Saku no ki :sakura and chaeyeon love triangle-hyewon's bro-woolim live-minju mc w yeji

• This is sakura radio

1 It's almost been 2 weeks since I've returned to Japan, but as of this recording, it's still May 9th so I'm still in self-quarantine 1

3 Q. How was today's episode?

Sakura: Last week I recorded just after waking up. But recently I've been leading a healthy lifestyle. I sleep at like 11pm and wake at 6 am. My eyes just opened by itself. I woke up at 6am too, but felt like I could sleep a little more, but I slept till like 5pm. Proper sleep! But I heard the recording starts at 6am so I woke up an hour earlier. I'm so proud. I listened to last week's ep of Saku No Ki. I'm able to listen to in since I'm back in Japan. The staff say they didn't know 10 mins earlier but it was pretty obvious. The fans too said that my voice was cracking so I had to confess LOL. I guess that's what will happen to your voice if you just woke up right? 3

2 "Does it seem like the love triangle between Murashige, Chaeyeon & Sakura-chan will continue even from now on?"

Sakura: First of all, the moment I landed, I received "I already miss you" from Chaeyeon 😂 We're in contact quite often. Once every couple of days? With things like "Are you healthy?", "How's your quarantine?" etc. Chaeyeon is the one I'm in contact with the most. As for Murashige, we already have a LINE group with Sasshi & it's active pretty much everyday with trivial stuff 😂 So rather than 'I've come home!' vibe we're in contact with each other daily as per usual. Personally, I don't think it's a love triangle~🤭 It's a situation where I'm receiving love single-sidedly 😂 For example, if Murashige likes me & I like Chaeyeon while Chaeyeon likes Murashige, then it might be a love triangle but this (relationship) is pretty much one-sidedly love towards me so rather than a love triangle...well, simple put, I guess I'm just popular.

Sakura: Everyone, have you seen Chaewon & Eunbi unnie's cover videos for Woolim THE LIVE~? Don't you think they did super well?? I'm like, "As expected of these two!". I've seen both of course. I've even watched the videos uploaded on TikTok. Firstly, Chaewon, her singing is often described by fans as 'an angel's singing voice' but within it, you can also feel a kind of strength & persuasiveness? I was touched by that. Plus, the lyrics are great too! BOL4's songs are amazing by default but Chaewon's voice really suits it too so it was excellent! As for Eunbi unnie's eight, it was uploaded yesterday & I've seen it. As expected for Eunbi unnie, her singing voice is powerful. IU's eight in particular has been a song Eunbi-chan loves & has been singing to all these time. So of course, I thought she did really well! Once again, I was able to feel Chaewon & Eunbi unnie's persuasiveness when they sing & how capable they are even when singing solo. They're amazing~! I hope the both of them will continue to sing various songs in the future. Since Chaewon & Eunbi unnie can both compose songs too, I hope they can keep on showing us the worldview created by them~

While on the topic of latest news about other members, there's something I was personally excited about. Music Core was yesterday & (Minju) MC-ed together with Itzy's Yeji. The both of them uploaded a TikTok! Personally, I've been supporting the both of them so...this has become a story about how I got excited by both my oshis uploading TikTok rather than about other members🤭 Both of them are often described as having foxy looking face. I really love fox faced idols! Of course, I already loved Minju's face since the beginning. I seriously can't choose when it comes to Itzy but I love Yeji too! So seeing the both of them uploading a TikTok together naturally made me excited~ I kept going, "Ehh! Ehh!" while looking at my phone After that, I contacted Minju & told her "I saw TikTok~", "How have you been?", etc. We've been keeping in contact like that recently. 2

• part 2

3 The most recent news about the other members last week. It was something that I had personally enjoyed and it is yesterday's Music Core. Minju was doing MCing with ITZY's Yeji together and they uploaded a video on TikTok right? As what Yujin had said before, both of them have a "Fox" looking face. I contacted Minju right after that and told her that I saw the TikTok video and asked how she has been and said Hi to her, we didn't talk about work but it was Children's Day on 5th May right? It's the same day in Korea as in Japan. So the manager unnie wrote in our group chat where all the members are in it and, maybe because it was Children's Day, and said she wanted to meet everyone. So all the members and I said we wanted to meet too. We also asked each other about what we have been up too these days. Yes... it was good talk. I brought you new information as promised 3

1 What really amazed me about the Korean members was that they would say "I love you!" to their moms when hanging up the phone or before going to sleep 😳 Is that really something people say to family members?! I don't know if it's just Japanese norms or just me, but "I love you" isn't something that's really said. But maybe due to the influence of the Korean members, now I want to make sure my gratitude is properly conveyed too

Japanese snacks that #IZONE members like?

