Performances you wish you had been there to see?

• I regret that I will likely never get a chance to see Growl performed in person and the concert looks amazing. I can only imagine what the energy in this crowd was like.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What about you? What do you wish you had gotten to see in person?

• All of SHINee World IV :(

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• jopping in chicago. it was magical.

i live in Chicago. but i wasn't able to attend.

the biggest regret of my life.

also, eric nam's concert in Chicago. those two </3

• 2NE1's last performance as 4

KIMKAI48

059e37d0b9c38b277aec681de8161eeb7e65a633.gifv

• Really any SHINee performance.

But this performance of Eclipse by Taemin has been on my mind. The effects on the walls, the energy, the ambiance... literally all so perfect!

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• External Content m.youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

• External Content m.youtube.com

oh that bb clip reminds me, I would've loved this one

• oh that bb clip reminds me, I would've loved this one

Any performance with GD in it is a must watch for me live

• Aside from the entire SHINee World IV (what an insanely great concert!):

No one was there to watch them (2020 things), still, they delivered this incredible lively performance. I wish I could be singing out loud there to support them:

• TWICE's 2018 mama performance

OMG SAME

You should also check out when they reacted to it if you haven't already because it's SOO CUTE!!

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!