I slowly lost my interest for girls planet

• In the beginning, I was totally excited for this show. Mnet got caught for voting manipulation and I think they will learn from that. No more evil editing, no more hiding propaganda. Finally I can watch the survival show happily. But, Fu Yaning and Choi Yujin drama started even before the show. Everyone blame her just to know mnet are the mastermind and some people still don't see it. I think, this just started no way this will be worsen than those produce series or iland.

Then, they used absolutely weird format from the beginning. The cells system eliminated a lot of talented trainees without giving them a chance to shine. Kim sein get evil editing make people dislike her. They use huening bahiyyih for views only and it is obvious, she got no screentime except the episode with her brother. They know her fans will still supporting her no matter what but she's not their favorite at all.

Poor cai bing, her words get twist and mistranslated, people hate her and everything. Knetz cursed her. And then, they give the real translation only after her imaga got tainted. Her ranking drop drastically. Mnet only using her to push dayeon. Ice cream, shoot and snake team are all their tools to make dayeon shine. Yesterday episode is the last straw for most people. Even produce series never being this bad and obvious. I still want to see the final line up, but with all this mess, I lost my excitement.

If the final line up is good or the center is xiaoting and yeseo, I will support them as fan. If not, I will just became their casual listener.

• Never got the hype with shows like that, I just get sad whenever people are out and by the time the group debuts there's too much emotional bagage lmao stanning the group without watching the show seems easier

• stopped when people started talking shit about Hiyyih, was rooting for Mashiro but I wasn't gonna support SM who was using both HK and Bahiyyih for their ugly ass show

Bahiyyih literally break my heart, the amount of hate she get is too much especially for the minor. Her mother even like one of the Instagram post about how she lost her smile throughout the episode.

• Never got the hype with shows like that, I just get sad whenever people are out and by the time the group debuts there's too much emotional bagage lmao stanning the group without watching the show seems easier

I was excited mostly because xioting was there 🤧 and I never thought this series going to be another level of mess.

• Yeah me too

I think I just became too aware of how they Edit episodes and create their Narratives, I can't just watch it as dumb entertainment anymore, there is always a sinister angle at play in literally every single scene, I ask myself why did they decide to keep this Line or this Reaction shot in the Episode? What is their Angle?

Why create a Survival Show and Invite Contestants who you don't want to have a chance?

Just don't invite them in the first place

If Mnet didn't fear any Girl making the Final lineup, and had no skin in the game as they say, the show would be so much better, but because they have already decided who can and who can not be a part of the Final Lineup they need to constantly manipulate people to agree with their Vision

• I was excited mostly because xioting was there 🤧 and I never thought this series going to be another level of mess.

I see, I know she is new but it must be like when people see groups they liked having another chance on survival shows, some sort of hopeful feeling lol but after mix9 happened I lost hope for all shows

• Yes, and those who get evil editing by them will never recovered from it. Their image is gone and most people will always see them like that. Heo Yunjin from produce 48 is one of the example.

• The show is still interesting to me. They are really all talented although i have to say they don’t have top tier talent. I always excited waiting for friday but probably won’t stan the final group.

They are lacking something compare to produce series which I don't know what make this show kinda boring, I guess. Or is it just how bad mnet handling that show, I'm not sure.

• Yeah I just don't like survival shows, unless there are no eliminations or the concept is too good (look at world klass and the unit).

Looking forward to the lineup though. I hope Bora gets in but I'm not watching so idk if she will

They really thought the cells concept is a good idea 🥲

• If the final line up is good or the center is xiaoting and yeseo, I will support them as fan. If not, I will just became their casual listener.

For me if cai Bing is in final line up I'll support and stan the group, if not then I'll not

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!