Most talented 4th gen group?

• Billlie and Aespa for me, they're well-rounded.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• for me i reccomend BG over GG but my fav GG 4th gen r G idle , dreamcather , itzy ( which i had forgoten about ), and least fav GG is stayc .( not being rude to their fans )

Guys since when is Dreamcatcher 4th gen. They debuted January 2017.

• I feel like because there is so much focus on their visuals there is a misconception about IVE's talents. I won't say there are the "most" talented of 4th gen but they are good at singing and dancing. Maybe because Eleven isn't the most difficult choreography, and Wonyoung is so thin sometimes it looks like the wind might break something if she moves too hard, but people seem to forget that both Wonyoung and Yujin were in Iz*One, a group with one of the strongest choreographies of 4th Gen and known for their great sync.

For starters, Yujin and Liz are good singers.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yujin singing Joy's Hello

our Maknae isn't too bad either

And Wonyoung is a master of the stage

Rei has good flow as a rapper

And vocals as well

Also, their English is really good! This is a stage that should be watched by everyone!

Anyway, Ive are still new. With time I hope they will be able to show everyone all that they have.

Lastly, here's a complementary Wonyoung gif

a7126f874013e57a76d1394e49d31afb327e4177.gifv

• preach.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!