the most nugu song of your playlist ???

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• In Kpop.

External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

There is something so addictive about this song

• Probably this album. Only 1 song has more than 1000 plays (1787).

External Content open.spotify.com

• Probably this (mostly because it came out yesterday lol)

External Content www.youtube.com

• Blady - Blood Type B

what a bop....if BEG had this song it would blow up

i wouldn't call an izone song , a nugu song

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Since I'm not gonna check all the numbers of everything I've ever listened to, I'll go with releases of 2021 only. These two albums I think are the most obscure. Just by looking at the titles, you know it's gonna be pure poetry.

Khandra (Belarus) - All Occupied by Sole Death (released on May 28)

Number of streams range from 1700 to 10400

Diabolizer (Turkey) - Khalkedonian Death (released on July 2)

Number of streams range from 2800 to 8800

• I think it is Obvious

External Content youtu.be

• The dudes are trying to go back to 2000s.

• External Content www.youtube.com

i don't have spotify and i can't use my mom's account either because she forgot the password :clown:

out of service

~ ω

• Probably this:

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!