NMixx surpassing Ive, Kep1er and coming for Aespa’s first week sales. How?

• Their debut song was extremely controversial, people here said they had no hype compared to Itzy, they didn’t have a national hit like Aespa with Next Level before releasing the first album, didn’t have a whole survival show like Kep1er and didn’t have an it girl like Wonyoung, yet they easily surpassed their sales first week and is coming for Aespa’s. How is NMixx so effortlessly getting success?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bcs big4 privilege. Since last year it's very easy for big4 sold album more than 1M sales for boygroup and more than 250k for girlgroup. Kpop stan pandemic era love photocard so much so they will do anything to buy album and sell photocard only with higher price. Same with nmixx/jypn blind item i'm asking jyp stan the reason why they buy jypn blind item they said bcs they want to resell with more higher price bcs it's limited

• Bcs big4 privilege. Since last year it's very easy for big4 sold album more than 1M sales for boygroup and more than 250k for girlgroup. Kpop stan pandemic era love photocard so much so they will do anything to buy album and sell photocard only with higher price. Same with nmixx/jypn blind item i'm asking jyp stan the reason why they buy jypn blind item they said bcs they want to resell with more higher price bcs it's limited

Funny thing is the blind package is still now widely available.. i just bought few copies few days ago. It is first press somemore with ID and lenticular

• Since this is asking for an answer, then I'll attempt to answer this logically base on my observation.

Obviously, the group from JYP is the main reason, but there are other factors I can think of. First, the 60k blind package released 8 months ago sure contributed significantly especially someone mentioned they can still buying the limited edition. This indicates JYP prints more than 60k. How much? We don't know. Group usually comeback 6 months, so it effectively work like a combined sale of 2 comback but not quite in that sense, and it's not fair to do so. Maybe this can draw a comparison with adding a repackage sale. Second, the price maybe a contributing factor as well. It is selling around 9 dollars on Ktown.

Other than the reasons above, I don't have any thing to think of. But it's still impressive for a rookie group with minimal exposure to sale this much even we are not counting the blind package.

• Since this is asking for an answer, then I'll attempt to answer this logically base on my observation.

Obviously, the group from JYP is the main reason, but there are other factors I can think of. First, the 60k blind package released 8 months ago sure contributed significantly especially someone mentioned they can still buying the limited edition. This indicates JYP prints more than 60k. How much? We don't know. Group usually comeback 6 months, so it effectively work like a combined sale of 2 comback but not quite in that sense, and it's not fair to do so. Maybe this can draw a comparison with adding a repackage sale. Second, the price maybe a contributing factor as well. It is selling around 9 dollars on Ktown.

Other than the reasons above, I don't have any thing to think of. But it's still impressive for a rookie group with minimal exposure to sale this much even we are not counting the blind package.

Kinda agree. The blind package is expensive but the light version is super cheap for a kpop album. There are many stores selling then with different preorder benefits. I ordered around 15 from different stores, some with lucky draw events

• Different times. Even NCT 127 only sold 70k with their first EP in 2016.

Besides I think it fair to say girl groups have always been the face of JYPE and the main attraction of their company stans.

And i gotta say, some of the girls introduced before debut are really promising. Jinni, Lily M, Sulhyoon are the 3 that caught my eyes. Just that their sound is really polarising...

• Well itzy and twice rookie sales were very disappointing so it’s not really jyp stans . More like this pandemic era is factoring newer groups so much and I have talked to some people who bought it, they were like nmixx is like twice, they would have their own cheer up moment since their debut song didn’t do well

RESIDENT YUNA'S WIFE
    img.gif

APHRODITE OF KPOP: MISS SHIN YUNA

• Lmaoooo the number is fake and self brought by jay why pee company ironic since jay why pee stans accused sm of doing this for aespa but aespa had Next Leveuel and a decent fandom Nmixx aren't charting anywhere not even top 200 in Korea so knets aren't buying this and Ifans hate it equally

Lmaooo look at the jumps and then suddenly on the last day the big increase yet they're still flopping badly nugu style on charts everywhere at least IVE has a hit

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is so fake lmaooo jay why pee literally buying their albums just to come 2nd place to aespa it's a joke

Funny Gifs : oprah winfrey GIF - VSGIF.com

• And i gotta say, some of the girls introduced before debut are really promising. Jinni, Lily M, Sulhyoon are the 3 that caught my eyes. Just that their sound is really polarising...

I'm not saying you're wrong but I highly doubt that factor would affect sales this soon in a group's career. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the album only have 2 songs? I am not even sure they started promoting it yet since I didn't see any threads about performances. So far, I think it's safe to say the group is selling simply for existing.

