If you were in a group.....

• Being a leader would be my favorite position I could ever get in any group if I’m being honest. My members would (hopefully) feel like they could come to me whenever they need it. I could try my best to set a good example to my group mates and fans. I rarely fight with others, preferring to take the pacifist route, and I imagine that would reflect in how I lead the group. I could be a shoulder for my group mates to lean/cry on if needed. I’d put my members interests first and foremost. I like to lead in general and typically lead by example when possible. I don’t think I would let the power get to my head. Sure, a lot of those things I could do without being a leader, but still. Besides, by not being the center, I can give that position to someone else in my group who I believe deserves the spotlight more. Have a great day/night!

• Being a leader would be my favorite position I could ever get in any group if I’m being honest. My members would (hopefully) feel like they could come to me whenever they need it. I could try my best to set a good example to my group mates and fans. I rarely fight with others, preferring to take the pacifist route, and I imagine that would reflect in how I lead the group. I could be a shoulder for my group mates to lean/cry on if needed. I’d put my members interests first and foremost. I like to lead in general and typically lead by example when possible. I don’t think I would let the power get to my head. Sure, a lot of those things I could do without being a leader, but still. Besides, by not being the center, I can give that position to someone else in my group who I believe deserves the spotlight more. Have a great day/night!

bruh, just from your positive and sweet attitude you are 10000000000000% leader material <3<3:borahae::borahae:<3:lover1:

Also, have a good day/night too!!

• leader because i'm bossy and a good public speaker. could never be a center, fans would rage quit the group for putting an ugly kid in the center :angryr:

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• Neither one really. I'm certainly not leadership material.

ahhh, I see

I am guessing that when you are in a team, you mostly follow along with what the leader says (having faith in them) and that standing out doesn't necessarily appeal to you? :whatr:

Well in my opinion, I do think that you have the ability to be a leader <3:shyr:

You show a very mature and understanding personality which are very important traits in a leader!! <3:borahae:

• leader because i'm bossy and a good public speaker. could never be a center, fans would rage quit the group for putting an ugly kid in the center :angryr:

Having the ability to speak in public is also an important trait for a leader!! <3:borahae::borahae:

And I don't think your ugly! Tho the position of center is mostly in regards to someone's visuals, it also falls into how charming you are. Which I think you have!! :lovec:

• Going with center, I wouldn't make myself respected enough to be the leader ;(

Center sounds like a perfect position for u!!! I mean u definitely stand out with your amazing aesthetic!! :borahae:<3:borahae::borahae::happyr:

Also, I believe that you would be a very much respected leader!!!!! As you give off Soobin leader vibes!! <3:claps:

Someone who is always there for the members and never forgets that tho they are a leader, they are part of a team!! :pepelove1:

• Center sounds like a perfect position for u!!! I mean u definitely stand out with your amazing aesthetic!! :borahae:<3:borahae::borahae::happyr:

Also, I believe that you would be a very much respected leader!!!!! As you give off Soobin leader vibes!! <3:claps:

Someone who is always there for the members and never forgets that tho they are a leader, they are part of a team!! :pepelove1:

This is so cute! You are amazing, thank you so much for your kind words!! :lover3:

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

• Even if a formal leader position didn't exist, I'd probably informally lead in some kind of way. Making sure the music and lyrics are right, listening to how other group members feel about our songs, trying to get everybody on the same page when necessary, etc.

• Well thank you but I mean in terms of being an introvert. I'm not outgoing enough to be a leader and yes I always have been a follower.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!