๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒŸ*Magic Island Lounge*๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ‘‘

• I see a cute bee hanging on his bag :teeheek:

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EsteemedAptIberianmole-size_restricted.gif

โ€œWhen you write comments like this, you must look at yourself first.โ€ Choi Soobin

• Okay...I just leave for 4 hours, I need to catch up everything.

I've seen a lot, like A LOT of media coverage about them doing recording for Sketchbook. It makes me thinking, is it such a big deal to become a guest on this show?

But they look good...

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

yeah i think the show is really popular among non-idol fans too so itโ€™s good exposure. theres a completely different demographic that tunes in. i know that this is the one show that IU always promotes on whenever she releases music so yeah the lineup is great

• Is there any YouTube link for their performance in James Corden? so we can make a thread about it.

Not yet, maybe it'll go up in a couple hours after it airs on the west coast?

• Not yet, maybe it'll go up in a couple hours after it airs on the west coast?

I need hd video :waterr:

External Content twitter.com

โ€œWhen you write comments like this, you must look at yourself first.โ€ Choi Soobin

• yeah i think the show is really popular among non-idol fans too so itโ€™s good exposure. theres a completely different demographic that tunes in. i know that this is the one show that IU always promotes on whenever she releases music so yeah the lineup is great

I also just realized, the MC is in KBS meme when their official Twitter acc replying SBS :cryingr:

• So SBS inkigayo PD is a female. Now I understand why they said inkigayo PD treat them like her own children.

Every single PD noona or MC they met so far always get whipped for them. Maybe because they're cute, funny, polite kids, idk.... maybe maternal instinct? :angryr:

• I also just realized, the MC is in KBS meme when their official Twitter acc replying SBS :cryingr:

soobin got all these broadcast stations so whipped for him :teeheek:

i remember they were doing a radio show on another broadcast station (maybe mbc i cant remember lol) but they literally told soobin to move over and mc for them instead of kbs it was so funny lmao

• soobin got all these broadcast stations so whipped for him :teeheek:

i remember they were doing a radio show on another broadcast station (maybe mbc i cant remember lol) but they literally told soobin to move over and mc for them instead of kbs it was so funny lmao

Yash, basically KBS-SBS-MBC :teeheek:

Don't forget MPD send him chicken :angryr:

• soobin-gsu yup, I love this raggedy style.

External Content youtu.be

• MPD who sent them chicken

But KBS is the winner :angryr:

• MPD who sent them chicken

But KBS is the winner :angryr:

soobins chicken/fancam slip up was the funniest thing to ever happen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• My favorite Japanese music show

• They said they will be really busy, I assume they will be doing promo in a lot of variety shows, especially the popular one. This is just my wish.

I'm a little bit understand why bighit rarely send them to variety, because if they don't have real shocking achievements, they're only known as BTS brother group.

Right now they can brag something like 'a group who can chart #5 in billboard' or 'a group who has 700k album pre-order. That's a huge achievement for a 2 years old group.

They need certain 'label' to introduce the group i guess?

• They said they will be really busy, I assume they will be doing promo in a lot of variety shows, especially the popular one. This is just my wish.

I'm a little bit understand why bighit rarely send them to variety, because if they don't have real shocking achievements, they're only known as BTS brother group.

Right now they can brag something like 'a group who can chart #5 in billboard' or 'a group who has 700k album pre-order. That's a huge achievement for a 2 years old group.

They need certain 'label' to introduce the group i guess?

valid point to consider

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!