OK LITERALLY WTFFFFFF

• just seeing this now.... what the hell...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• just seeing this now.... what the hell...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's really triggering. Why did it happen ? Why did people behave like this ?

• That's why I wish the girls will never go on vlive ever again. Either just use Vlive+ where it's actual paying fans that are watching or IG which has more international fans with less sexist mindset like this.

Such dumb comments littered her vlive it's terrible

• what's wrong with asking her to button up her top? I think that fan was actually tryna help Rose bc she could've accidentally showed her cleavage.

Hmm from her facial expression she seems to have felt bad... also I heard some were rude to her asking her " why are u saying goodbye so many times, just go" or something like that...

But isn't it kinda rude to check on someone's clothing when it wasn't even out of order... Yes I know some will say it with care but I don't think that was the case here... just reading off of her reaction

• It's really triggering. Why did it happen ? Why did people behave like this ?

she decided to do a long vlive on her bday, just chatting with fans and thanking them... the vlive was a little longer compared to BP's usual and some started commenting it's boring, asking her to button up, mocking her " how many times will u say bye, just go" something along those lines...

• ig live seems better

For short videos it's okay. But for long videos where they want to read comments Ch+ is better. IG has many stupidity as well and as Jisoo have mentioned the comments move too slowly.

I'd rather pay than to see them reading awkward comments like that again. Rosé has clearly mentioned she actually read the comments so it's horrible to see she had to read so many crap.

• From watching the whole vlive with subs, I didn't feel bad except for the part that they were saying her live was boring. But she didn't take it seriously. Also minutes after, she unbutton her shirt down again coz she said she was hot lmao. Queen rose not giving an f :cursing:

That's better... vlive if filled with trolls... BP should just do vlive plus and IG live

• But isn't it kinda rude to check on someone's clothing when it wasn't even out of order... Yes I know some will say it with care but I don't think that was the case here... just reading off of her reaction

um idk. I didn't think it was something really rude. I mean I get such comments on a daily basis so-

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• They might just be trying to protect her from the creeps and the pervs. Asian women looking out for each other when it comes to that isn't the same "slutshaming" attitude westerners have. It's very common for Asian women to have this protective nature to each other.

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

Still, it's sad that Rosé felt the need to apologize. :/

I hope you're right. But the fact that she apologized is what got me fired up. It sounded like Rose took it as someone admonishing her, not as someone looking out for her.

• that vlive was horrible. Not because of Rosé obviously the sweetest most precious girl, but so many users were so annoying, some kept saying its boring, there are also many rude comments by korean users, some kept spamming weird shit or things like "clap if you like x" and not to mention rude things like this. My blood was boiling after the remarks plus it was a field day too on twt. Some people just don't deserve these girls. Seriously no wonder the pinks don't come too often on live when people do this.

・゚ 🎀 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓅𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝐹❤𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 🎀 ゚・

42880fa4ac96298e4b26e69acc7466df9c020cfb.gifv61d9d03079dcca08018fddc7e065366fd5b1cb33.gifvc36d4dbbfdddf670228a3e8d52e5040a4ad6850a.gifvb84a5edbd39d08ccaad6db639e0740f4562821c6.gifv

• love how she unbuttoned her top at the end

we rarely ever get lives due to stuff like this theyre being somewhat inactive on sm too

the girls get harassed every fucking time they post on insta or go live lmao

im tired

• that vlive was horrible. Not because of Rosé obviously the sweetest most precious girl, but so many users were so annoying, some kept saying its boring, there are also many rude comments by korean users, some kept spamming weird shit or things like "clap if you like x" and not to mention rude things like this. My blood was boiling after the remarks plus it was a field day too on twt. Some people just don't deserve these girls. Seriously no wonder the pinks don't come too often on live when people do this.

this is one reason I'm happy Lisa is always MIA....

• And people still wonder why the pinks don't really do vlives or any video interaction with fans. In all their interactions they suffer this type of "treatment", the fans are really crossing the lines thinking the pinks should obey them. Shameless jobless idiots.

It's not in our power to control them, neither to impose our culture and beliefs in them.

People, specially women are free to wear, live and do whatever they want. Such a stressful situation :rolleyes: I hope she is just fine. It was on her birthday, poor girl. Anyways, stop think idols are your robots.

• I was so pissed while watching the vlive, she was doing her best to keep everyone entertained yet the comments were disgusting and she was reading them all. She is sweet by nature and wouldn't want to offend anyone so she kept apologizing. And yes this is the reason why they stopped doing vlive.

Jennie was the most active there, but she suddenly stopped, even 1 vlive in a year was hard to ask from her. All because of such comments.

Rosé seems to be affected by such comments easily, unlike Jisoo or Jennie. Jisoo would straight up answer back and Jennie would ignore and not come back. I hope Rosé can do the same and never start one again.

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!