I've been too naive and overestimated this topic in Kpop...

• But it will end tonight.(it's evening where I live) What topic? Well my foolish obsession of wanting Kpop to debut a vietnamese. Now they have and it's not going great.

A nugu company with subpar quality all over. Beauty is the eye of the beholder, but their visuals are not too appealing to anyone. Even the viet girl has gotten lukewarm reception from her fellow countrymen. Now they don't even want to promote the group according to this comment. How the hell are they going to achieve anything than flop if they going to wait for a comeback that probably won't happen?

vvvv.jpg

I've been overestimating Vietnam's K-fandom. Sure they are hell of good at streaming, but their buying power is very low. Vietnam is still considered a poor country and behind all the other big SEAsian nations. Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines and Malaysia has stronger economic developement than Vietnam. Kpop can make some profit out of the latters, but not Vietnam. Not right now at least.

I guess my only hope now is with Hanbin(I-Land), but it's still not a certainty he will debut with Yuehua Tempest. I mean, I was fooled once when he was still with Belift and everyone thought they would debut him. But he left.

Right now, when Kpop has reached 5th gen or 6th gen, maybe THEN we will see a big company debut somebody from Vietnam. That's it folks, I'm not gonna talk about this topic anymore unless there is a viet debuting under a mid-tier company at least...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That's a good song. I like it. I've saved it on Spotify so I can listen to it and support. I hope they make a name for themselves.

Guess I was wrong all along, they are going to be on Arirang Simply K-POP next week!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!