It’s honestly baffling how openly misogynistic some of these male idols are

• I really don’t have much to say.

I just find it crazy how hateful someone can be of the people that pay your bills and keep your company alive.

It’s a known fact by now that most boygroup stans are of the female gender. Yet those bg members go out of their way to PUBLICLY express their misogyny again and again…

I really don’t know what else to say tbh.

And yes this post is about the recent situation with Mingyu from Seventeen.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I’m sorry if this post is all over the place i’m just really annoyed.

And i hope y’all don’t call me an obsessed hater or wtv, i had no knowledge of this man before today, i barely know who Seventeen is or what the members look like.

And i’m not attacking anyone who still wants to stan him, especially if you’re a female karat, you can do wtv you want. Just don’t go out of your way to defend his actions.

• I don't know, why do you believe that the reason he's apparently supporting this guy is due to his misogynistic views?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

Oh, was the other candidate a good person in comparison?

• Oh, was the other candidate a good person in comparison?

I have no idea, i’m trying to find anything about the other candidates but all i see is people attacking the president that just got elected. But considering the hate he’s getting on twitter, i’m sure the other candidates are in some way better.

• one obvious reason is because

they keep getting away with it

no matter how rotten they are mentally, if they look hot and innocent and act like children, their fans WILL fantasize and create and ideal image of them and stick to that image no matter what you show them

if being toxic gets you profit and no repercussions, won't you learn that being toxic is the way to go?

same reason kdrama actors have cult like fanbases

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• I have no idea, i’m trying to find anything about the other candidates but all i see is people attacking the president that just got elected. But considering the hate he’s getting on twitter, i’m sure the other candidates are in some way better.

5A3FCF8E-8504-4351-AF91-45056873E477.jpeg

• Elections aren't as simple as "in favor of women or against women". It's about everything: economy, education, healthcare, social security, public security, military, corruption, etc.

• Already some brainwashed fans here’. The facts are straight up here but people will keep making excuses, unless he’s way too stupid theres no way there’s isn’t any correlation between his post and the elections but he will still get away from it as long their fans will still obsessed with him.

And The fact people act idols are some dumb bitches who can’t think by themselves, is sad. Kpop idols especially males idols aren’t any better than men we face in the reality. Anyway.

• By your logic 48% of korean voters are mysoginist... ok... maybe we all should drop kpop now?

Yes, they are.

And yes we SHOULD all drop kpop as it is a very "problematic" industry, to keep it short, just like the rest of the entertainment industry. But most people, including me, have a hard time letting go of it because we enjoy it.

• By your logic 48% of korean voters are mysoginist... ok... maybe we all should drop kpop now?

according to a news segment i watched earlier, apparently 79% of korean men in their 20s believe they are the real victims of gender discrimination so :-)

• Someone say Red?

External Content youtu.be

And also this in case chounim comes for me again

External Content youtu.be

• I have no idea, i’m trying to find anything about the other candidates but all i see is people attacking the president that just got elected. But considering the hate he’s getting on twitter, i’m sure the other candidates are in some way better.

Nevertheless, it was extremely dumb of him to post wearing red during the time of election results no matter the candidate.

• Wait ...do we actually know if he supports this politician's anti-feminist policies or are we all speculating and canceling based on speculation?

Educate me because idk what this is about ;(

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• The safest way is to post pictures without wearing anything that way it's safe

:pepe-use-head:  :pepe-use-head::peperun::peperun:

And then male idols would be posting picture like this

• And then male idols would be posting picture like this

As they should

:siptear:

• Wait till you find out about men in the rest of the world.

• 3rd wave feminism is toxic. What can be considered misogynistic in the west today is considered extreme in another more conservative country.

Real talk, if feminists in korea believe that they aren’t getting as much rights as Korean men, then they should also fight for mandatory military service for women so everyone could be equal.

• Already some brainwashed fans here’. The facts are straight up here but people will keep making excuses, unless he’s way too stupid theres no way there’s isn’t any correlation between his post and the elections but he will still get away from it as long their fans will still obsessed with him.

And The fact people act idols are some dumb bitches who can’t think by themselves, is sad. Kpop idols especially males idols aren’t any better than men we face in the reality. Anyway.

Lol do us a favor. Stop liking KPOP if all of our idols and most of our people don't like women then go listen to your own countries music we don't need toxic international fans who don't know shit about Korea making up bullshit

If our country so bad why the fuck do you keep paying attention? Go visit Russia maybe Putin is nicer.

Save the fake woke shit for real problems. Like Russia bombing kids hospitals in Ukraine THATS something to be upset over not some bullshit about seventeen that can't even be proven 🤡🤡🤡

• Most idols are not from the upper middle class many started out in very poor families. If koop is soo bad and Korea as a whole is soo terrible. Then why the fuck do you all watch and listen 24/7? If all it takes is someone to post thrist trap pics like Wonho for you all to keep watching despite everything being" problematic" that obviously says something about you that is fundamentally wrong when some abs or thighs is enough to reset the game.

Try listening to your own country music or try something else that isn't from Korea forget we exist

• Both candidates did it seems.

Yes both candidates did. But many idiots here Wl would have you believe that our whole country is terrible fo electing one, guess that means everyone is one diminsional and elected based on that one thing alone. Guess by this logic everyone in America was racist and evil for electing Trump once 🤡🤡🤡 or everyone is Russia is evil because they elected Putin once but i digress

• Sorry but is this whole threat just because he is wearing red and some people assume it’s because of the election? I thought he said something misogynistic.

Yes this whole bullshit is based off nothing but false conclusion and made up narratives. The same bullshit everyone was supposed to be against as all these made up.rumors cause real harm guess all those suicides and people with depression and mental illness from the toxicity online meant nothing funny how these people learned NOTHING!

• Yes both candidates did. But many idiots here Wl would have you believe that our whole country is terrible fo electing one, guess that means everyone is one diminsional and elected based on that one thing alone. Guess by this logic everyone in America was racist and evil for electing Trump once 🤡🤡🤡 or everyone is Russia is evil because they elected Putin once but i digress

Well... I know someone, who voted for Trump, but it was not because of any of the controversial stuff he had said or done.

• Lol do us a favor. Stop liking KPOP if all of our idols and most of our people don't like women then go listen to your own countries music we don't need toxic international fans who don't know shit about Korea making up bullshit

If our country so bad why the fuck do you keep paying attention? Go visit Russia maybe Putin is nicer.

Save the fake woke shit for real problems. Like Russia bombing kids hospitals in Ukraine THATS something to be upset over not some bullshit about seventeen that can't even be proven 🤡🤡🤡

You still live in a bubble If you still think all idols are innocents it’s getting weird. Go lick Korean ass if you still think this country doesn’t have several problems which needs to be fixed. We’re talking about Korea not Putin. I really don’t care.

• dont care lol, its not like him wearing red will directly affect my life anyways, and its up to people who they stan, i just don't understand why some people devote so much time and energy to something that doesn't even matter to them, there are so many other important things to worry in life than kpop idol wearing red on election day

• You still live in a bubble If you still think all idols are innocents it’s getting weird. Go lick Korean ass if you still think this country doesn’t have several problems which needs to be fixed. We’re talking about Korea not Putin. I really don’t care.

They're Korean. You're out of line yikes.

• This thread contains 48 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!