Main rapper

Group name:

Ultra

style of music and appearance:

Bald and bankrupt

Debut song:

Diss for kpop bullies

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sideuni (just my Korean name)

Main Dancer & Lead Rapper

Glowing Star

Magic/Fantasy Type Concept (idk.....)

Glass City

(I haven't put.....any thought into this before this thread was posted at all haha :oops::P )

Atiny ♡ Nctzen ♡ Stay ♡ Once ♡ Insomnia ♡ Tomoon ♡ Midzy ♡ Army ♡ Blink ♡ Luvity ♡ Gem ♡ Ghost9 Stan

• Stage Name: Shaytan

Position: dancer and vocalist

Group Name: Oink Oink

Style of music and appearance: idk

Debut song: idk

Pin by 努 努 on 몬스타엑스 | Monsta x kihyun, Monsta x wonho, KihyunKpop gifs images on Favim.com

"The possibility of all those possibilities being possibile is just another possibility that can possibly happen "

Edited once, last by do-young ().

• Stage Name:

Angel

Position:

Leader?? (I mean I was leader in this shared yt channel among my online friends back in 2017)

Maybe Vocals? Maybe Dance?

Group Name:

FlowerCrownGurls (FCG)

bc that was the name of the shared channel and we was heavily inspired by K-pop lol (but we wasn't a music group, we just a regular ytber acc , inspired by k-pop).

(KR (Google Translate): 플라워 크라운 걸스) (JP: 花王冠女子)

Style of music and appearance:

- Fantasy

- Retro

- Bold?

- Cute

- Mature?

Debut song:

Sweet Angel (Style: Fantasy/Cute) :borahae:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!