S**t Kingz

• I. Introduction

S**t Kingz are a Japanese dance crew of instructors, dancers and choreographers who have worked with K-pop and J-pop artists, including EXO, NCT, Da-ice and Hey! Say! JUMP, as well as Western artists like Mariah Carey.

II. Career

S**t Kingz are a Japanese dance crew consisting of members Shoji, Kazuki, Noppo and Oguri. The members began their career in 2007 as back-up dancers for J-pop artist Daichi Miura. The group continued to perform as back-up dancers for Japanese awards show, tours and artists, as well as competing and winning dance contests. Additionally, the group began to choreograph for other artists beginning in 2012, working with a variety of K-pop and J-pop artists. The group also continued to perform and coach workshops, as well as working on programs for Japanese television. The group also directed tours for K-pop and J-pop artists, including EXO. Members of the group also choreographed works individually.

III. Choreography

This list includes all of the choreo as a group, rather than choreo credited to only one individual member.

• Hey! Say! JUMP - "AinoArika"
    • Hey! Say! JUMP - "切なさ、ひきかえに"
    • Hey! Say! JUMP - "明日へのYELL"
    • Hey! Say! JUMP - "Ride with Me"
    • Hey! Say! JUMP - "ファンファーレ!"
    • Sexy Zone - "Rock The Town"
    • Sexy Zone - "忘れられない花"
    • Kis-My-Ft2 - "KISS魂"
    • Kis-My-Ft2 - "Gravity"
    • V6 - "Break The Wall"
    • V6 - "Sky's The Limit"
    • V6 - "Supernova"
    • V6 - "雨【振付】"
    • Winner - "Hello"
    • Winner - "Ah Yeah (아예)"
    • Da-iCE - "Fake Me Out Fake Me Out"
    • Pentagon - "Sha La La"
    • Toheart (WooHyun & Key) - "Delicious"
    • BoA THE LIVE 2010 X'mas / BoA THE LIVE 2011 X/mas
    • Cross Gene - "Ying Yang"
    • Cross Gene - "Mr. Secret"
    • Cross Gene - "Black or White"
    • Cross Gene - "sHi-tai!"
    • Super Junior D&E - "Skeleton"
    • Super Junior D&E - "Motorcycle"
    • SHINee - "Dazzling Girl"
    • SHINee - "Lucky Star"
    • SHINee - "DxDxD"
    • B1A4 - "Happy Days"
    • Super Junior - "Spy"
    • Halo - "Jasmine"
    • EXO - "Love Me Right"
    • EXO - "History"
    • EXO - "Lotto"
    • EXO - "Coming Over"
    • SR15B (SM Rookies) - "Bassbot"
    • SR15B (SM Rookies) - "SR15B_0701"
    • NCT U - "The 7th Sense"*
    • NCT 127 - "Touch" (with Melvin Timtim)

Directed

• EXO-CBX - Directed Magical Circus Tour

IV. Choreography

Super Junior - Spy

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EXO - Love me right

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EXO - Lotto

NCT U - "The 7th Sense"

V. Direction

The group has also directed tours in K-pop and J-pop.

• Shuta Sueyoshi - Live Tour 2018 - Jack in the Box
    • Shuta Sueyoshi - Live Tour 2019 - Wonder Hack
    • EXO-CBX - Magical Circus Tour 2018
    • EXO-CBX - Magical Circus Tour 2019
    • EXO Planet #5 - EXplOration (2019)

picture courtesy of S**t Kingz Instagram