS.

Despite all 50 or more songs, bts has not released any new sound or style, nothing new or interesting. BE was the worst produced album ever. many critics have said it and i agree with them, the songs had potential to be good or even very good, but they were like unfinished, not professionally mixed.

even i could hear so many empty spaces in songs, that's how bad it was. and for a group like BTS, it's absolutely impossible to believe that they put out an album of such poor quality with songs , like if they thrown them together in a hurry.

look at the reactions on youtube if you don't believe me. everyone who knows music or has a good ear says that the production quality of this album is bad. i have really rarely heard such a bad produced album, even in kpop, honestly.

all those who call me haters here : I ask you : with which song would BTS win in 2020 song Daesang ? BTS has no successful or hit songs in 2020 ( if we forget dynamite for a moment). they might not even be nominated.

their products had bad quality , be it music or MV .

I think Suga made more as an artist in 2020 than BTS.

• Okay, you didn't like BE. Whoopdie fcking whoop. And why should I, or any ARMY, give a a single fck.

I'm not gonna waste my time trying to convince you if you've already made up your mind. I'm not going to become your echo chamber either. "Omg you're so right BTS don't care anymore they're such sht".

Spare me.

• This thread contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!