Proof that BTS are Christians

• I accidentally stumbled upon this some time ago and I can't stop laughing!

ARE BTS CHRISTIANS, DO THEY BELIEVE IN ANY RELIGION and WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BS&T MV?? | ARMY's Amino
    Annyeong ARMYs! Are Bts christians🤔🤔? Is BS&T MV with christian meaning?Lets see my research about B
    aminoapps.com

OP did their research and this is the proof:

RuVwiQu.png

You heard it here first (well, there, not here).

I didn't know there were people who were praying for idols to become Christians.

Bva8eSo.jpg

I don't think that's how it works 'pita girl'.

1XSfFe9.png

Am I the only one who thinks this is weird?

Dkdgisz.jpg

So many of my friends are Christians and no one is trying to convert me or other non-religious people.

k44QPl6.png

:pepestare:

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• god some people rlly needa stop cursing them.....they call themselves fans??

I don't know if it's just me, but saying "They're gonna end up in Hell, let's pray for them and give them Bibles and try to convert them", doesn't really sound :pepe-cross:

mKl7Ghm.png

• Some of those comments I can’t tell if they’re legitimately serious or just trolling tbh. Especially the wanting to show up at fan meets and hand them all bibles.....

I wanna believe they were not being serious, but I've met some people like this and 100% they're being serious.

Believe me, they're being 100% honest in those comments.

The one thinking Tae is either possessed or the devil has him....I just can’t.

It's disturbing.

mKl7Ghm.png

• The one thinking Tae is either possessed or the devil has him....I just can’t.

That's actually a mindset spread on churches out there (I was raised in a highly conservative environment, so these were one of the stuff I used to hear from religious people around me. Not all Christians are like that tho).

• I'm a Christian, but I wouldn't give my faves bibles at fanmeets...

Can you give me a Christian perspective. Is this a little bit weird?

That's actually a mindset spread on churches out there (I was raised in a highly conservative environment, so these were one of the stuff I used to hear from religious people around me. Not all Christians are like that tho).

Oh man, I didn't know this.

I absolutely need a reaction from any BTS member to being given a Bible.

Can you imagine?

mKl7Ghm.png

• Living in a Christian country with mostly modern religious people - these people lowkey sound insane

Basically same where I am and I've never encountered people like this IRL - but I did online

mKl7Ghm.png

• That's actually a mindset spread on churches out there (I was raised in a highly conservative environment, so these were one of the stuff I used to hear from religious people around me. Not all Christians are like that tho).

Oh yeah I know. My grandparents used to force me to go to church with them on sundays as a young kid. Their church was one of those you’re going to burn in hell for just about everything. Traumatized me as a kid. My parents put a stop to them taking me because apparently I used to wake my parents up at night crying that I was going to suffer an eternity of pain and torment.

• I normally try to not project my beliefs on people, or even try to preach them, or whatever

All of this information and stuff are available on the internet so if someone wants to know about a certain religion they can search and learn (or even find persons to help them)

Its not like before where people had to travel to learn about these religions....

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• pasted-from-clipboard.jpeg

P.s I’m kinda not surprised? Cos I used to see some folks get excited whenever Namjoon said “thank god or that’s up to the god” etc

:pepefacepalm:

Oh my G

GOSH

mKl7Ghm.png

• pt.1328352947294728395423 of fans not knowing where the line is LOL

• I thought the post was a wild ride but the comments are next level. Fans should stop projecting their own beliefs onto the members or whatever kpop idols they stan.

My fav part is that BTS are Christians because they stand next to/wear crosses (patterns, etc)

mKl7Ghm.png

• I had a friend like this. So I have two close Christian friends in high school. One was super chill and cool and the other was just like people here. Like I'm atheist and believe mostly in science. I our biology class we were discussing evolution and my friend talked to me at lunch about how evolution is not true and how god created the first humans and stuff. I told her she can believe in that but I believe in the evolutionary theory because it is a proven theory and something that I can understand rather than just believe. She really tried arguing with me for the 45 min lunch block about this. She did a lot worse and eventually I decided to cut her from my life. In college I have 3 roommates, all of whom are christian. Do any of them project their religion onto me? No. You can believe whatever you want, but never force someone to share your own beliefs.

If I say anything incorrect please correct me and I will edit my comment accordingly. I'm also very sarcastic so please don't take anything I say to heart.

• pt.1328352947294728395423 of fans not knowing where the line is LOL

Fans, please don't cross the line. ezgif-7-573caeb94fb2.gif

o7o2B76.jpg

Pretty sure RM is an athiest. I don't know about the other members and it is none of our business, it is their personal life and we don't need to know unless they share it themselves.

