Always A Big Part

• I made this thread last year, and I'm making it again this year :pepecute:

I'm not gonna lie, I spent a while deliberating what to make the title of this thread.

It's been two years since Hwall left The Boyz  :peperain:

Creker's announcement:

"Hello.

This is Cre.ker Entertainment.

First of all, we sincerely thank fans who show endless love and interest for The Boyz. We have unfortunate news to deliver regarding member Hwall.

Due to ankle pain and the poor condition [of his health], member Hwall had temporarily halted official scheduled activities and album promotions to focus on recovery. Along with this, we have had in-depth discussions with the artist himself and his family regarding his future activities and potential to promote.

After careful deliberation, Hwall expressed his intention to suspend activities due to reasons such as his health and mental burden. Following much discussion with Hwall, his family, and [The Boyz] members, we have decided to respect his decision.

Hwall is concluding activities as a member of The Boyz, and we are greatly apologetic to deliver such news to the many fans who have been waiting for Hwall’s return.

We will continue to provide support for Hwall’s recovery and future plans. Although he can no longer continue as a member of The Boyz, we will all be cheering on Hwall for his future ahead, and Hwall will focus on his recovery while also cheering on The Boyz’s activities, so we ask for the understanding of fans.

Furthermore, the members of The Boyz will work hard to greet fans soon with better music and activities.

Thank you."

Hwall's message:

"Hello~ This is The Boyz’s Hwall.

Our THE B whom I sincerely love, I am greeting you through writing as I have something to tell fans.

I am so sad and apologetic that I can only greet you through writing, but I will put in sincerity into every word.

I am letting you know that I made the decision to conclude activities as The Boyz’s Hwall after long and careful deliberation.

I was so happy to receive the love of many fans with every performance, and more than anything, I was eager to achieve my dream (of becoming a well-rounded entertainer who is loved around the world), so I received rehab treatment after my leg surgery.

However, it became a great burden on myself to perform on stage in an imperfect state due to various health reasons, and I expressed my desire to halt activities after deliberating for a long time with my family, members, and agency.

I like and love the stage so much and have gained many memories and experiences after meeting many great people including our THE B, The Boyz members, and Cre.ker family, and I want to express my sincere gratitude as I felt and learned so much through these valuable relationships.

Our THE B whom I cherish and love so much, thank you so much for always being my strength when I’m having a difficult or tiring time and for giving me so much love. You must have waited for a long time, so I feel really apologetic to deliver this news…And our members of The Boyz who always supported and comforted me by my side like brothers, I am so sorry to not be able to go with you until the end. I will continue cheering them on, so please continue supporting and loving The Boyz.

I want to express my gratitude to everyone who has sincerely supported and given lots of love to The Boyz’s Hwall while I was promoting. I promise to always be with all of you who I love and am grateful for, and I will work harder and grow better, not as The Boyz’s Hwall, but as Heo Hyun Joon from now on.

I’m sorry…and along with sad feelings as I conclude this letter, I once thank sincerely thank you and love you.

– From Hyun Joon who admires and loves fans."

As someone who has been a fan of The Boyz since their rookie days, I knew The Boyz as 12. Hwall debuted with The Boyz at 17 (international age). He was with them when they released pre-debut videos, when they performed on music shows, when they promoted on shows like Weekly Idol, when they got their first win, etc.

Hwall was a hard worker, and always did his best in The Boyz. He didn't leave because he did anything wrong, but rather because he got injured, and even after his surgery it was hard for him, and I respect his decision.

Hwall is an amazing dancer, good rapper, and can also sing.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[IMG]

Hwall has since debuted as a soloist, going by "Hyunjun Hur". If you haven't already checked it, I urge you to listen to his single below

You don't have to support or like it of course, because his music is different from The Boyz's and being a fan of one doesn't mean you have to be a fan of the other.

Although The Boyz are now 11 and he wasn't with them during Road to Kingdom and Kingdom, I will always remember Hwall as a part of The Boyz and that they were once 12. Even though he has left the group now, he was an important part of The Boyz for nearly two years, and I will remember that. It is important to respect his contribution to the group

<3

We love you Hwall/Hyunjun, both as a member of The Boyz and now :pepelove1:

Ugh, I don't know if I worded this well:( :pepe-sad:

Note: This is an appreciation thread. No bashing or shading of Hwall of any kind will be tolerated

• i actually enjoy his solo music this song especially

• i actually enjoy his solo music this song especially

Yes, his solo music is great! :pepelove1:

• That was so beutifully written.

To even think about how much he must have struggled with health and how much he tried, but it was too much for him </3

And of course, he was an important contribution to tbz, especially through their harder beginnings...

I hope he's happy and healthy and that his career also takes off even more!

• The fact that most fans of The Boyz right now don't even know Hwall existed is so sad. He was such a great performer and his modern dance experience contributed a lot to The Boyz's dance line. As a Haknyeon fan, I can still feel his absence since Hak was the closest to him and both of them were born on 9th March.

It's good that he still seems to have a good relationship with the rest of the members and I hope his career goes well.

• That was so beutifully written.

To even think about how much he must have struggled with health and how much he tried, but it was too much for him </3

And of course, he was an important contribution to tbz, especially through their harder beginnings...

I hope he's happy and healthy and that his career also takes off even more!

Thank you Keaji :pepelove1:

Yes exactly :peperain:

• The fact that most fans of The Boyz right now don't even know Hwall existed is so sad. He was such a great performer and his modern dance experience contributed a lot to The Boyz's dance line. As a Haknyeon fan, I can still feel his absence since Hak was the closest to him and both of them were born on 9th March.

It's good that he still seems to have a good relationship with the rest of the members and I hope his career goes well.

It is :pepe-sad:

I hope so too :pepecute:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!