Posts by mm37

i agree with this. I give example itzy mafia in the morning, the song is so so but the lyrics so cringe and bad but their mv, comeback stage, group fancam, dance practice has a lot views and all trending in korea, enter top 10 korean charts and i read the korean comment on pann, youtube mostly said that itzy dance, stage presence really save that song. Another comment said jyp needs thanks to itzy eventough with his terrible lyrics itzy really save the song, etc

but they hype they will have after all these days with us talking like like stupid parrot will give them a full crowd , wich is the main factor for success.

Also, who said they are gonna sing live. Back tracks are well done everywhere arround the glove, unless they forget to move their mouth, they are gonna be fine

I think karina said that they'll sing live. I found on my fyp tiktok today someone asking if aespa will singing live at coachella karina said of course they will sing live

I never knew JYP fans would turn against each other like this twitter is wild yo

I'm once too and i'm tired with fanwar, after fancy twice gaining more intl toxic fans on twitter. Last year toxic once hate skz when they became million seller before twice, toxic once hate itzy too everytime itzy had deal with big endorsement like adidas, pokemon, maybelline, etc they always start fanwar. And now they hate skz because skz will reach no 1 bb200 chart before twice. And maybe in the future if nmixx sold more album than twice maybe they will hate nmixx too. I must admit mostly intl once hate jyp groups

I talked about the Yes24 situation in the OP.

I hope yes24 clarification about this situation bcs it's really tainted skz reputation in korea. Knetz doesn't care if the sales index just 950 they only see that skz doing some cheap method like how SM using it for superM. I know skz capable to enter bb200 this time without that yes24 sales but now knetz accused them as cheater and brings back hyunjin scandal again to hate skz more. Idk what happen with jype lately but i hope this is not happen again with their other artists

Your comment sounds a bit confusing, sorry! But yes, Oddinary in the imported section of Yes24 has nothing to do with their actual sales. The reason why they will chart is because they are receiving proper distribution in US Stores this era and K-pop has became naturally bigger in the country than It was before, what is impacting in the growing of Stray Kids fandom there too.

to make simple bb200 chart only count sales from us store even if you buy yourself in us store or send to your us address. Yes24 (korean store) sell skz album frankenstein ver that can reflected to bb200 chart with the price 53.500 won. Frankenstein korean ver only 16.300 won so based on the price i think yes24 buy album to us store and send to yes24 us warehouse then imported to korea so this ver more pricey but can reflected to bb200 chart

idk what are op talking about so i read on pann site. The problem here is korean site sell skz album frankenstein ver with us store benefit and the album sales from that korean site store will count for bb200 chart right (i read from korean store description)?? This is the first time jype doing this method to their artist, so imo with that method maybe korean store buy the album from us store send to their us address or warehouse and then imported to korea bcs billboard only count from us resident or us address. And if it's true idk why jype doing that bcs i believe skz will enter bb200 bcs it's more easy to enter bb200 chart nowdays especially with friday release

Yeah I don't get it. I won't bother checking a group's talents, personalities or whatever if the music's not good to begin with. Come back with a bop then I'll reconsider; in the meantime I have other shit to do.

And I speak honestly here, because it's what happened with one of my ult groups (woo!ah!). Their debut didn't do much for me so I didn't bother to learn their names, positions and whatnot; but when they came back with a killer song, it's like I was seeing them for the very first time.

Same. I became once after fallin' in love with cheer up and became midzy after listening dalla dalla for the first time, after that i'm watching their content and decided join their fandom. For nmixx i need to wait for their next comeback but i never fans of disjointed song like aespa song, nmixx song, snsd-igab, and fx red light

Yup their album so cheap like half of regular kpop album price. So i'm waiting for their next comeback sales

Idols won't be so obvious if they are dating.

They already KNEW this thing will get viral.

It will be just like throw yourself into a pit.

I believe it's some kind of reunion thing or just want to show netizens that they are mutual

Yuna said in bbl before this rumour blow up that she went to GR restaurant with her atlet floorball teamate to celebrate her friend enter college this year. After this rumour blow up it seems like yuna pissed off and send her friend picture with their burger in the early morning in yuna's bubble without caption.

And i heard from enhypen fans jay said on his vlive that jay went to eat burger with his family

What if nmixx make another flop song too??

I think ive will win roty this year except for MAMA if hybe/sakura gg and ador gg not debut this year

I want to get into everyone's heads that think JYP is personally responsible for everything at JYPE, even though he hasn't been the CEO of JYPE since 2011, and his name shows up nowhere in NMixx's music as responsible for lyrics, production, or composition.

But go off.

I never buy nmixx album but i buy itzy & twice album and this op is true even tough he sometimes never composed or making lyrics for twice & itzy his name will be under their gg albums as producer. Example in itzy crazy in love there's no single song composed by jyp but he is the producer of crazy in love album. If i'm not mistaken jype song committee (jyp+jype director) choose their artists tittle track by blind test, no one know who composed the song they choose with voting