• Lmaooo look at the jumps and then suddenly on the last day the big increase yet they're still flopping badly nugu style on charts everywhere at least IVE has a hit

This is so fake lmaooo jay why pee literally buying their albums just to come 2nd place to aespa it's a joke

Funny Gifs : oprah winfrey GIF - VSGIF.com

You just answered yourself? :pepeshock:

• External Content twitter.com

• lmaooo I was continuing my point just like how their YouTube views came second place in 24 hr views yet they couldn't even pass 1m likes

Oprah Bees GIF | Gfycat

jay why pee clearly had expectations and nmixx flopped so they have to buy it themselves

Bugs Bunny GIFs | Tenor

bcoz of ads and people not liking it ... They just surpass aespa interms of ads using... Nimixx had 65% ads and aespa savage had 60%

• bcoz of ads and people not liking it ... They just surpass aespa interms of ads using... Nimixx had 65% ads and aespa savage had 60%

At least Savagyuhe charted and got PAKs and RAKs and got 1M like plus in less than 24 hrs lmaooo their album figures add up nmizzzz doesn't nothing makes sense cause jay why pee is spending that paper on them for a second place goal lmfaooo

Shrugs GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Something is not adding up, I can’t explain it

They are flopping too hard to be achieving this. Their fanbase is very small, almost non -existent . They don’t even have cfs like twice , or made noise like twice so you would say yeah you are putting your trust in them, their mv is out of South Korea trending videos in three days , nothing of theirs is charting in YouTube and they debuted like 7 days ago . Maybe jyp does have company stans and the pandemic but still these sales should not be warranted . Itzy and twice album sales were low in their rookie years and these people even showed signs of success . Every article about them was trending ( I’m talking Naver not pann) . In other words, this is very werd

• I'm not saying you're wrong but I highly doubt that factor would affect sales this soon in a group's career. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the album only have 2 songs? I am not even sure they started promoting it yet since I didn't see any threads about performances. So far, I think it's safe to say the group is selling simply for existing.

I read on my tl twitter that nmixx chinese fans (mostly sullyoon fans) preorder 70k for this album

• Also I don’t think is company stans

Twice

Itzy

Stray kids

All these groups rookie sales were not good , where were the company stans them?

Twice received a surge after cheer up and endless promotions

Itzy after wannabe they were able to sell up to 200,000

Stray kids after God menu

So why is nmixx selling this much? No foreign member, no super popular member like Wonyoung of tzuyu or like itzy they had an audition show contestant, chaeryeong a familiar name and Yeji who was showcased to the public and tended on Naver

There is no member in nmixx that has such stand out popularity so these sales is very confusing especially when their song is flopping so hard

• bcoz of ads and people not liking it ... They just surpass aespa interms of ads using... Nimixx had 65% ads and aespa savage had 60%

It's true they using ads after 12hrs mv release. Idk what happen with squad (nmixx division) it seems like jype give many privilege to them. Div 1-3 using ads usually after 24hrs. Div 1-3 didn't put their division name to their artist content but squad put their name beside jype logo. Marketing noisy from them such as mediaplay about mix pop, push sullyoon on nate pann & the qoo as 4th gen leader of visual, etc

• That’s a very big lie. She doesn’t even have 70 k followers on Weibo . Nmixx Chinese fanbase is very small .

Idk i'm not nmixx stan but i read reply from nmixx stan the reason why they suddenly jump sold 123k+ copy album bcs mostly preorder from chinese fanbase

I don't believe actually bcs it's so rare jype have many c-fans since debut. It took twice more than 2-3 year to gain alot chinese fans

• Something is not adding up, I can’t explain it

They are flopping too hard to be achieving this. Their fanbase is very small, almost non -existent . They don’t even have cfs like twice , or made noise like twice so you would say yeah you are putting your trust in them, their mv is out of South Korea trending videos in three days , nothing of theirs is charting in YouTube and they debuted like 7 days ago . Maybe jyp does have company stans and the pandemic but still these sales should not be warranted . Itzy and twice album sales were low in their rookie years and these people even showed signs of success . Every article about them was trending ( I’m talking Naver not pann) . In other words, this is very werd

Something doesn't feel right because something is not right lmaooo jay why pee is paying for all of this it's painfully obvious not even nmixx stans are denying it. they debut with a budget Next Luveuel knockoff that somehow manages to become the worse big 3 gg debut in history and not even making a dent in top 200 let alone top 100 in charts and despite bugs being the easiest thing to top and melon making charting easier they're still free falling on bugs faster than Usain bolt's sprinting world record yet some how manages to sell over not just 100 but 200k in 7 days lmfaoooooo jay why pee thinking the whole world is stupid enough to believe that

Well Okay Then GIFs | Tenor

• Some of you need to calm down. Think logically. This is hanteo. I don't think JYP did anything funny.

Like I said, the blind package essentially work like repackage comeback which normally dont combine sale. Also, 9 dollars per album also helps.

Someone brought up chinese fans, but their Ktown sale is pretty low for large bulk buy from China.

The only logical explanation is what I stated above.

• This thread contains 68 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!