It's laughable how much Pann girlies hate Bahiyyih

• Jealousy is an ugly disease.

Knetizen (who else) translated another comment section of people bashing Bahi for her looks.

There were a few positive comments to make the knetizen admin seem impartial (but they only translate them to not seem like they're going out of their way to translate negative comments, which they absolutely are).

Somebody in the comments who was supportive for Bahi included this pic.

gZZwrry.png

The way those bridge trolls (by their behavior, not looks), are calling this beautiful, talented young girl is laughable.

Those are the same insecure girlies that commented on another post about Karina calling her average-looking. Drop those selfies besties, I wanna see your model looks when you think Karina is avg and Bahi is uglee.

Bahiyyih's gonna be a star and they're gonna remain miserable and insecure and ugly on the inside.

Meanwhile, people on theqoo stay praising Bahi, which further shows that Pann girlies aren't relevant, they just love hating on pretty female idols.

There's at least a few people commenting on how pretty she is on every user-created post on theqoo, and post about her are all filled with love and positivity. Pann girls are flatlining as we speak.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• ppl's hatred for a 17 year old girl for being successful and pretty is just...

it's giving loser

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• you know, sometimes, people just dont find every idol pretty?

not that they should comment on it either way but hte whole "you cant say anyone isnt pretty if you dont post your own pics" has always struck me as dumb

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• I'm not her fans, but even she's not really what Knetz want in their beauty standards in idols, she is far from ugly and really beautiful.

dqGouTr.png

I think she's actually one of their standouts in general! She's tall and pretty and has nice expressions on stage!

you know, sometimes, people just dont find every idol pretty?

not that they should comment on it either way but hte whole "you cant say anyone isnt pretty if you dont post your own pics" has always struck me as dumb

If you find someone ugly there's no need to say it and that's that on that. They're not saying 'she isn't that pretty', they're saying 'she's butt ugly and untalented' and worse things than that. It's dumb to excuse people who say that by claiming 'free speech' because freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequences so if you call someone ugly you deserve to be called out and be called ugly on the inside. And vain. So vain.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Not a fan or anything, don't even know anything about her or the group, but the girl is really stunning. I find her very beautiful.

When will people stop bashing idols for their looks if they don't fit their standards? Why are they even so bothered? If they don't like her they should just leave her be and stan someone else. Do they think all idols should fit their taste? Also for people talking about looks as an universtal truth: everyone has different preferences and there are more important things out there than scrutinizing a young girl's looks...

• If you find someone ugly there's no need to say it and that's that on that. They're not saying 'she isn't that pretty', they're saying 'she's butt ugly and untalented' and worse things than that. It's dumb to excuse people who say that by claiming 'free speech' because freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequences so if you call someone ugly you deserve to be called out and be called ugly on the inside. And vain. So vain.

i agree no one deserves to be called ugly anywhere but the "show your face" thing doesnt work as a counter imo

thats all

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• god she and blonde is A GORGROUS DUO <3

Bahi:

McDonald's on Twitter: "@tayddicted So true, Natalia! 😉" / Twitter

Not a fan or anything, don't even know anything about her or the group, but the girl is really stunning. I find her very beautiful.

When will people stop bashing idols for their looks if they don't fit their standards? Why are they even so bothered? If they don't like her they should just leave her be and stan someone else. Do they think all idols should fit their taste? Also for people talking about looks as an universtal truth: everyone has different preferences and there are more important things out there than scrutinizing a young girl's looks...

I'll never understand it. There's idols who aren't to my taste, but I'd never call anyone ugly because I think that's cruel and unnecessary. Also, ugly idols don't exist by default, it's an oxymoron to me because all idols are pretty.

mKl7Ghm.png

• i agree no one deserves to be called ugly anywhere but the "show your face" thing doesnt work as a counter imo

thats all

I don't mean that they should actually show their faces but I do think they're insecure and jealous and evil and they got some nerve to call anyone else ugly when they're this ugly on the inside. It was more of a passing comment to me.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I don't mean that they should actually show their faces but I do think they're insecure and jealous and evil and they got some nerve to call anyone else ugly when they're this ugly on the inside. It was more of a passing comment to me.

oh ok that makes sense

u r m o m g a y

• I have seen this a lot in kpop now, where they thinks korean beauty standard is something that should be followed by the universe. Like where do this narrative "if you didn't fit the korean beauty standard you are ugly" stem from.

