Oh So Yurina Has Been Exposed For Liking Hate Comments About Bahiyyih From Kep1er??

• Whether it’s her staff or Yurina herself, this is un acceptable, how can you like a comment justifying sending death threats??

And I’m pretty sure she’s always active on Instagram and social media so she definitely sees how most of the hate hiyyih gets in Japan is due to yurina fans.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don’t think a lot of y’all understand why this is so serious. Hiyyih has received constant harassment from J-netizen and for a public figure to have given likes (intentionally or unintentionally) to hateful comments gives them the notion that she supports them.

It is necessary for her and her staff to come out and clarify this because otherwise she would be supporting and encouraging mass hatred..

The fact that some of y’all aren’t even stopping to say “hey stop this hatred and harassment towards this innocent girl” that’s been going on since the 1st ep of gp999, makes me seriously sick. I guarantee if this was any other member of kep1er y’all would JUMP to their defense. I’m so sorry hiyyih, you don’t deserve this. Seriously you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

#YurinaApologise

• If this really happened, that's so low and further proof that Bahi and Yujin and whoever else was said not to have deserved their spot over Yurina, did in fact deserve it.

And if it's not true! People should waste their time on productive things instead of faking stuff like this.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• It's a collection of screenshots, so :wellr:

It could've also been by accident if she removed it right after

I liked so many comments by accident on all my social media, I can't imagine being a celeb and having something like that happen to me for someone to screenshot it and attack me over it and then even having so many people not believe me about it :(

mKl7Ghm.png

• I liked so many comments by accident on all my social media, I can't imagine being a celeb and having something like that happen to me for someone to screenshot it and attack me over it and then even having so many people not believe me about it :(

You like people at your school/work getting vile comments by accident?

• i doubt she would do something like that on purpose

i mean, you should know better being in a kpop group and all, right?

either way, im not buying this until i have more evidence or proof.

Eat1 at 2x

• You like people at your school/work getting vile comments by accident?

well millano, i doubt your co-worker get's shit on near a post complimenting them or you.

those are two different scenarios you're comparing.

I've accidentally liked comments tons of times too when i didn't mean to because they were near comments i was trying to like.

• You like people at your school/work getting vile comments by accident?

No? Not intentionally, but what I'm saying is that it happened to me that I accidentally liked a comment before, actually a few times especially when I'm on my phone! But usually I notice right away and quickly unlike them.

mKl7Ghm.png

• If this really happened, that's so low and further proof that Bahi and Yujin and whoever else was said not to have deserved their spot over Yurina, did in fact deserve it.

And if it's not true! People should waste their time on productive things instead of faking stuff like this.

It’s true! There is video proof under the tweet.

Bahiyyih and Yujin definitely deserved their spots and whether it was yurina or her manager , that person is disgusting.

• This is so dumb

Leave Yurina alone

I speak one freaking language and can easily find myself liking English comments I miss-interpreted on first glance that appeared to say one thing and after concentrating on reading it a second time realize that there was an ulterior motive or un-noticed intention behind the comment and she interacts with 3 different Languages regularly

Social Media has rotted many people's minds

• Kpop fans and their stupid victim complex.

You don't even know if it's real. Even if it, judging by how she allegedly removed the like before this blew up, there is a big chance that it's accidental (V jennie drama, anyone?).

Besides, something like this is career ending and everyone knows that. Why would she knowingly destroy her own career like that? It's common sense.

• The vid just shows the comment & a link to her profile. It doesn't show that she liked it, so there's no proof of what you're saying. :\

Are u okay in the head? You’re more worried about who was the one who liked it instead of the fact that someone justified sending death threats and is therefore making her fans think it’s okay to do this?

• Kpop fans and their stupid victim complex.

You don't even know if it's real. Even if it, judging by how she allegedly removed the like before this blew up, there is a big chance that it's accidental (V jennie drama, anyone?).

Besides, something like this is career ending and everyone knows that. Why would she knowingly destroy her own career like that? It's common sense.

That fact some of y’all are justifying this is sick to me.

• THE COMMENT WAS IN JAPANESE. SHE OR HER STAFF CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD

All JYP needs to do is have ITZY learn from LESSERAFIM and NMIXX from  NewJeans they'll be big again - K-POP - allkpop forums

Edited once, last by fortuna: mod note : post edited to remove the insult. Reminder that name calling and insulting others will get users warned. ().

• It's a collection of screenshots, so :wellr:

It could've also been by accident if she removed it right after

There’s video proof if you even bothered to read below the tweet. This doesn’t seem like an accident, and if it was yurina HERSELF who liked it, then she’s a messed up person. She basically knows and justifying her fandom to hate on hiyyih.

