Why did SM forgo visuals this generation?

• Aespa stans can claim their girls are Goddesses all they want cause they're bias. But non fans and normal people just see regular looking girls.

Where's the Sulli/Krystal? The Joy/Irene?

Aespa is more based off 2NE1 than Blackpink. And that's ok. I'm just curious why SM went away from something that has been working for them for years.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• shut up lol

Knetz amazed at aespa Karina, Winter and Giselle's amazing visual in person!
    K-POP and K-DRAMA latest news!
    www.storykpop.com

K-netizens call aespa’s Karina a “visual goddess of Gen Z idols” who breaks the beauty standards of SM
    aespa Karina's unique beauty that makes her stand out in both SM and among all Kpop idols is gradually winning the hearts of many Korean netizens.
    kbizoom.com

even akp is admitting it

• shut up lol

https://www.storykpop.com/2021…pa-karina-winter-and.html

https://kbizoom.com/k-netizens…e-beauty-standards-of-sm/

even akp is admitting it

I guess the biggest test will be if Karina goes into acting. That's usually what happens to the female idols who are actually beautiful.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I guess the biggest test will be if Karina goes into acting. That's usually what happens to the female idols who are actually beautiful.

that's the stupidest argument I've seen you make, but okay.

since you're gonna see this, might as well know that karina is an f(x) fan.

i find it extremely disheartening that you have to drag a girl's known beauty to make yourself feel better about your favs.

i also wish you'd pay attention to how visuals in kpop are changing.

you're never gonna get "another" irene, or krystal. i love both of them so much, but its time to get out of your shell and accept not everyone is gonna look how you expect them to. 4th gen idols are just as beautiful as idols from past generations, and if you really can't accept that, then stop talking about it. go back and obsess over their visuals instead of trying to put down others.

• that's the stupidest argument I've seen you make, but okay.

since you're gonna see this, might as well know that karina is an f(x) fan.

i find it extremely disheartening that you have to drag a girl's known beauty to make yourself feel better about your favs.

i also wish you'd pay attention to how visuals in kpop are changing.

you're never gonna get "another" irene, or krystal. i love both of them so much, but its time to get out of your shell and accept not everyone is gonna look how you expect them to. 4th gen idols are just as beautiful as idols from past generations, and if you really can't accept that, then stop talking about it. go back and obsess over their visuals instead of trying to put down others.

Why are you reacting like I trashed the girl? I do think shes pretty. Slightly above average. But a VISUAL is supposed to be next level.

And to be honest I feel like Yuna is a prettier version of Karina. Yuna has something that just hits where its supposed to. Yuna would make guys break their necks if she walked by. I don't see Karina having this same effect.

And no I'm not a hater. Sure I don't like Aespa but I also never was a RV or Twice fan but Joy and Tzuyu are top 10 all time for me.

• Aespa girls are gorgeous, not their problem if they don't fit YOUR idea of what beautiful is, buuuut put in your mind that your opinion isn't a fact so you shouldn't talk like this.

Why are you trying to put it as a fact? It's just an opinion with a lot of negative biased views as you seem to dislike everything about Aespa.

• Why are you reacting like I trashed the girl? I do think shes pretty. Slightly above average. But a VISUAL is supposed to be next level.

And to be honest I feel like Yuna is a prettier version of Karina. Yuna has something that just hits where its supposed to. Yuna would make guys break their necks if she walked by. I don't see Karina having this same effect.

And no I'm not a hater. Sure I don't like Aespa but I also never was a RV or Twice fan but Joy and Tzuyu are top 10 all time for me.

just admit she's not your type and move on LOL

• What was the point of this poll then?

:nct25:

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• just admit she's not your type and move on LOL

I do appreciate shes a big f(x) fan. The girl got taste.

I guess I was so disappointed in the results that this is my revenge for allkpop not wanting me back.

lol I missed that :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

• They are still pretty young....IMO Irene didn't start looking STUNNING until Red Flavor/Bad Boy/Peek A Boo era and she was like in her mid-20s then. Let them grow, Karina and Winter are very strong visually when they are in their early 20s(Giselle and Ningning are stunning too) so imagine when they get older.

There might be something to this. I didn't get into Joy until years later. Same with Yuna. Only the last year she started to catch my attention.

Things could change in a few years.

• even tho Karina and Ningning without make up give this 'girl next door' vibe

they are still effin pretty

External Content www.youtube.com

• interesting :melon_think:

I thought Aespa is the first good looking one

Quite possibly the hottest take I've ever seen.

SNSD and f(x) and Red Velvet had no visuals??

• And to be honest I feel like Yuna is a prettier version of Karina. Yuna has something that just hits where its supposed to. Yuna would make guys break their necks if she walked by. I don't see Karina having this same effect.

you ..... you can't be serious. I don't know what's going on, everyone's gone crazy already, I can't stand it anymore, I don't know who is who.

FEoUtgEWUAI48UJ.jpg

• Quite possibly the hottest take I've ever seen.

SNSD and f(x) and Red Velvet had no visuals??

they all have literally not a single member I care about visually, especially not f(x)

also Irenes ice queen look is not for me and I always thought the rest of RV looks subpar at best

SNSD I would need to look more into, but not gonna do that now, they're the best out of the 3 though easily

• they all have literally not a single member I care about visually, especially not f(x)

also Irenes ice queen look is not for me and I always thought the rest of RV looks subpar at best

SNSD I would need to look more into, but not gonna do that now, they're the best out of the 3 though easily

See. You can say every single member of f(x) is butt ugly and it wouldn't effect me one bit.

But I get in here and say Aespa is average looking and their fans get mad as hell.

And people call me immature smh.

• See. You can say every single member of f(x) is butt ugly and it wouldn't effect me one bit.

But I get in here and say Aespa is average looking and their fans get mad as hell.

And people call me immature smh.

I don’t think anyone is really mad :sketchyk: it’s your preference if you don’t find Aespa attractive just as i don’t find fx particularly attractive. It doesn’t take away from anything :merongk:

• This thread contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!