What on earth is YG doing?

• The whole situation with Lisa not being able to travel freely is insane. It is also causing even more drama within the fandom.

Lisa fans are rightly fuming that she is so restricted when it comes to travelling. It's so unfair to Lisa.

It's also unfair to Jennie and Rosé because now a lot of people are taking their anger out on them, accusing them of being YG's princesses and saying they are partying it up and not caring about Lisa.

YG creates so much mess. It's great that Chaennie can travel for their endorsements or whatever, and also have fun in the process. But there is zero reason why Lisa shouldn't be able to do the same.

YG will be the end of this group, I swear :facepalm:

• There's speculation that having a Thai passport makes things more complicated than for the Korean members. But it would be helpful for YG to clarify, and not sit back and let the CEO's of luxury brands do it for them.

Even if her Thai citizen status is the issue, for big things like her MAC launch it would be worth her doing quarantine. But YG is so disorganized that they won't plan ahead properly, the event will probably happen with Lisa waving from a grainy webcam, and then we'll realize later that she had nothing going on at the time and could have gone. Rinse and repeat.

• So YG is going to drop one of their main money makers because she expressed her concern with how they’re handling her promotions?

Do i know? Idk, YGE dropped 2ne1 in their best moment without caring for clearing their scandals, this says a lot.

If Lisa is happy with YGE, ok, I'll stop complaining, buuuut neither Lisa neither YGE are being open with us so speculations are being done.

• Do i know? Idk, YGE dropped 2ne1 in their best moment without caring for clearing their scandals, this says a lot.

If Lisa is happy with YGE, ok, I'll stop complaining, buuuut neither Lisa neither YGE are being open with us so speculations are being done.

2ne1 ended after seven years, at that point minzy was already leaving the group so before it OT3 they just dropped as group and went with promo (i.e CL in america, Dara in acting )

yes YG did them WRONG in promotional espects but dont twist 2ne1 to fit BP's narrative.

• 2ne1 ended after seven years, at that point minzy was already leaving the group so before it OT3 they just dropped as group and went with promo (i.e CL in america, Dara in acting )

yes YG did them WRONG in promotional espects but dont twist 2ne1 to fit BP's narrative.

I'm not and Minzy got out exactly for the thing I'm talking about. Unfair treatment.

Just bc they were at their 7 year a disbandment was okay? Even after the members themselves saying how they wanted to continue? Cool.

• I'm not and Minzy got out exactly for the thing I'm talking about. Unfair treatment.

Just bc they were at their 7 year a disbandment was okay? Even after the members themselves saying how they wanted to continue? Cool.

Minzy ended her contract because of that, so my point is, if Lisa is unhappy then she'll leave.

• I do see Rose and Jennie hanging out with other western celebs and travel freely around the world. Not sure if it is YG or Lisa busy with other schedules.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!