Will a kpop group ever top this masterpiece?

• Discuss :/

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I actually never thought this masterpiece has topped many other masterpieces.

I mean, there are so many masterpieces that each have their own charms and flavors. No need to compare.

• People don't realise how huge this was. After HYYH era everyone had their eyes on them. FIRE was big in Korea. So everyone was wondering if this group can keep up. Then it slowly started rolling out. The short films left everyone confused. Concept photos were extraordinary. Even MV Teaser left people with so many questions. Why is Jungkook hanging? What is Namjoon smoking? What is this sound? We all see moombahton and tropical house in kpop so much these days, people don't remember who introduced it in kpop. Let it be.

When this song dropped, it was like an event. This is my most favourite MV. Perfect blend of visuals, editing, style, sets, storyline. Everything. That beginning by Jimin will always remain iconic. This is my favourite BTS main single.

This was everything good coming together. WINGS will always remain the biggest moment in BTS career. I don't think they have replicated that hype still and it will be difficult. It was like shift in paradigm. That's why I say WINGS changed the landscape of kpop.

• People don't realise how huge this was. The short films left everyone confused. Concept photos were extraordinary. Even MV Teaser left people with so many questions. Why is Jungkook hanging? What is Namjoon smoking? What is this sound? We all see moombahton and tropical house in kpop so much these days, people don't remember who introduced it in kpop. Let it be.

When this song dropped, it was like an event. This is my most favourite MV. Perfect blend of visuals, editing, style, sets, storyline. Everything. That beginning by Jimin will always remain iconic. This is my favourite BTS main single.

This was everything good coming together. WINGS will always remain the biggest moment in BTS career. I don't think they have replicated that hype still and it will be difficult. It was like shift in paradigm. That's why I say WINGS changed the landscape of kpop.

It was a moment in history tbh. Like you really just had to be there. And to this day I’ve never seen a non BTS comeback in Kpop get as hyped as Wings was.

• This is the only song which was able to drag me into kpop. The only 2 songs which can come close to this in my rankings are the eve- exo and fever- enhypen

Oh I forgot to add, there is one song that actually surpasses BST and it's this

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It was a moment in history tbh. Like you really just had to be there. And to this day I’ve never seen a non BTS comeback in Kpop get as hyped as Wings as

WINGS was something different truly.

J-Hope awed everyone with 'Boy Meets Evil'. They got solo songs for EVERY SINGLE MEMBER. Rapline said FU to the haters with their (probably) final cypher. 'Am I Wrong?' was direct attack to the politics in Korea. Ended album with 2 songs for fans like '21st Century Girls' & '2!3!'.

It also was the most pre ordered album in korean music history then. It went onto become the highest charting kpop album on BB200 (#26. Peak before that was #95 for all of kpop). They won their first ever daesang then. Also became the first ever "non Big 3" artist to win Artist daesang at MAMA. Got them nominationa and eventually a win at BBMAs which was the beginning of "western validation". Alot of things happened during this time.

WINGS will always remain the best era in BTS career. Really changed alot of things for not only BTS but also kpop.

• WINGS was something different truly.

J-Hope awed everyone with 'Boy Meets Evil'. They got solo songs for EVERY SINGLE MEMBER. Rapline said FU to the haters with their (probably) final cypher. 'Am I Wrong?' was direct attack to the politics in Korea. Ended album with 2 songs for fans like '21st Century Girls' & '2!3!'.

It also was the most pre ordered album in korean music history then. It went onto become the highest charting kpop album on BB200 (#26. Peak before that was #95 for all of kpop). They won their first ever daesang then. Also became the first ever "non Big 3" artist to win Artist daesang at MAMA. Got them nominationa and eventually a win at BBMAs which was the beginning of "western validation". Alot of things happened during this time.

WINGS will always remain the best era in BTS career. Really changed alot of things for not only BTS but also kpop.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. In a lot of ways Wings was a turning point for Kpop as a whole.

• Names? :/

• External Content youtu.be

spring day or any bts song doesn't come close to BST the song has cult following in india i also think BST the song that triggers bts popularity in india too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!