jype needs their own it girl

• every company has an it girl sm has irene & yg has jennie. jype is the only big3 company without one and it’s obvious they don’t want to compromise twice so i think they should allow itzy to have solo activities so that one of the members can naturally become their it girl..it’s time for suzy 2.0......also yuna has obvious it girl energy

• yuna and yeji have the potential and gp interest but jyp is trying to prevent another suzy ft miss a so i understand. its still annoying tho bc u can find a balance between solo promos/gigs + group promos/gigs. in the end it benefits the group overall.

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• Yes but who is the best candidate ? It's too late for Twice, and Itzy have Yeji, Ryujin, Yuna for suit this role. Put if they're pushed forward, Lia and Chaeryeong will be push in the shadow, and Itzy will be dragged into the same situation as Blackpink with Akage wars.

I don't think this is a better situation for JYPE to deal with "akage" complain and drama. :/

i think rv is the best example for current ggs, all members have gotten solo gigs and theyre all known very well by the gp while having an it girl (irene). jyp just needs to find that balance

"

final-1.gif

• I hope jyp realises they are sitting on gold mine , itzy and twice have so much potential like someone above said the “akgae issue” which is very prominent in itzy despite no solo promotions so I can get the cause for worry but they are jeopardising the girls futures and I think that’s more risky than akgae wars.

<3:borahae: YUNAGAYO   <3 :borahae:

img.gif

• i think rv is the best example for current ggs, all members have gotten solo gigs and theyre all known very well by the gp while having an it girl (irene). jyp just needs to find that balance

RV & Mamamoo got a more mature fandom. Itzy fandom is like Blackpink, childish that's why akage wars start all time for Blackpink and less for RV & Mamamoo.

I think Aespa will be bring in some Akage wars too if SM are not careful with their management. :/

• RV & Mamamoo got a more mature fandom. Itzy fandom is like Blackpink, childish that's why akage wars start all time for Blackpink and less for RV & Mamamoo.

I think Aespa will be bring in some Akage wars too if SM are not careful with their management. :/

honestly i think i could deal with some akgae wars, as long as the distribution of solo gigs is fair and reflects results then i wouldnt be mad. bc in the end i prioritize itzy’s success over immature fans

"

final-1.gif

• Official Post

tbh the lack of care about ITZY from JYPE/Div2 part will be itzy's downfall. yuna and yeji were so popular at debut, yuna's fancam even went viral in korea. they should've taken that opportunity to push her and yeji everywhere like they did with tzuyu. Icy doesn't cause much of a stir but Yuna and Yeji were still pretty popular at that time, but still JYP refuses to strike the pan while it's hot. They comeback with Wannabe a year later, Ryujin goes MEGA viral for her shoulder dance, Wannabe gets a ton of streams, becomes their biggest hit since Dallax2. Div2 goes, okay, let's be dumb and not promote Ryujin anywhere!! ot5 or none ho ho ho!!!

I mean the only solo promo they're getting is Lia MCing at year-end award shows so ig it's a start but still they're almost 2 years old and haven't gotten a Japanese debut yet and I'm like ???v I understand there's a big akgae problem in the fanbase but still....JYPE should learn to find that perfect balance between solo promo and group promo. Because while promoting as a group is good to prevent akgaes, the lack of solo promo will always be their downfall.

• honestly i think i could deal with some akgae wars, as long as the distribution of solo gigs is fair and reflects results then i wouldnt be mad. bc in the end i prioritize itzy’s success over immature fans

In term of management, Itzy are really well managed in term of shining each members recently. In their live stage at end of the year every girl got his moment (Ryujin,Yeji,Yuna,Chaeryeong got all a collab with other groups and good exposure on their songs cover and breakdance, Lia got some invite to being MC too), line distribution actually was really fair, i was shocked to discover they have one of the most fair distribution of the industry.

But take the risk to ruin all of this and deal with akage war for an It girl. It's too much i think, and in my opinion Itzy was not the best group who was prepared to deal with akage, they're so young. Yuna got 17y old ! and the oldest Yeji 20 only !

Itzy best strengh it's the time they're really young. I'm pretty sure they'll gain huge sucess when some major It girl like Irene and Jennie will become to old for Knetizens.

• tbh the lack of care about ITZY from JYPE/Div2 part will be itzy's downfall. yuna and yeji were so popular at debut, yuna's fancam even went viral in korea. they should've taken that opportunity to push her and yeji everywhere like they did with tzuyu. Icy doesn't cause much of a stir but Yuna and Yeji were still pretty popular at that time, but still JYP refuses to strike the pan while it's hot. They comeback with Wannabe a year later, Ryujin goes MEGA viral for her shoulder dance, Wannabe gets a ton of streams, becomes their biggest hit since Dallax2. Div2 goes, okay, let's be dumb and not promote Ryujin anywhere!! ot5 or none ho ho ho!!!

I mean the only solo promo they're getting is Lia MCing at year-end award shows so ig it's a start but still they're almost 2 years old and haven't gotten a Japanese debut yet and I'm like ???v I understand there's a big akgae problem in the fanbase but still....JYPE should learn to find that perfect balance between solo promo and group promo. Because while promoting as a group is good to prevent akgaes, the lack of solo promo will always be their downfall.

but who even watches live shows in 2020 when 99% of people wait for the cut version on youtube. MC-ing is like the worst kind of solo gig. It wont help Itzy's exposure is what i mean. Earlier years, yea

• jyp is so stupid if he's holding back his female acts from solo gigs because of miss a

suzy had a bit of an age gap between the other members and didn't have that trainee bond with other members

the akgae situation was so extreme bc all the star power was given to suzy. members like fei and min had so much star quality too but he didn't utilise them well

all he has to do is give each member appropriate solo activities so they have their chance to shine, I'm sure the members come to peace with the fact that another member might be more popular than them

• but in itzy, I see Yuna having the most it-girl potential.

she's very talented from her dance, charisma and energy. plus shes so young yet is so tall and has great body proportions (which koreans go crazy for) and her visuals are INSANE, she gives me the same vibes as Han Yeseul, a well renowned beautiful actress

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!