JYP, GIVE YUNA HER SOLO!!!

• I agree you need strong vocals but not necessarily vocalist vocals. Sunmi, Hyuna, Jennie, and Somi are good examples of successful soloists who have voices that can project but are not vocalist vocals.

People might argue with me about Jennie, but those 4 girls have voices with power that carry and are nice to listen to but they aren't a Taeyeon.

I think Yuna has a very strong instrument in her voice. Plus it is cute so she can do the whole dance pop route.

im really sorry but yuna is not anywhere close to those ppl. while sunmi hyuna somi and jennie dont have the worlds greatest voices, everyone agrees that they can sing, and its really enjoyable to hear them do so

but ur lowkey right i can see yuna doing a cute pop song

.................. where are we now ..................

• No need to rush solo, the members are still young and especially Yuna she is still a kid. She still has a very large margin for improvement. Everyone seem to forget how Itzy a young group, the oldest member got 20y old that's very young. The youngest member in (G)I-DLE is Shuhua she got the same age as Yeji, in Aespa the youngest is Ningning she is older than Yuna, and the others 3 members got the same age as Yuna & Lia.

Itzy started early, and all members are still very young. They got so much time for improve, try to new concepts and get their solo promo.

I think the concept that's suit the most Yuna. Is a concept similar to 4 minute. She looks like Hyuna in the way she plays with the camera, their looks are very similar.

And i think Itzy will need to change slowly their concept. The teen crush actually suit them cause they're very young, but in some they'll need to evolve for a new style. I think this GG is the best for fit a concept like 2NE1 or 4MINUTE, Yeji & Ryujin have that natural charisma that suits this style perfectly.

• im really sorry but yuna is not anywhere close to those ppl. while sunmi hyuna somi and jennie dont have the worlds greatest voices, everyone agrees that they can sing, and its really enjoyable to hear them do so

I don't think Sunmi or Hyuna can sing tbh lmao. So that's where we disagree. Sunmi and Hyuna mostly talk sing versus actually singing. And when I say this, I'm referring to their solo work.

Jennie can definitely hold a tone, and I haven't listened to Somi enough to know how good her voice is.

So to me Yuna can definitely match them. Let's keep in mind she's 17 and everyone else but Somi are in their mid-20s.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• shes not underrated , please dont misuse the word, just say underappreciated. an underrated idol isnt well known which in the case of yuna is not her.

• she has very big potential but jyp will probably do what he did with twice and focus on group activities completely, but who knows, anything can change.

• im really sorry but yuna is not anywhere close to those ppl. while sunmi hyuna somi and jennie dont have the worlds greatest voices, everyone agrees that they can sing, and its really enjoyable to hear them do so

everything you’re saying about Yuna was said for Hyuna, Sunmi, and somi while they were still under jype

It’s weird because hyuna was trashed for her tone and not being able to sing.

Yuna can easily get there given her young age as well.

• Well if you are waiting for JYPE to give a solo career to their idols...then good luck waiting for it.Maybe just a song just for the public and then dungeon till contract expires.

Sadly they are a "group promotion" company, they don't care about solo stuff after the group disband or whatever

• Suzy's visuals were much more polarizing imo, i don't think she will have the Suzy effect.

Yes she won’t, she will have the “Yuna effect” Yuna will make a name for herself and be a legend, she ain’t trying to be the next Suzy but the first Yuna

When I say Suzy effect, I'm referring to people attributing JYPE not giving solo promotions to his female GG members because Suzy's popularity eclipsed the whole group and hurt the group in the end so now people think JYP is trying to avoid that by only focusing on group promotions.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• When I say Suzy effect, I'm referring to people attributing JYPE not giving solo promotions to his female GG members because Suzy's popularity eclipsed the whole group and hurt the group in the end so now people think JYP is trying to avoid that by only focusing on group promotions.

I understand what you meant, the person above didn’t understand that’s why I made that statement

<3:borahae: YUNAGAYO   <3 :borahae:

img.gif

• When I say Suzy effect, I'm referring to people attributing JYPE not giving solo promotions to his female GG members because Suzy's popularity eclipsed the whole group and hurt the group in the end so now people think JYP is trying to avoid that by only focusing on group promotions.

I think JYP would do it again if he finds another Suzy. It would be less obvious but she will surely have more promotions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!