Things that impressed you/ you liked of your fav before stanning?

• Even though it breaks my heart, it was seeing the genuine bond between the J-Line and Nayeon and Jeongyeon being heartbroken over Momo being eliminated that really got me into watching Sixteen and then seeing the same emotional reaction when Momo was chosen.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

GOD I TEAR UP EVERYTIME HEARING MOMO'S SPEECH.

Pika oh no :pleading::pleading::pleading:

I feel your words so much, those moments, the elemination but even more so her resurrection resonated with me so much, I don't even fully understand why, but I just ate that stuff up.. I watched it all so many times

ofc I can't admit to ever tearing up about it, as I need to protect my tough guy image :shyy:

• BTS:

HYYH era's music and storyline really impressed me. It was just so unique and relatable. I stanned them in the end of the era, but It's still something I wish I had experienced since the beginning.

EXO:

Definitely their discography. I decided to listen to their songs, because one of the members caught my attention and I was so impressed that time, especially with EXODUS. I became obsessed. They are still my most listened artist on Last.fm all time.

ITZY:

I WAS LIKE NO WAY THESE GIRLS JUST DEBUT WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE EATING THE STAGE UP LIKE LONG TIME EXPERIENT IDOLS

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BLACKPINK:

I don't even know where to start. BLACKPINK is something else for me. Before them I thought I would never be able to connect with a girlgroup. Everything impressed me. Their music, their aura, the amount of personality which member has. I just put my eyes on them on 'Playing With Fire' MV and I knew they had the 'it' factor.

Stray Kids:

External Content m.youtube.com

This happened and I still think It's the biggest cultural reset in pop music's history since Michael Jackson's Thriller.

And all what I mentioned was what caught my attention to start stanning them. I'm not easily impressed and I'm too intense. If something is able to impress me that much, then I will probably end up stanning.

• This performance SOLD me. Now I am a Somi stan.

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

15& everyone

• Not something I can really answer since I never knew much about kpop until I was shown TWICE.

I had heard of groups before, only a very small bit and knew Gangnam Style but that was it. My brother showed me this video in about November-ish of 2016 and it instantly made me a fan. I couldn't really believe how much I loved it and was instantly hooked, it was like I became a super fan in an instant.

It was the TT music video.

• Years before stanning Exo I was impressed with this singer

:pepecute:

External Content www.youtube.com

I should have checked him earlier

:cryingr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!