Your First Love?

• Lets share our first love stories! I don't know if this can be called love, it was more of an idk obsession would not be the right word but it is what I think of when I viewed the things that happened during the period I had "liked" him.

I guess you can say it was a crush. We met in 6th grade when they school was doing a preview of the school before school actually started for the new sixth graders(you know because it was middle school). Around that time, my family had moved in to that area and I had no one from elementary school that would go to the middle school I was going to.

So you can imagine how nervous I was. When I got to the school the doors were locked from the outside, I tried knocking but no one gave me a glance. Then he came up and opened the door for me. That was the moment I guess you could say "fell in love with him".

I know, it is silly that I liked him over a door opening but the thing was my previous school did not really have a lot of nice people and the thing he did was the nicest thing a boy had ever done for me. This led me to think that he was an extremely kind person and I fell for that. I can't even remember if I said thank you to him for opening the door.

I kept my crush on him a secret for a while then I told the girl that sat right next to me in class. I asked her to help me talk to him you know. What the whole plan was that she would go to him and give him hints that a girl had a crush on him.

It didn't work out well, and she kind of started teasing me that she would outright tell him that I had a crush on him. This led me to panic and I asked him if he saw a girl with brown hair, one of my other friends that I was talking about my other friend that was absent that day and told me that she wasn't there.

I remember numerous times when I had stared and your usual crush thing. One time there was an author's visit and he and his friend were in the seats infront of us. My friend tried to tell him I had a crush on him but his friend mistook it for her having a crush on his friend and scolded her off.

That was funny though. Eventually the people that sat next to me in classes knew about this crush of mine, I even told my then new friend about my crush the day I met her. My friends that I sat with during lunch did not know about this.

Infact, I acted like I hated him to the core of my being and everyone in my lunch table believed despite a few teasings here and there.

It kind of started to turn into obsession, I kind of memorized his schedule(not on purpose) and my main purpose to go to school was the hopes of seeing him. He was my highlight of the day.

I remember this one time I asked his friend(the dear old elevator boy that hates BTS) whether he was in health class and he responded with yes and my doing my "I hate him" act said Great I have to spend health with your friend.

In which he responded with yeah the guy you have a crush on. I spent the health class with him. This is when I started noticing that he was well annoying.

There was this one time when he started banging the desk and shouting order in the court as a joke. Nevertheless, this crush lasted for the whole school and carried onto 7th grade.

I still liked him, but I was mad that he would never turn on his zoom camera! Even in a time we had to present a presentations through zoom he didn't. The only time he spoke was to tell me that my mic was mute while I was presenting. It really annoyed me. Then around the end of November, my stanning of BTS and Blackpink begin.

That is when I started to question my "love" for him. I started listening to Fake Love and Kill This Love and realized that, I didn't really love or like him. I just liked a image of him that I created in my mind. A perfect kind-hearted boy but in real life it wasn't true.

Not only that, I was lying to most of my friends about my feelings for him. Then I decided to tell one of my friends(the ex-dynamite hater now Army) about my crush. I didn't tell her that I was thinking about giving up on him.

She never knew my crush on him as she was one of the lunch table friends and I always acted like I hated him. Basically she shocked that I had lied to her about this and my crush on him.

By the end of December I decided to stop having a crush on him. And recently I told my lunch table friend that I stopped having a crush on him. Despite being over him, he will still have a special place in my heart as he was my first crush.

Am I over him? I think so though my friend that I told the first day we met thinks that I still haven't gotten over him since my crush on him paralleled with Miraculous the show and the main character tried her best to believe that she had gotten over her crush despite not being over him. So what are your guy's first love story?

exquisitexr and @ClementineRuby

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This song represents me currently, regarding this topic

work in progress

• i met this kid named mathew at summer camp back when i was in grade school. he was super cute and short, and i remember i cried when someone else sat next to him so they moved and let me sit there lol. we held hands too and i remember us talking about how people react to interracial relationships since im black and he was white. feels like i knew him for so long but it was rlly only a week lol.

who's your favorite artist?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This song represents me currently, regarding this topic

LMAOOO perfect for this topic lmao

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Yall, my friend was right, my crush does parallel with the show Miraculous and Marinette. I tried to convince myself I didn't like him anymore and here I am sitting here writing this in 8th grade still liking him.

I need serious help lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!