What on earth is YG doing?

• The whole situation with Lisa not being able to travel freely is insane. It is also causing even more drama within the fandom.

Lisa fans are rightly fuming that she is so restricted when it comes to travelling. It's so unfair to Lisa.

It's also unfair to Jennie and Rosé because now a lot of people are taking their anger out on them, accusing them of being YG's princesses and saying they are partying it up and not caring about Lisa.

YG creates so much mess. It's great that Chaennie can travel for their endorsements or whatever, and also have fun in the process. But there is zero reason why Lisa shouldn't be able to do the same.

YG will be the end of this group, I swear :facepalm:

• There's speculation that having a Thai passport makes things more complicated than for the Korean members. But it would be helpful for YG to clarify, and not sit back and let the CEO's of luxury brands do it for them.

Even if her Thai citizen status is the issue, for big things like her MAC launch it would be worth her doing quarantine. But YG is so disorganized that they won't plan ahead properly, the event will probably happen with Lisa waving from a grainy webcam, and then we'll realize later that she had nothing going on at the time and could have gone. Rinse and repeat.

• So YG is going to drop one of their main money makers because she expressed her concern with how they’re handling her promotions?

Do i know? Idk, YGE dropped 2ne1 in their best moment without caring for clearing their scandals, this says a lot.

If Lisa is happy with YGE, ok, I'll stop complaining, buuuut neither Lisa neither YGE are being open with us so speculations are being done.

• Do i know? Idk, YGE dropped 2ne1 in their best moment without caring for clearing their scandals, this says a lot.

If Lisa is happy with YGE, ok, I'll stop complaining, buuuut neither Lisa neither YGE are being open with us so speculations are being done.

2ne1 ended after seven years, at that point minzy was already leaving the group so before it OT3 they just dropped as group and went with promo (i.e CL in america, Dara in acting )

yes YG did them WRONG in promotional espects but dont twist 2ne1 to fit BP's narrative.

• 2ne1 ended after seven years, at that point minzy was already leaving the group so before it OT3 they just dropped as group and went with promo (i.e CL in america, Dara in acting )

yes YG did them WRONG in promotional espects but dont twist 2ne1 to fit BP's narrative.

I'm not and Minzy got out exactly for the thing I'm talking about. Unfair treatment.

Just bc they were at their 7 year a disbandment was okay? Even after the members themselves saying how they wanted to continue? Cool.

• I'm not and Minzy got out exactly for the thing I'm talking about. Unfair treatment.

Just bc they were at their 7 year a disbandment was okay? Even after the members themselves saying how they wanted to continue? Cool.

Minzy ended her contract because of that, so my point is, if Lisa is unhappy then she'll leave.

• I do see Rose and Jennie hanging out with other western celebs and travel freely around the world. Not sure if it is YG or Lisa busy with other schedules.

• Do i know? Idk, YGE dropped 2ne1 in their best moment without caring for clearing their scandals, this says a lot.

Wherever you got that information from, that’s not true. 2ne1 wasn’t dropped, Minzy didn’t renew her contract and Bom‘s scandal was massive, even YG‘s long explanation as to why she even needed those pills got ignored by netizens. After that it was Bom‘s decision to go on hiatus. Even after she left YG, she still thanked them for their support, i don’t think she would have done that if YG dropped them as the way you say… I know this cause I was there when it all happened. The only one with bad blood towards YG would be Minzy cause she never got her solo while the others had theirs. I don’t know who started spreading these things about 2ne1, but I guess it was a Blink to prove how YG is badly managing his GG‘s…. But 2ne1 had a great discography and constant comebacks.

I would really like Blinks not to use 2ne1 as a comparison because

1. Most of you weren’t there when all this happened and only know things from hear saying.

2. Their case was completely different… 2ne1 didn’t had BP treatment.

• Wherever you got that information from, that’s not true. 2ne1 wasn’t dropped, Minzy didn’t renew her contract and Bom‘s scandal was massive, even YG‘s long explanation as to why she even needed those pills got ignored by netizens. After that it was Bom‘s decision to go on hiatus. Even after she left YG, she still thanked them for their support, i don’t think she would have done that if YG dropped them as the way you say… I know this cause I was there when it all happened. The only one with bad blood towards YG would be Minzy cause she never got her solo while the others had theirs. I don’t know who started spreading these things about 2ne1, but I guess it was a Blink to prove how YG is badly managing his GG‘s…. But 2ne1 had a great discography and constant comebacks.