• Bahi:

McDonald's on Twitter: "@tayddicted So true, Natalia! 😉" / Twitter

I'll never understand it. There's idols who aren't to my taste, but I'd never call anyone ugly because I think that's cruel and unnecessary. Also, ugly idols don't exist by default, it's an oxymoron to me because all idols are pretty.

True, even people that might not be up to my taste are not ugly to me. I can only see a person as 'ugly' if they have really shitty personality. And I also would never call anyone like that...

• you know, sometimes, people just dont find every idol pretty?

I usually find more dumb wasting time on going around internet saying someone you don't know is ugly and how important is your opinion about their body.

• Not fitting korean beauty standard =/= being unattractive.

I find bahiyyih really pretty especially after the cursed show ended. Her styling in that gugugu show was awful imo. Give her time to mature and grow into her features and she will shine even more.

Boredom brought me here.

• i agree no one deserves to be called ugly anywhere but the "show your face" thing doesnt work as a counter imo

thats all

beauty is subjective for everyone but you have to be blind to think she is ugly at most you can say she isn't your type but she is definitely on the cuter side. I personally think her looks aren't bad at all, she is pretty.

• honestly I'm pretty sure her visuals are one reason why she held onto ifan popularity after the "X sister" hype wore off. A lot of people find her very pretty. Personally I also think she can look very model-like with the right styling.

• I thought they were blind when you said they said Bahi was ugly, but then they said Karina was average looking. That's when you know they are not a good source at all.

Both of them extremely beautiful.

• beauty is subjective for everyone but you have to be blind to think she is ugly at most you can say she isn't your type but she is definitely on the cuter side. I personally think her looks aren't bad at all, she is pretty.

you said beauty is subjective then spent the rest of the sentence saying she's objectively pretty wtf

as such i have no opinion on her

u r m o m g a y

• I think she's pretty.

And while I understand that she may not be everyone's type, calling her ugly is a reach.

If idols are ugly, some of us are so hideous that we should not be allowed to leave our homes before dark.

• I didn't say that though that but she is definitely not hideous that's the point I was trying to make also not being someone's type =/= ugly

i agree that not being someone's type is not the same as ugly but at the same time, out of billions of people out there everyone is ugly to someone since you said beauty is subjective so it just sounded contradictory

u r m o m g a y

• This type of hair and makeup suits Bahi the best it really fits well with her features Korean makeup artists need to understand that different faces fit different looks.

overall MVSk styling suited everyone they all looked super pretty with that look it really distinguished them form other ggs

From the hair to outfits. The girls were so gorgeous everyone shined honestly they suit the mature/girlie concept better MSvk is a good track

• didn´t she end up in position number 2 or something, on the final score of the show?

she looks great on those pics, but i didn´t see her much on screen time on the debut songs, or am i wrong?

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• This type of hair and makeup suits Bahi the best it really fits well with her features Korean makeup artists need to understand that different faces fit different looks.

overall MVSk styling suited everyone they all looked super pretty with that look it really distinguished them form other ggs

From the hair to outfits. The girls were so gorgeous everyone shined honestly they suit the mature/girlie concept better MSvk is a good track

Agreed that their styling for MVSK was bomb, i dont consider anyone in Kepler a visual but they were styled great. The song is too generic though, Wadada was far far better.

• didn´t she end up in position number 2 or something, on the final score of the show?

she looks great on those pics, but i didn´t see her much on screen time on the debut songs, or am i wrong?

People will come for me but Bahi won because her fanbase is huge. Notice the difference between her fancam views and the others members.

Tbh mnet didn’t care that much about her she barely got any screen time during 999. She was the least pushed members and she couldn’t benefit from mnet editing.

I thought once she would debut she would get at least some screen time but unfortunately it didn’t happen.

Even if one the B-sides she got some lines.

I will not be surprised if she gets sideline. Wake one priority is definitely not Bahi

• I think she's a little strange looking, but she's definitely not ugly. She just has to grow into her features, perhaps.

Anyways, people are going way out of their way to bash Bahi and it's pitiful.

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!