ok but best kdrama osts?

• best kdrama osts?

i really love Stay With Me from Guardian/Goblin even though i haven’t seen the drama yet. :sweatr:

It’s so beautiful and I also love Sweet Night from Itaewon Class (haven’t watched that one either oops). And It’s Definitely You from Hwarang (dropped it halfway though, if you can’t tell i’m obsessed with V’s voice). And Can You See My Heart & Done for Me from Hotel Del Luna. And Flower from CLOY. And Every moment of you from MLFTS. (like my use of polysyndeton?)

I’m ready for more amazing osts so DROP THEM DOWN BELOW!

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• All osts from Hotel Del Luna, Descendants of the sun and Scarlet Heart. No fillers for me :cursing:

taste worthy of an angry queen

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com

• Kill Me Heal Me OST

External Content m.youtube.com

Goblin OSTs

Full House OST

• External Content youtube.com

External Content youtube.com

• ULTIMATE FAVE - flower of evil (if you're into ballads please listen)!

angel's last mission: love

these are the official naver's lyrics, whoever wrote them needs to check their grammar because that's not it. international fandom complained about it lol. lyrics are random words that make no sense and terribly pronounced, but the melody is beautiful. so, ignore the lyrics :D

@pearl-i

yes, kill me heal me, my first fave ost <3

eta: the only good thing that came out of this trash drama

• These songs slap, okay? btw the videos have spoilers for the show

we all lie ~ tell you the truth

no but really that song was stuck in my head for months

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

this is my all time favorite, its even on my playlist

i cant explain how much i love this ost

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• Stay with me - Goblin

Beautiful - Goblin

Round and Round - Goblin

Its definitely you - Hwarang

Sweet night - Itaewon Class

Start Over - Itaewon Class

Remember Me - Hotel Del Luna

Let me out - Korean Odyssey

When i saw you - Korean Odyssey

Hyehwadong - 1988

Youth - 1988

Grown Ups - My Mister

We all Lie - Sky Castle

I Love you Boy - While you were sleeping

You are my everything - DOTS

Everytime - DOTS

Always - DOTS

:borahae:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!