Sakura: There are many! Firstly, Caramel Corn! The red one! They love that one a lot! Due to Corona, it's hard for us to go to Japan so J-line's moms would send over packages like once a month or so. At that time, we'd arbitrarily request "Members like this or that so send them over!". I think the most popular one is Caramel Corn. Karamucho is popular too! Since everyone loves spicy stuff. Other than that, Chaeyeon likes Hoshi-Imo (dried sweet potato)! Ah, earlier we were talking about giving presents on non special occasions but I just remembered that I actually did! I told my mom, "Chaeyeon wants to eat Japanese Hoshi-Imo, pls send some~". What's cool about me is... it's not so cool since I'm saying this myself😂After the package arrived, without saying anything, I'd leave the hoshi-imo near Chaeyeon's pillow. applause sfx I'm so cool~ Chaeyeon would be wondering, "Eh, why is this here?" & I'd nonchalantly say, "I requested it to be delivered from Japan. Eat up~😏". I do cool things like this too~ And it's not a snack but everyone REALLY loves the curry cup ramen! Seems like it's originally a popular flavor among Koreans. I got my mom to send over 10cups. Tbh, I haven't eaten it even once before. I'm partial towards seafood flavor so I was like, "Curry?!🤨"Members ate them so deliciously so I tried it & it was indeed delicious! So I learned that Japan's curry flavored cup noodle is delicious from Korean members (laughs) That's about it? It can't be sent over but Eunbi-chan REALLY loves CC Lemon! The moment we're in Japan, She would immediately say "CC Lemon! CC Lemon!" to our Japanese manager😂 Everyone would gather excitedly in front of the vending machine 😂 Those were nostalgic memories~ Everyone, pls eat (the snacks) I've just mentioned while thinking about 2

Fan has been rereading old PMs & brought up Sakura's old PM patrol corner (where she reads fun PMs & catches member who tries to 'fish'). "Ultimately, who do you think is the most 'sinful'?"

Sakura: In the end, it's Hiichan~! Rather than sinful, I just think Hiichan really puts in effort with her PMs! Everyday, she'd send PMs the length of a short story. I mean EVERYDAY! Furthermore, the content in Japanese & Korean is different too. I can't help but feel amazed at Hiichan. I'm the type who want to properly rest during my days off & there isn't much to talk about since I've been doing the same things everyday. I end up talking about food most of the time😂 But Hiichan is an active person & she's the type who keeps herself busy everyday. She writes about what she's been up to on PM daily too. Unlike me, she has lots of things to write about & is good at coming up with ideas for it. Simply put, I respect Hiichan's PM. She's a Private Mail Pro! She puts in the most effort when it comes to PM. Up until the very end, I'm in awe of Hiichan's PM the most.

Since Sakura received handmade hair tie from Minju & beads ring from Yuri, fan was wondering if Sakura gave anything in return "Since your literary skill is amazing, I imagined that you've written them long letters in Korean"

Sakura: ...Well, let's assume I did~! Um, how should I say it...😂 Rather than returning a gift we received, there's a lot of various gift exchanges taking place among us. Most of the time when something suits someone, we'd gift it to them impromptuly. For me, I prefer to do it when I feel like I want to. So, if we're talking about a gift I recently gave, in March, before my birthday, I went for scone making with Hiichan, Kangchan & her friend. I think I mentioned it on Sakunoki before. We ended up with a HUGE quantity of scones! It was enough to feed 2000 ppl. Of course I gave them away~! To Yuri & to Minju too. jokingly So chronologically speaking, I was the one who gifted them first~😏 Minju is the type who would return a gift so you can interpret it that way. Just wanna clear that up! Kangchan is really amazing at things like this though! She's the type of person who would hand you a present on normal days without a special occasion. The most popular type of person! She'd say things like, "I just thought it'd suit you". Sheesh~ It's too cool! She's that type of person~ I think I'll have to emulate Kangchan a bit more. I want to become someone who gives presents away even without a special occasion😂 I'll immediately let you guys know after I manage to do it so pls wait for a while more~ 2

This is long

She can speak tea on them cause no restriction for izone disband for the jline but kline re obliged of close their mouth and thought

