Wtf? Netizen accused Jungkook of illegal advertising due to wearing certain clothes??

• Wtfff

Okay so:

This was a rumor or reach made by a known anti and bh announced that they will sue haters. This is so stupid ngl

• This is a pretty dumb controversy to me, but I know Korea's laws about this are different than they are here. But it's still dumb regardless.

• no the reason why they are mad i think

is because it's not any clothes, it's the brand of his brother and JK was the in-house director of the brand

and he advertise the product, make it look like it's a random brand that he like, when he was doing it for people to buy the clothes and makes more money as one of the director of the brand.

also this type of controversy blew up a lot lately, with a lot of kpop stars making advertise post without mentionning that they are advertising, somin, hyunjoo got a lot of heat for just advertising a brand in one of their post without telling that it's an advertisement

and i think Jungkook himself understood that it was a problematic situation considering that he resign from his position after the controversy started

and when Bizhankook, a news website try to contact Hybe for a statement, they didn't receive an answer

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• He can wear it though. It’s not like he is promoting it by stating the brand and so on. It’s like saying the CEO of Apple is only allowed to use different phones and not his own brand or like Kanye West isn’t allowed to wear Yeezy’s. Of course, it would be different if he was payed for wearing it but as long as he is wearing it bc he wants (even with his affiliation) it is no under the table advertising

• Sorry chounim but I have to... :boredr:

• He did not advertise it. He was just wearing it, he didn't say anything about it and the brand is not visible. It's completely different than getting paid for advertising a product and not mentionning it's an adverstisement.

And the thing about him being one of director was not proven at all nor the fact he resigned.

• He can wear it though. It’s not like he is promoting it by stating the brand and so on. It’s like saying the CEO of Apple is only allowed to use different phones and not his own brand or like Kanye West isn’t allowed to wear Yeezy’s. Of course, it would be different if he was payed for wearing it but as long as he is wearing it bc he wants (even with his affiliation) it is no under the table advertising

no because even with his affiliation he still have a certain profit to promote the clothes and wear it

and Koreans are not fond of hidden advertising considering how they treated hyunjoo, somin etc... when they did some

anyway i don't even know why we are even discussing this

JK implicitely admitted that the situation wasn't great when he resign from the director position of the brand

• He did not advertise it. He was just wearing it, he don't say anything about it and the brand is not visible. It's completely different than getting paid for advertising a product and not mentionning it's a adverstisement.

And the thing about him being one of director was not proven at all nor the fact he resigned.

bizhankook join Hybe but they didn't answer

don't you think if such a big rumor was going around about one of their idols, HYBE wouldn't take the time to respond to journalist and clear the rumor ? '-'

• And I though that it was posted here already but thread was closed or smth but apparently forum is just kinda late to this his scandal or fans are hiding it very good on internet)

It's not really about wearing clothes from what I understood. It's like he was a director of his bro clothing company (and he quited after controversy) as well as apparently some bighit staff (???), that company was about to be sold and by appearing on sns, which he already does so rare, multiple times with clothes from that company (without announcing that he is that company model) he apparently made its stocks rise so it's considered a fraud.

Also apparently the whole thing was started by very famous anti and fabricator of rumors :pepe-tongue:

• no because even with his affiliation he still have a certain profit to promote the clothes and wear it

and Koreans are not fond of hidden advertising considering how they treated hyunjoo, somin etc... when they did some

anyway i don't even know why we are even discussing this

JK implicitely admitted that the situation wasn't great when he resign from the director position of the brand

Well, if that was the case, why are most knetizens on his side? Under the table advertising means that they were getting payed for advertising a product which is not a case when someone just wears it. It’s so stupid, as an employee it’s soo normal to wear affiliated products without any advertising intent. I work for a company and I wear their products in my free time, should I get sued when I post pictures with these products? Lmao

• whenever it is bts your brain just stops working. when did he promote it He was just wearing it like all other brands. He did not say a word about it. How is it his fault that anything he wears gets sold out. Instead of reading antis comments plz try to research on your own before posting these dumb comments

• whenever it is bts your brain just stops working. when did he promote it He was just wearing it like all other brands. He did not say a word about it. How is it his fault that anything he wears gets sold out. Instead of reading antis comments plz try to research on your own before posting these dumb comments

This user is hypocrisy as a person. Bet if it was one of their faves you would see the excuses going off

• This is such a dumb 'controversy' but antis still tried it.

And I expected nothing less from a user who used to accuse Jungkook of sexual harassing their favs when it was just buddies hugging each other. :pepe-cross:

• maybe it's because when someone is wearing sponsored clothing for broadcast/post in internet then it should be mentioned somewhere officially?

so it's kind of like a loophole...

many people in Korea have harder life recently, even youtubers who for example got sponsored by some freakin nudle instant soup need to mention it and sometimes even post that special 'header' with information 'video is sponsored'... it became hella stupid there, knetz are even complaining when some female Idols are posing with lipstick but not tagging that it's an andvertisement

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If my memory serves me right, Jungkook wore his brother's designs in a selca he took in the car and in his birthday live. None of these two times had he mentioned the clothes or where they came from. If people searched them up and sold them out, how is this his fault? Self-promoting his brother's brand? So what?? How is this a crime??

I'm sure if he brought attention to the clothes in those two occasions, he'd be bashed to hell for exploiting the fans.

Seriously, knetz need to get a life. The way they nitpick stuff to blow things out of proportions is funny yet pathetic.

68865c8a32fb27a522e14e9d3bbfee22.jpg

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

So it's false and BH debunked it? Welp, if that's so, there goes your whole argument SooYoung .

• This thread contains 116 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!