Formula of Love Gaon Update 808,866 sales

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by barnaby ().

• they can break 1m+ album sales in a month, for their next album, if it has 9 versions. i mean why not tbh. it's not like it hasn't been done before, albums with 9+ versions (1 for each member). JYPE should just go do it.

they should also release how much each version sells. i want to see which one sells the most to the least.

The actual split, the first version alone is almost 150k more sales than M&M albums

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• they can break 1m+ album sales in a month, for their next album, if it has 9 versions. i mean why not tbh. it's not like it hasn't been done before, albums with 9+ versions (1 for each member). JYPE should just go do it.

they should also release how much each version sells. i want to see which one sells the most to the least.

Instead of laughing at you, like two others did, I would say you right.

Why can't JYP sell more albums for Twice?

It's because they don't produce enough albums for Twice.

• interesting that Gaon didn't combine 2 version unlike Itzy where they did. What is the difference? Aren't they both special edition?

Apparently the feels original eng version was added. Itzy didn't have any addition to their special edition i guess.

Congratulations on the sales twice.

External Content twitter.com

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Don't forget they also had 700k orders weeks prior to the Gaon update and JYP purposefully didn't fulfil them so Stray Kids could get Gaon number 1 that month robbing Twice of getting their first ever Gaon monthly number 1.

Yeah, that was very funny to me cuz SK special Christmas album had 0 problems with orders but Twice's 3rd full album that was hinted months before sold out in first week of preorders. I really hope that they will ask for their own sub-label for new contracts or just straight leave this shit hole, cuz the amount of potential they lost cuz JYPE is ridiculous...

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• Don't forget they also had 700k orders weeks prior to the Gaon update and JYP purposefully didn't fulfil them so Stray Kids could get Gaon number 1 that month robbing Twice of getting their first ever Gaon monthly number 1.

I’m sorry, but that’s plain bullshit.

What company would sacrifice potential profit in return for having one specific group be number one, and the other number two? It’s a commercial success either way - and a company like JYPE is certainly not going to sacrifice potential profit in return of nothing,

So, no. Your little conspiracy theory is invalid.

• Yeah, that was very funny to me cuz SK special Christmas album had 0 problems with orders but Twice's 3rd full album that was hinted months before sold out in first week of preorders. I really hope that they will ask for their own sub-label for new contracts or just straight leave this shit hole, cuz the amount of potential they lost cuz JYPE is ridiculous...

Stray Kids’ Christmas-EveL was sold out on most sites and stocks were only re-stocked after the first week of sales was over on sites where the stock was sold out. And it had a two week pre-order period anyway.

JYPE has problems managing and promoting both groups - no group is a singular exception.

If you don’t have full knowledge of the topic you’re talking about, either admit that you don’t have full knowledge, or don’t talk about it at all.

• People literally still don’t have their NOEASY/CHRISTMAS EVEL albums yet. This problem is not exclusive to TWICE.

• Grow up.

It says a lot of about your character that your only ‘response’ to valid points are insults.

I don’t know why you think that your behavior is by any terms justifiable. If you’re going to push forward a narrative, at least have the decency to be respectful about following it through. Otherwise you’re contributing nothing substantial to the discussion.

I’m sorry that other TWICE fans that this thread has come to this.

• Btw. I have nothing against SK. I just hate this shitty company with passion.

What company would sacrifice potential profit in return for having one specific group be number one, and the other number two? It’s a commercial success either way - and a company like JYPE is certainly not going to sacrifice potential profit in return of nothing,

Do you have any receipts for this?

You see here you are wrong and I will show you Twice's last album stock on different sites, so you can see how wrong you are.

Withdrama (JYPE's main album seller)

rAMQtZL.png

Ktown4u

bPHllNP.png

Amazon (official seller not some 3rd party shops)

$31 btw.

dRZIBKJ.png

ovSDPFk.png

3d5GIGzp.png

zIsdfV7.png
    Twice shop

O4HIME3.png

There's more but I'm too lazy to search for it.

Here concert merch :"PRE-ORDERS" that went on sale 27.12.2012 and it was only online cuz of covid.

n8OmUSC.png

BSFPUni.png

f40rCmE.png

And you still think that JYPE cares about money and not sabotaging Twice? :)

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• The hoodie being sold out pissed me off!!!!

• I acknowledge that TWICE is being limited by JYPE, but this limitation is occurring to Stray Kids too, especially with their second full album NOEASY.

166AC03E-E90B-4FFC-823D-4F3D0369EDB6.png

Furthermore, they don’t even have an offical Amazon link for NOEASY or Christmas EveL, which also limits their sale power. They don’t even have a US distributer or an official shop.

In conclusion, both TWICE and Stray Kids are experiencing the same treatment - neither is being more limited than the other.

Hence, why I believe it’s absurd to suggest that JYPE’s sabotage of TWICE is exclusive.

• This thread contains 48 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!