• part3

This 2 week quarantine really is draining! When J-Line was talking about it, I said, "2 weeks is nothing! Let me shut myself in even longer!" But I learned that not going out and not being able to go out are 2 different things. Line has a group talk for ourselves, and after 1 week I messaged them saying that even I was getting tired of being quarantined. Hii was suffering too because she always usually kept herself busy, but Nako said she was totally ok w/ it lol Nako was like, "Huh, I think this is just fine. Is it just me?" Nako is unexpectedly a shut-in. Even I didn't know that! I can't believe she's stronger than me during this 2 week period

Watching Japanese TV again is like, "Wow, I CAN actually do Japanese!" I mean, I could read it in Korea too, but I had to read through it word by word. In Japan, I just take one look & I can understand everything. I was worried about whether I could remember all the Korean I learned, but...well, I don't know if I should brag about this, but on LoL all my settings are Korean and I'm still ok so thanks to LoL I'm retaining my knowledge lol The problem with that then is, the only Korean I'll remember is gamer speak 🤭 I'm a little worried about that

Kangchan hasn't been playing LoL recently, but actually her younger brother is really good at it. They really look alike so he's quite handsome. Anyways, we're registered as friends so we can see when each other logs on, so he asked, "Kkura-noona, you want to play together?" We ended up playing LoL for 4 hours. I was thinking, "Wait, what kind of situation is this. Why am I not playing with Kangchan, but I'm playing with her younger brother?"

Of course I already watched #HKT48's latest MVs! This time's single is being released with a double senbatsu, with 1st-3rd Generation being in Tsubame senbatsu and 4th-5th Gen in Mizuho senbatsu. At first, when I heard the concept of the two senbatsu performing the same song, I didn't know how it would turn out, but I think it's really interesting. First of all, Nappi is sooooo cute! ☺️ She really is the future of HKT48!

Watching Tsubame senbatsu with the older members who have been idols for a long time, it's like, "Yup, they're so cool" and watching Mizuho senbatsu, it was like #HKT48's future is bright. It was a senbatsu that gave you a sense of the possibilities. Personally, Mikurin in her conductor uniform was too cute. She's not really that tall, so it was like, "Can there really be an adorable conductor like this?!" I couldn't wrap my head around it. It didn't match, and I mean that positively. On the day IZONE disbanded, he messaged me on chat saying, "Noona, thank you for all the hard work in IZONE." He takes after his sister in that they both can be cool like that.

I was thinking this as I watched the MVs, but because the members are different, their voices are different too, right? Because of that, the nuance of the song changes too. If you listen to both, you can appreciate both their good sides. [Kimi to Dokoka e Ikitai] also serves as Moripo's graduation single, so there's a scene in which Moripo looks back and salutes. It makes you sad, but it's a beautiful scene. Also, not being able to see NatsuMado together anymore is also too sad, but I hope you can see her off one last time with your own eyes. This is being released...TODAY?! Oh, it's today!

You HAVE to listen to next week's Saku no Ki. Er...I know I said that on the 29th when IZONE ended that you should tune in next week & nothing happened, but this time, you should. It's not a big announcement, but...you might want to listen. I have to apologize for saying on the 29th, the day IZONE ended, that you should tune in next week, cuz then the fans were expecting some sort of big announcement. I DIDN'T SAY THERE WAS GOING TO BE A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! So this time, I'm not saying there's a big announcement, but...but, but, unwittingly, I think all of you will be listening to Saku no Ki next week

Staff: 😮 EHHHHHHHHH?

I think you'll be tuning in. I'm someone who can see the future so if it's not too presumptuous of me, I think you'll definitely be here [under the sakura tree]. But if I say it like this it's starting to sound like it's going to be a big announcement or something so I'm just going to stop myself here 😉 Come listen next week too, ok? 1

This is end

• Heya, thank you for this, I was really curious on what is going on now.

But can you please, and please don't get this the wrong way, split those big walls of text into paragraphs?

Just hit enter after every 3 sentences or so. I cannot read them.

I am sorry if this seems pretentious in any way and I really appreciate the time it took you to get the translations over here. But I cannot read big walls of text, I don't have the attention span for it.

• Heya, thank you for this, I was really curious on what is going on now.

But can you please, and please don't get this the wrong way, split those big walls of text into paragraphs?

Just hit enter after every 3 sentences or so. I cannot read them.

I am sorry if this seems pretentious in any way and I really appreciate the time it took you to get the translations over here. But I cannot read big walls of text, I don't have the attention span for it.

This is not me

Copyright :Reddit

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!