Which self-produced idol song do you admire the most?

• Every song of Self Portrait. Absolute masterpiece of an album and Suho has writing credits on every song in the album.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• we'll like i said I'm always willing to try new things so shoot.

Let's see what you've got

Members: Mino, Seung -Yoon, Seung-Hoon & Jinwoo, Tae-hyun (former member)

This is their debut song. Written by B.I (former IKON), Mino & Bobby (IKON) and composed by B.I (former IKON)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All of their songs are very great!

Since they are YG group they contribute in writing & composing all of their songs.

• Members: Mino, Seung -Yoon, Seung-Hoon & Jinwoo, Tae-hyun (former member)

This is their debut song. Written by B.I (former IKON), Mino & Bobby (IKON) and composed by B.I (former IKON)

All of their songs are very great!

I have literally heard all four songs

Empty - pass

Island - I enjoy and is trending upwards (gotta listen to it a few more times before I can add it to my playlist)

Really Really - I've heard BP sing this song (or at least parts of it so I'm aware of it) - its good but currently trending neutral

Love Me Love - sounds a lot like really really to me and really really seems superior

There was one other Winner song I've heard before this - its was when Mino was on Let's eat dinner together but i can't remember the song.

• Try these ones

I know all of their songs but I don't know what song you are saying since I don't watch variety shows that much. I am mostly here for music.

• Try these ones

I know all of their songs but I don't know what song you are saying since I don't watch variety shows that much. I am mostly here for music.

ok i've just listened to those three and found the one i saw on the variety show

sentimental - pass

Fool - i really like this song it'll probably get added to my playlist i like the piano and the high note in the chorus

i'm young - pass

the song was everyday - i take it you don't like this song since you didn't recommend it to me ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!