If you were a kpop idol...

• im sure almost every kpop stan has had that "i wanna be a kpop idol" phase soo:

What kpop songs do you think you would have as your songs if you were to debut as one or just be one?

for me i think i would maybe like to have songs like what you waiting for or DNYL ^^

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

THIS PERFORMANCE AND SONG MATCHES MY VIBE. SO THIS.

• I'm would be a soulfull singer and this would be my song :|:|:|

• This bop.

• girl crush?

• I'd probably do more of a fairy concept.

I WOULD like to do a sexy concept but for that I'd need the body which I don't really have

nah its the confidence

confidence is everything

look at hwasa she'a a confident queen and beautiful even after breaking so many standards for beauty~

• I've never had the 'wanna be a kpop idol' phase. I wouldn't be able to do it, not only I was to old when i got into kpop, it's not something I would ever want to do or lifestyle I would want to live. And I would never ever want to be famous haha.

But I'll still answer, the kind of songs I think would suit me:

• External Content youtu.be

• all taeyeon songs but if i need to choose one now

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!