Lisa's Vocals are.....

• Listen to Lisa’s voice for her collab eith DJ Snake

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

you know dj snake is a dj right he edit her voice so much there omg

• Blinks here she’s a rapper hmmm she still not a rapper but an idol rapper lol

Compared to the rappers in the U.S that are considered "real rappers", she is miles ahead and she isn't even the main rapper.

To Pikachu-Senpai, the most loving person on this forum

The one who always supported me and others

I will never forget you

<3 I miss you Pikachu <3

Whenever those days come
    You tell me how precious I am
    All those words you say
    Everything’s alright
    From nobody to somebody
    I become a very special me

You make me feel special

It's only winter here even in June

Snowflakes fall down

And fall apart little by little

I miss you(I miss you)

bogo shipda

BTS Blackpink Twice Sakura

ezgif.com-gif-maker - 2021-06-29T174142.674.gif

• Her vocal are decent

Just this doja cat cover was terrible

And i'm sorry but this is the worst excuse kpop fan have and i just hate kpop fan using this excuse "she's a rapper she doesn't need to be a decent vocalist" "je's a dancer he doesn't need to be a decent vocalist "

The main skills idol are train in is vocal and dance

It's not like they trained years just in dancing or just rapping

They passed days and days training in vocal

So can you all just stop with this lame argument and just say yes they are not good vocalist but they cover their flaws with good dance and rap

• Compared to the rappers in the U.S that are considered "real rappers", she is miles ahead and she isn't even the main rapper.

Depends what US rappers your talking about. If we're talking Cardi B or Saweetie then yes I agree but if we're talking about rappers like Nicki Minaj, Megan thee stallion, Doja cat etc. Then Lisa's not even remotely close.

• This would made sense IF Lisa was marketed as a vocalist, but since debut Lisa was showed as a rapper and dancer, so why would we find excuses for her singing when she is a rapper?

Lisa IS a rapper and dancer in BP, she is a sub vocal where she just sang in 2018 b sides, 2 years after their debut so people aren't finding an excuse to her, people are pointing out the obvious, don't expect a rapper/dancer to be a top tier vocalist. Nobody ever said she was an amazing singer, her singing is good on songs that are her reach. Nothing new neither excuses.

𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕜𝕡𝕠𝕡

• Singing is a skill like rapping. Skills can be improved..even though singing and rapping both have different competencies. I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of Lisa singing on some solo tracks. I think really putting in work and being "above the threshold of mediocrity" so she wouldn't have to depend heavily on autotune, in the studio or live, would be respected. I think Moonbyul of MAMAMOO is a really good example.

• Omg its my first hearing this. I love Lisa but god whats with this idols. Sneeze those cold first out the nose jeez.

Tho I just think this song just needed more processing from YG's expensive software and everything would be good.

Still love Lisa so don't comr after me yall

Also this is waaaaay better than Momo's vocal imo

• Ehh, the leak vocals from DJ Snake is so good though. It’s just this Say So cover /shrugs/ also that was decent, it’s just that she’s making weird inflections.

monalisalove i hate that excuse. All idols should be able to hold out their tune, AT LEAST.

Why are you quoting me?? If you know Lisa then you obviously know she can hold her tune and pretty well. What i don't understand is why people are judging her career and talent based of just this one video??

Anyways, idols should know how to sing, but if they are a good rapper than i honestly don't see the necessity of being an amazing singer when they can still be on the track with their vocals, but rap based. Nothing wrong too.

𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕜𝕡𝕠𝕡

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!