• Leave yurina alone, she has enough with her fake fans and weird shippers making people hate on her....

Ok I’ve had enough of you, I already knew you were a bahiyyih anti, but I never thought you’d go THIS LOW to defending, normalising and justifying death threats over kpop. What do I expect from yurina and her vile shitty fanbase. This is why hiyyih debuted instead of that sick person.

• That fact some of y’all are justifying this is sick to me.

I'm not justifying anything. I don't even know anything about her apart from the fact that she was in gp999.

I'm speaking from experience. I have seen tons of kpop fans falsifying "evidence" to hate on others. They exploit the whole fandom's sheep mentality.

What I'm saying is don't jump to any conclusion before it has been proven.

• bahi akgaes are down bad

reiterating what I said here. i get that your fave is one of the most hated idols at the moment but this isn't it.

the video "proof" is hardly proof and burning someone at the stake for liking a hate comment when you don't even know the exact circumstances behind it is really weird. KPOP fans are also known for making up stuff & photoshopping screenshots, so there's that. KPOP TikTok is the WORST place you could go to to look for reliable evidence.

as someone who used to follow iz*one, sakura stans vs wonyoung stans was a very common rivalry in the fandom. and this "us against the world" mentality bahi stans seem to have isn't any different. and THIS is why i hate survival shows.

• I'm not justifying anything. I don't even know anything about her apart from the fact that she was in gp999.

I'm speaking from experience. I have seen tons of kpop fans falsifying "evidence" to hate on others. They exploit the whole fandom's sheep mentality.

What I'm saying is don't jump to any conclusion before it has been proven.

What more do u want? There’s literal video proof. All we’re asking for is for ONCE in y’all’s life could you be on hiyyih’s side. This girl has been getting unnecessary hate and death threats for simply debuting. And now that yurina, who is an eliminated participant of gp999, or her staff has been exposed for allowing her fans to hate on hiyyih y’all are more worried about if it’s been made up ?

• What more do u want? There’s literal video proof. All we’re asking for is for ONCE in y’all’s life could you be on hiyyih’s side. This girl has been getting unnecessary hate and death threats for simply debuting. And now that yurina, who is an eliminated participant of gp999, or her staff has been exposed for allowing her fans to hate on hiyyih y’all are more worried about if it’s been made up ?

"Video"

It's just 3 screenshots put in a video

• Ok I’ve had enough of you, I already knew you were a bahiyyih anti, but I never thought you’d go THIS LOW to defending, normalising and justifying death threats over kpop. What do I expect from yurina and her vile shitty fanbase. This is why hiyyih debuted instead of that sick person.

I don't even care about someone I know enough to hate them and you think I'll go as low as you, hating on korean idols online? You are the only miserable person here, spreading false rumors about multiple idols just because you projected your insecurities on a innocent young girl and think everyone is a competition or a threat. Yurina is innocent afaik, there's zero proof she did something, and even as someone who never cares about here I can defend her from weirdos like you. Your behavior is very obvious, we all know who was the one defending, normalising and justifying death threats for Karina and other idols here...

Bahiyyih doesn't deserve such weird fans, she's a kid, leave her alone too...

• well millano, i doubt your co-worker get's shit on near a post complimenting them or you.

those are two different scenarios you're comparing.

I've accidentally liked comments tons of times too when i didn't mean to because they were near comments i was trying to like.

Well there’s no evidence of the timing - she only liked and disliked. Usually you’d dislike the second you spot the mistake.

And if this is a mistake here - then - given the nature of her job and the history of her mate and the hate she has received - you’d issue a “I made a mistake please don’t hate” message as soon as you spot your mistake and do a selfie with Bahiyyih.

Unless you don’t really care and you’re jealous.

• Well there’s no evidence of the timing - she only liked and disliked. Usually you’d dislike the second you spot the mistake.

And if this is a mistake here - then - given the nature of her job and the history of her mate and the hate she has received - you’d issue a “I made a mistake please don’t hate” message as soon as you spot your mistake and do a selfie with Bahiyyih.

Unless you don’t really care and you’re jealous.

don't get me wrong, but i feel like you're reading too much into this

why would you purposely like a comment that hates on another member?

being in a kpop group and all, you should know better than to openly do things like that

i still think it was a mistake, but you're free to believe what you want.

2x

• don't get me wrong, but i feel like you're reading too much into this

why would you purposely like a comment that hates on another member?

being in a kpop group and all, you should know better than to openly do things like that

i still think it was a mistake, but you're free to believe what you want.

2x

I only said “if” :pepe-notes:

But in the case of that show and the pd’s wronging of Bahiyyih you really need to step up your game to avoid confrontation like this. And still apologize regardless.

• This thread contains 17 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!