Why kpop fans have this weird behaviour ???

• i'm not talking about great achievement etc...

but there's just some things that Kpop fans want to celebrate that it's just so weird for me like when they make hashtag to celebrate the anniversary of each album of their favs, or how they want to celebrate with hashtag like #3years since he had Purple hair

or how they are taking the most normal things that their favs did and reformulate to make it seems like it a big achievement

" first 3rd idol to wear a pink teeshirt in the airport" , " 1st 4th gen idol ever to compose and write a song entirely in korean " etc...

You understood the idea i don't need to continue with dumb example to prove my point i think

i find this kind of things that kpop fan want to celebrate weird

anyway just my opinion , anybody can celebrate what they want i just wanted to share my opinion about this weird habit of Kpop fans to try to turn everything into something to celebrate or into an achievement

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• yeah that is weird ngl

but sometimes there are in fandom jokes people like to trend right?

like that time twitter nctzens were trending #tittiesoutformarklee that was pretty funny ^^

• i don't use twitter

I rarely do, but I still know what OP is talking about because people do the same thing here.

"The first album that hit first where all the members had purple hair at the same time on the album cover, omg congrats!!!!!"

Like... I guess?

And how do you even know? Was this really a stat ANYONE was tracking before you made it up?

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• Tomorrow you will see me with

#Happy6thYearAnniversaryDay6

#6YearsWithDay6

#Day6Anniversary

#StanTalentStanDay6

#6YearsCongratulations

Day6 debut MV, Congratulations on 6 Sept 2015. Tomorrow is the day guys

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :lover3:

• celebrating the group debut is normal

but celebrating the day they release a comeback etc...

it's like if in 2 years i'm trending #2yearswithNL

it would be just weird

• celebrating the group debut is normal

but celebrating the day they release a comeback etc...

it's like if in 2 years i'm trending #2yearswithNL

it would be just weird

Young K's solo debut is on 6 Sept 2021 tomorrow, which is the same day as Day6 debut date 6 Sept 2015.

So every time I celebrate 6 Sept it would be celebrating Day6 and Young K's debut

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

#6YearsWithCongratulations

• I don't see the harm.

It's weird the same way some found weird achievements threads.

I don't forget how we had so many 2/3/4 gen *first group to chart 1 hour on Melon* and things like this. Or *first group debuted this year (name the year) to have x views*, etc...

Weird, but harmless.

• I don't see the harm.

It's weird the same way some found weird achievements threads.

I don't forget how we had so many 2/3/4 gen *first group to chart 1 hour on Melon* and things like this. Or *first group debuted this year (name the year) to have x views*, etc...

Weird, but harmless.

never said it was harmful

i just wanted to share how weird i find this culture of hyping things who aren't usually hype anywhere else

• Used to bother me but I learned how to accept it. OP no offense but isn’t this similar to the ones you made for Aespa? NL is the biggest idol song this year imo so I am not talking about that but I mean the threads besides the obvious NL and Aespa’s achievements like first 4th gen group to do this and that is getting redundant and a lot of it are not important for Aespa anymore. There’s nothing about first 4th gen achievements that surprises me anymore with Aespa (used to when they were less popular but now it’s no secret they’re the top of the gen).

lt64IYu.gif

• #3years since he had Purple hair

listen, celebration of suga's mint hair is understandable (mint yoongi/suga) X(

i'm fine with music (including members) celebration but akgaes celebrating "achievements" like "most b day hashtag on tiktok", or "BTS Jungkook's Spotify Playlist surpasses 1.5M followers - The Most-Followed Individual Korean Artist Playlist on the platform" (who would have even thought of checking it??! i didn't even know that was a thing lol), or fan projects everyone should be embarrassed of except fans who wasted money, they are proud. copy/paste from allkpop:

BTS's Jimin is the world's first artist to receive a large-scale promotion by fans in 'The Times' and 'The New York Times' simultaneously

well, you paid for it.

dear lord

• listen, celebration of suga's mint hair is understandable (mint yoongi/suga) X(

i'm fine with music (including members) celebration but akgaes celebrating "achievements" like "most b day hashtag on tiktok", or "BTS Jungkook's Spotify Playlist surpasses 1.5M followers - The Most-Followed Individual Korean Artist Playlist on the platform" (who would have even thought of checking it??! i didn't even know that was a thing lol), or fan projects everyone should be embarrassed of except fans who wasted money, they are proud. copy/paste from allkpop:

BTS's Jimin is the world's first artist to receive a large-scale promotion by fans in 'The Times' and 'The New York Times' simultaneously

well, you paid for it.

dear lord

wait ????

genuinely asking they really trend a hashtag for his hair color ???

i was just using a fake exemple by using dumb things to hype like hair color , clothes etc... to show how fans tend to hype the smallest thing but i didn't know that a fandom really trended something like this

:pepe-peek:

• wait ????

genuinely asking they really trend a hashtag for his hair color ???

i was just using a fake exemple by using dumb things to hype like hair color , clothes etc... to show how fans tend to hype the smallest thing but i didn't know that a fandom really trended something like this

:pepe-peek:

i'm not sure if they are celebrating anniversaries or trend hashtags : D i'm not really on twitter but there are always threads. it was iconic, arguably the most iconic bts hair colour. it happened only once and whenever he bleaches his hair we hope he'll go mint again, we even asked him but he's ignoring us ^^

mint yoongi :borahae:

EX73LhVXYAcIyRD.jpg

tumblr_or03ofjFw61umu64to7_r1_250.gifv   3b5c0c5f3c3da3002f241f6e9f17e24e56a6e907_hq.gif

0cfaa532058b54a4d61f2adfd2179164.gif

i made this thread about mint yoongi

:pepefacepalm::pepenomad:

• Mint Yoongi was amazing.

:lover1:

• One of his best colors :lover1:

Let's trend a hashtag asking him to go mint again!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!