WHY DO MOST GIRLS IN KPOP SEEM LIKE MEDIOCRE DANCERS??? IS IT THE CHOREO OR THEIR ACTUAL SKILLS ARE JUST NOT CUTTING IT?

• MOARMY*

I mean I appreciate dance I watch alot of dance studio vids. When I'm watching award shows or checking out other groups i notice these things.

I usually give stuff a chance I'm just very picky lol

u should keep an eye out for bighits new gg in that case

im sure theyre gonna be dance focused

• Don't argue with a BG stan, their oppas are infallible. Anyone not doing what their oppas are doing, are inferior to their eyes. Like many have already said, the market dictates what BG and GG's do, that's the reason.

• Of course ill check out their debut but im not like excited about it or anything. If they have cool choreo it's a plus but i mean it's a package overall so if the music sucks....

:peperun:

from what i gather you seem to dislike gg music due to their voices lol

• :suggestiver:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And you see how much it limits dancing skills? Add him wearing a skirt or dress and how much more it will limit his dancing. That's why This thread is dumb cos of the disadvantage GGs have that they have to wear heels and skirts.

This is Seulgi in comfortable clothes and shoes. She even had a backup dancer in there just so people won't say that the vid was speeded up cos she was sharp af

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And you see how much it limits dancing skills? Add him wearing a skirt or dress and how much more it will limit his dancing. That's why This thread is dumb cos of the disadvantage GGs have that they have to wear heels and skirts.

This is Seulgi in comfortable clothes and shoes. She even had a backup dancer in there just so people won't say that the vid was speeded up.

seulgi is a queen

• And you see how much it limits dancing skills? Add him wearing a skirt or dress and how much more it will limit his dancing. That's why This thread is dumb cos of the disadvantage GGs have that they have to wear heels and skirts.

This is Seulgi in comfortable clothes and shoes. She even had a backup dancer in there just so people won't say that the vid was speeded up cos she was sharp af

This has to be one of the more ridiculous comments in the thread.

I'm almost speechless.

• This has to be one of the more ridiculous comments in the thread.

I'm almost speechless.

Why? There honestly no difference in dancing skills between females and males. It's not like strength or size is needed a lot in dancing then biologically males will have an advantage. I can honestly say basketball, tennis, etc where strength is needed males are overall much better but in cases like dancing I don't see any advantage of males to females.

Edited once, last by tempus ().

• alot of GGs choreo is cookie cutter, but the same is true for alot of BGs, they just use bigger movements so people think the choreo is more complex when it isn't really. I do wonder, with the same choreographers doing work for so many groups if that doesn't play a factor? I know the same dude created or atleast helped to create choreo for BP, Itzy, and Twice last year and i noticed 1 or 2 positionings/moves to be similar between the groups.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!