1. Most of you weren’t there when all this happened and only know things from hear saying.

I don't like how you are talking here let's start from this.

I don't care what you think, but 2ne1 discography is small compared to others gg the same way BP is. Both were/are mismanaged by YGE. YGE sould easily ignore Bom scandal the same way they did with their male artists.

Their situations may be different, but my point is correct: we know nothing about their feelings, but they are mia too with how they truly are so assumptions are all done.

• I see your point.

but as fans we can't do much. :pepe-sad:

i could find about thailand and the covid travel situation

» COVID-19 Situation in Thailand

COVID-19 Information
    Last updated: November 4, 2021 ***  Effective January 26, all airline passengers to the United States ages two years and older must provide a negative
    th.usembassy.gov

doesn't seem too restrictive really...and Lisa seems to be fully vaccinated no?

• Wherever you got that information from, that’s not true. 2ne1 wasn’t dropped, Minzy didn’t renew her contract and Bom‘s scandal was massive, even YG‘s long explanation as to why she even needed those pills got ignored by netizens. After that it was Bom‘s decision to go on hiatus. Even after she left YG, she still thanked them for their support, i don’t think she would have done that if YG dropped them as the way you say… I know this cause I was there when it all happened. The only one with bad blood towards YG would be Minzy cause she never got her solo while the others had theirs. I don’t know who started spreading these things about 2ne1, but I guess it was a Blink to prove how YG is badly managing his GG‘s…. But 2ne1 had a great discography and constant comebacks.

I mostly agree. There was a lot of promotional delays (esp with the jap. releases) however the solo's never had proper promo (except: park boms you & I)

nonetheless I agree 100% with the rest of this. :pepelove1:

• Minzy ended her contract because of that, so my point is, if Lisa is unhappy then she'll leave.

YG is bad in managing and so much more, but YG acts were always able to express their disappointment.

Minzy openly said that they called her ugly

Taeyang has said he thought about leaving YG

B.I stated that 100 of his songs got rejected.

Like YG acts often exposed YG, without YG doing anything, and everyone who wanted to leave, left without any issues.

So I’m sure if Lisa is that unhappy, she would have said something by now.

Also Jisoo isn’t traveling anywhere either apart from her Dior event , but I don’t see people complaining that much about it. Lisa might have her reasons.

• Jisoo was filming her drama and could be doing the last preparations. The same way blinks said Lisa did nothing this whole 7 months bc she was preparing her solo :joy:

• Maybe it's the parents that want to keep a leach on Lisa.....?

I mean both Jennie and Rosé have part of their life lived in contries like NZ and Australia and their parents maybe are bit more less conservative?

Or Lisa just don't like travel much.

• I'm not and Minzy got out exactly for the thing I'm talking about. Unfair treatment.

But Minzy didn't have an once what Lisa has in terms of promotions she was literally put in the dungeon to sit

• Jisoo was filming her drama and could be doing the last preparations. The same way blinks said Lisa did nothing this whole 7 months bc she was preparing her solo :joy:

What blinks? Anyone trying to downplay another's activities to make their fav look more admirable is sad. This statement doesnt make much sense :/

• I know. My main focus is other, but ok... And Minzy deserved soooooooo much more, it's a pity how her career went, her talents are amazing.

To think that her career ended at the age of 20 ( i know she still promots as singer but her carre is nowhere close to what she had in 2ne1) their are idols who made their debut at that age one of them being Omg Hyojung who's Money age

• It's also unfair to Jennie and Rosé because now a lot of people are taking their anger out on them

Yeah you..

It is also causing even more drama within the fandom.

Which you help spread and create.

• It could be because of the company or because of Lisa herself or something else, the truth is we don't know for sure. Remember we don't know half of what goes on in these idols lives. Just remember the situation with that thieving manager when all this time fans had been blaming yg for him leaving.

In the end all we can do is speculate and hope the truth comes out one day.

• It could be because of the company or because of Lisa herself or something else, the truth is we don't know for sure. Remember we don't know half of what goes on in these idols lives. Just remember the situation with that thieving manager when all this time fans had been blaming yg for him leaving.

In the end all we can do is speculate and hope the truth comes out one day.

Yep these people act like they are best friends with Lisa or something.

• 2NE1 were barely better managed around 7 years and 2 eps , 3 albums.

They had more Music but I dont think they were better managed at all really.

Back then there was really only 2NE1 and Big Bang.

• This thread contains 25 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!