30 Days of NCT: Choreo Chat - The 7th Sense

• NCT’s choreography has been remarkable and unique since there group’s inception. Over the next 30 days, I’m going to also revisit their iconic choreos across all the units.

I usually write a novel about choreos but I’ll try and keep it brief here for chat.

NCT frequently work with hip

hop choreographers - some have worked with other Kpop acts and created iconic choreo, while others are less well known choreographers on their first choreo work for a MV.

Here is a choreo video of NCT’s very first video and choreo.

Song: The 7th Sense

Group: NCT U

Choreographer: S**t Kingz

The S**t Kingz are a Japanese dance crew who only choreographed a few songs for NCT. You’ll be very surprised when I drop their other choreo. LOL

This debut song set the tone for NCT’s dance style, with three of NCT’s best dancers leading the way (future main dancers Ten, Taeyong and Mark) along with future main vocalists Doyoung and Jaehyun (who I would also be a lead dancer.)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Edited once, last by the101 ().

• I love that Doyoung is generally considered to be in the mid to lower tier of NCT dancers, but he literally had to debut with this hardass shit.

I love the way the choreo is almost frantic when compared to the actual song. So many transitions and movement.

and one I never see anyone even try to cover :pepe-joy:

There are a few, but super rare!

A.C.E having it as part of their pre-debut busking routine.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jay and Sunghoon from Enhypen doing it for their first perfomance on I-LAND.

BAE173 doing a pretty damn impressive 9 member version.

External Content www.youtube.com

We won't talk about Produce X 101 setting those poor kids up though. :pepecry:

• longassride.gif

External Content www.youtube.com

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Over the next 30 days, I’m going to also revisit their iconic choreos across all the units.

Aaaaaah!!!!!!!!

So…my day was hectic and I just realized what the 30 days meant in the other thread and now this.

:claps:

I’m gonna enjoy this. This gonna help me getting to know them better. I missed years. This is actually one of the last promo I still remember checking out but I don’t think I ever seen the choreo.

I don’t know much about dance other then I love watching it. They looked great. Especially loved the end when Taeyong starts the move then all join in and end it all together. It looked cool.

:ak_ireneheart:

• The performance that made me fall in love with Jay.

:Baekhyun6:

• yay! I’ve been doing some research trying to find all the choreographers and I’ve found a lot of neat videos to share out in the coming days that I think people will find fun and interesting. :teeheek:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Wow. Interesting. They're all doing a solid job with a very hard choreo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!