Hyojung is a South Korean singer under WM Entertainment.
She debuted as a member of OH MY GIRL on April 20, 2015.
Hyojung debuted as part of the group's special sub-unit OH MY GIRL BANHANA with the special album Banana Allergy Monkey.
- "SNS'' (with Park Myeong-su) (2018)
- ''Fantastic OST Part 3" (with Crucial Star) (2016)
- "Queen of Mystery 2 OST Part 1" (2018)
- "My Only One OST Part 5" (2018)
- "Lead the Way" (From “Raya and the Last Dragon”) (2021)
IV. Hyojung Facts
- Hyojung is known for her bright smiles and small figure.
- Hyojung’s hobbies are singing, watching dramas and variety shows.
- Hyojung’s nickname is Candy.
- Hyojung’s name means to be true. “Hyo” means to learn from, “Jung” means to decide
- She can play the piano.
- Hyojung was a former trainee of Soul Shop Entertainment.
- She only trained for 6 months under WM Entertainment before debuting with OH MY GIRL.
- She placed 1st in WM trainee search.
- Before going to sleep, Hyojung always puts on face masks.
- Hyojung wants to be known as the “OST Fairy”
- If she could have an animal to represent her, it would be a squirrel
- Her favorite season is autumn.
- Hyojung’s favorite Oh My Girl song is ‘Illusion’
- Hyojung wants to have the teleportation superpower.
- She gets scared of Seunghee when she’s being serious.
- She had to film her part in the “Liar Liar” MV 5 times because she kept hitting her head on the wall.
- Hyojung’s favorite food is bread.
(credits to kprofiles for these facts)