He said so himself. Suga also said he isn't religious or something to that extent. Either way, I don't feel like their religion or lack of is anyone's business unless they're talking about it and promoting their beliefs etc. This is just crossing it.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I had a friend like this. So I have two close Christian friends in high school. One was super chill and cool and the other was just like people here. Like I'm atheist and believe mostly in science. I our biology class we were discussing evolution and my friend talked to me at lunch about how evolution is not true and how god created the first humans and stuff. I told her she can believe in that but I believe in the evolutionary theory because it is a proven theory and something that I can understand rather than just believe. She really tried arguing with me for the 45 min lunch block about this. She did a lot worse and eventually I decided to cut her from my life. In college I have 3 roommates, all of whom are christian. Do any of them project their religion onto me? No. You can believe whatever you want, but never force someone to share your own beliefs.

I've never met anyone who doesn't believe in the evolution IRL. All of my Christian friends believe in it, but believe that God was behind it.

If anyone doesn't believe in the evolution, they've never said anything like that to me.

I also respect their religious beliefs and freedoms, and they respect the fact that I am not religious.

Wow that sucks. She sounds toxic. Glad that your roommates are good!

mKl7Ghm.png

• I've never met anyone who doesn't believe in the evolution IRL. All of my Christian friends believe in it, but believe that God was behind it.

If anyone doesn't believe in the evolution, they've never said anything like that to me.

I also respect their religious beliefs and freedoms, and they respect the fact that I am not religious.

Wow that sucks. She sounds toxic. Glad that your roommates are good!

See whether she believes in it or not I frankly don't care. But I didn't appreciate her not respecting my own beliefs. Though she's the only christian that I met like this. I have other casual friends or people I worked with in high school and college and none of them are like that. I think I had enough when she said I would burn in hell for not believing in Christ and that she was "worried" about me. It was hard to let her go considering we were friends since 4th grade but I really don't know what happened to her. I feel like she just got progressively worse.

If I say anything incorrect please correct me and I will edit my comment accordingly. I'm also very sarcastic so please don't take anything I say to heart.

• See whether she believes in it or not I frankly don't care. But I didn't appreciate her not respecting my own beliefs. Though she's the only christian that I met like this. I have other casual friends or people I worked with in high school and college and none of them are like that. I think I had enough when she said I would burn in hell for not believing in Christ and that she was "worried" about me. It was hard to let her go considering we were friends since 4th grade but I really don't know what happened to her. I feel like she just got progressively worse.

Yeah, what they believe in doesn't really concern me. Unless people are acting up some harmful beliefs (in general, not just religious folks), we're all good.

:pepe-peek:

mKl7Ghm.png

• Can you give me a Christian perspective. Is this a little bit weird?

I don't know if I'm the right person to ask, but...

I find the giving them a bible at a fan meet kind of weird.

I personally would rather want to do non-religious stuff at a fan meet.

But the thing about these fans wanting to convert them is kind of understandable to me, because if you care about someone, then you want them to go to Heaven and not the bad place. (actually most Christians don't want anyone at all to go to the bad place.)

But still, I wouldn't try to force my religion down a kpop artist's throat.

It is probably like telling them what political views you want them to have.

BTW the thing about "They are Christians because they wear crosses and have some Biblical stuff in their MV"

I don't believe that thing because non-Christians sometimes use that as aesthetics and stuff.

Like J.R.R Tolkien was a Christian, but he used Nordic mythology (and other stuff) in some of his books.

Also if I see someone using Greek mythology in their music video, I actually never assume they worship Greek gods.

• I live in a mostly Christian country and I can promise you most people are not like this. I've been openly non-Christian all my life and very few people have tried to convert me or worse gift me bibles? Not even my friends do that. Most people are pretty chill about their religion.

These people sound more like Jehova's witnesses to be honest. This need to convert everyone who has different beliefs is very common with them. Even other Christians make fun of them.

• I live in a mostly Christian country and I can promise you most people are not like this. I've been openly non-Christian all my life and very few people have tried to convert me or worse gift me bibles? Not even my friends do that. Most people are pretty chill about their religion.

Same for me

mKl7Ghm.png

These people sound more like Jehova's witnesses to be honest. This need to convert everyone who has different beliefs is very common with them. Even other Christians make fun of them.

THANK YOU! Those weirdos on the internet make us christians look like psychos :wilds:

• My fav part is that BTS are Christians because they stand next to/wear crosses (patterns, etc)

It's definitely true that non-christians have no business to use christian crosses and christian imagery. Them breaking Jesus and Mary's statue in their MV was disrespectful as fuck and kpop groups got criticized for doing much less to other religion, so the hypocrisy is strong here.

Btw op you're not slick either :pepe-tea:

• I didn't laugh, this is disturbing.

Praying that bts members would be the same religion as yours :pepewhat: you already like them as people, you already like their values, why do you care about their religious beliefs :pepefacepalm:

Religion is a private thing, leave them alone.

Kpop fans really needs to learn to respect idols' privacy.

• This thread contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!