What do you think are the forgotten title tracks of your bias groups?

• As in you rarely see them get mentioned by the fandom (positive or negative) and when you do remember the song it's kind of "oh yea that exists!" They aren't even necessarily the bad title tracks, something about them just didn't click long-term and kind of just fade out of the fandom's memorable songs

For me...

Twice - Heart Shaker

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I rarely ever see onces mention this song and feel it's definitely an afterthought when it comes to Twice's discography. I also considered The Best Thing I Ever Did but maybe it's just the spaces I'm in but I actually see even that song being mentioned more. I actually like this song (used to have it in my top 10 Twice TTs) but I think the problem of Heart Shaker is that it felt a lot like rehash of the songs Twice had released leading up to it without the spark to make it memorable years or even months later. I remember the feeling of it being released kind of left me with an "oh... ok" feeling despite enjoying it. Technically a good song but doesn't have enough good or bad qualities to make it something people think about it

Seventeen - Boom Boom

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've actually seen a carat surprised to find this song exists after stanning them for a while.... lmao. Like Heart Shaker, I actually enjoy this song when it comes through but it definitely lacks something. I think Boomx2 was especially hurt because it was the song following Aju Nice which is easily one of Seventeen's most memorable songs + already being a song that would fall a bit flat. Despite actually being a Boom Boom enjoyer, I do have to regularly remind myself that there was a comeback between Aju Nice and DWC (which is funny because the album that came with Boomx2 is one of my favorites of Seventeen). I think a close runner up would be Fear which was outshined by it's bsides, specifically Hit which I've seen people think was the title track

• the main two are Touch by NCT 127 and GO by NCT Dream

Both were released as part of the promotions for the 2018 Empathy album and both had extremely short promotional periods. They were also fairly overshadowed by the NCT U singles of Boss and Baby Don't Stop (understandable).

The groups also basically switched concepts. Touch actually has a lot in common with a great deal of NCT 127's B sides while GO would give us an early glimpse of just where NCT Dream's concept could take them if they became a permanent group. Once NCTzens find them though it's so fun to see their reactions to this cute, softer side of 127 and this darker take on Dream.

• Nobody remembers let me but that's okay cause neither do I!

• For SKZ, 100% I Am You (the B-side Get Cool's MV have almost 20M views more) and Levanter (released after a hard time).

Both songs have the "emotional" factor on them and people didn't seem to click that much on them.

External Content youtu.be

• I Am You is still probably my favorite tt from Stray Kids. It just hits. :sadr:

• For SVT, Boom Boom, I agree with you.

For SHINee, AMIGO.

Many people have no idea this song exists lol.

• I think for (G)I-DLE, I rarely see people mention Uh-Oh. All their other titles seem to come up occasionally, and they even have some pretty memorable B-sides (like Moon) people will mention, but rarely Uh-Oh.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• Levanter is so good. :pepe-sad: I really like Astronaut too. People need to quit bitching about SKZ promoting "noisy" titles when they sleep on their softer ones.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• Yes or Yes

:sadr::sadr::sadr:

You say that but I was actually just listening to it and am now listening again :pepe-grooving: Onces with taste remember!!!!

Heart shaker should remain forgotten :S :S :S

Pikachu run!! The once police are coming! :peperun:

TXT- Can't You See Me?

GWSN- all of them.. (stan good music)

Seventeen- Home (it got me to stan and ya'll don't talk about her enough. GIVE HER THE CREDIT SHE DESERVES!!)

Dude I love Home and have it as one of their top TTs! At least I remember if no one else does :pepe-grooving:

• External Content m.youtube.com

My favorite title from them.

• twice - i want you back

single title track and ost for sensei kunshu

(also, the forgotten twice clone mv)

• I think for (G)I-DLE, I rarely see people mention Uh-Oh. All their other titles seem to come up occasionally, and they even have some pretty memorable B-sides (like Moon) people will mention, but rarely Uh-Oh.

I think this was my first (g)i-dle song and it's one of my faves. I agree that it's regularly left out of discussions about their work. It's a bop.

Funny, I really liked this one! I don't keep up with them so I didn't know the overall opinion on it and assumed it would stand out to other people as well

Twice- Heart Shaker

Blackpink- Stay OR Playing With Fire

BTS- Run (which was their best title track and most underrated title track but people aren't ready to discuss that) OR Fire OR Save ME

EXO- Lucky One OR Sing For You

Run is also my favorite title track by them :pepe-grooving: love that song

• twice - i want you back

single title track and ost for sensei kunshu

(also, the forgotten twice clone mv)

mariahcarey-dontknowher.gif

This is their best song...

• Dream wasn't permanent before? :wow: That's crazy because they're now the top 1 or 2 unit

• Dream wasn't permanent before? :wow: That's crazy because they're now the top 1 or 2 unit

Nope. It was supposed to be rotational and the members would leave when they turned 20. Mark is the only member who graduated in 2018 and since SM never added any younger members they kind of got stuck when the four members of the 00 line turned 20. They made them a permanent lineup last year and brought Mark back officially to Dream when NCT Resonance 2020 happened.

• Easily these two:

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Twice- Heart Shaker

Blackpink- Stay OR Playing With Fire

BTS- Run (which was their best title track and most underrated title track but people aren't ready to discuss that) OR Fire OR Save ME

EXO- Lucky One OR Sing For You

Fire and Save Me do not belong in this conversation. RUN is underrated but still loved.

N.O is the true forgotten title track.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• For armys, it's N.O 100%. It's the only title track that hasn't hit 100M streams on spotify. It still hasn't passed 50 million. Even Japanese singles (Lights, Stay Gold, Film out, your eyes tell, let go, don't leave me, even Crystal Snow) have more streams.

Moas say Can't You See Me? is a fan favorite, but the way it moves so slowly, I don't think so. People always act shocked at how long it took to reach milestones on youtube and spotify and I'm like :rolleyes:

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!