Lisa's Vocals are.....

• Her live vocals on these performances blew me away honestly ... she sounded like an angel :lover1:

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• i can see how lisa's vocal tone here could be weird for some but her actual singing was okay... also the rap part was amazing idk why everyone is downplaying it

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• The problem is, some people search for flaws in idols. Nobody said they are perfect, of course they are not. Sometimes better at some things, other times a little less good at some things, it's normal, they are humans.

When seeing how they put so much effort into something new and different, they should be encouraged. (especially when overall it is good, charismatic and entertaining)

I like the combo of Lisa singing and rapping, i think it would be nice if she does her solo song in this kind of manner.

• The problem is, some people search for flaws in idols. Nobody said they are perfect, of course they are not. Sometimes better at some things, other times a little less good at some things, it's normal, they are humans.

When seeing how they put so much effort into something new and different, they should be encouraged. (especially when overall it is good, charismatic and entertaining)

I like the combo of Lisa singing and rapping, i think it would be nice if she does her solo song in this kind of manner.

This! I think that's where her solo direction should be at. She doesn't have to be a great singer to have hits or make amazing songs. She just needs to know how to utilize her voice(see You never know/Sour candy/KAMU). I still think she could have a Rihanna-like(not comparing them before the pitchforks come out) solo career if done right, not a great singer by the general consensus(her singing has been heavily criticized also) but releases hits and great to amazing songs. She just has to find her pocket and maximize it.

• I swear y'all doing the most, the song choice wasn't it but she still did ok for a main dancer and a lead rapper, she always likes to try to do new things so I appreciate that, not to forget the amount of energy she always brings to the stage

#jennie from I have tasted the stars #jennie from I have tasted the stars image

Edited once, last by leneny ().

• The song itself doesn't really match her voice but it's not exactly bad. She's a rapper and I think she executes her parts well in BP songs so that's good enough.

Solo stages in concerts are the perfect opportunities to try stuff no?

• Y’all are reaching. First it is prerecorded so she didn’t sing it, that is not how it works. Second I heard people saying she is off-key, help me find that part. Third people are saying the song didn’t fit her because she didn’t sing it in head voice, which is common for idols they change the scales to fit their voice but if it is Lisa of course she was screeching and not singing.

She did good she is a rapper and occasionally sub vocalist but if blackpink does anything new they are terrible at it, untalented, and wish they were your faves. But you talking about it just proves otherwise

• doodoo caca :pepe-toilet::pepe-toilet: . During The Show, her solo was mostly backtrack and it still sounded off. The rap part wasn't too bad, so she should just stick with that

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't understand when yall trynna defend her but go off on Momo... like sis ain't much better

Imagine comparing Lisa with Momo. A members of lipsync group call twice.

• Her vocals are very bubbly and sweet, I love them. I admit her voice wasn't really suited for say so considering her and doja have such contrasting tones and we've already gotten used to doja, but I absolutely love her rap and the choreo. She's not a vocalist, anyways.

There's a reason her performance is getting a lot of attention, because it's good. And what is that pfp...? Don't tell me you made your account just to hate on Lisa? Obsessed much?

• Lisa is a rapper and a dancer and she is amazing in both, we're not pretending that she is the second coming of Taeyeon ( none of your faves are btw) but her voice is sweet and decent for a non-vocalist

she enjoyed herself on that stage, she was happy we the fans were happy. that's what matters

making hoes mad since 08/08/16

3175f4d464a227e84b6a0463e8194404948ba78c.gifv8b8ed9eef67ab3d2d26886eee06233abc36cecc6.gifvf69f953d0c4d91580dd79ca5470e4623b26e0a37.gifv68bdac55d9b9e7113c26c1765d677dcb2b7956f5.gifv

• I personally don't think it sounds that bad but you all are trying to drag a RAPPER for her vocals? Her job is to be a good rapper not a good singer.

Also this

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

To Pikachu-Senpai, the most loving person on this forum

The one who always supported me and others

I will never forget you

<3 I miss you Pikachu <3

Whenever those days come
    You tell me how precious I am
    All those words you say
    Everything’s alright
    From nobody to somebody
    I become a very special me

You make me feel special

It's only winter here even in June

Snowflakes fall down

And fall apart little by little

I miss you(I miss you)

bogo shipda

BTS Blackpink Twice Sakura

ezgif.com-gif-maker - 2021-06-29T174142.674.gif

• I personally don't think it sounds that bad but you all are trying to drag a RAPPER for her vocals? Her job is to be a good rapper not a good singer.

Also this

don't bring this up again at the top it's from so long ago ;(

also she was fine in that

• Listen to Lisa’s voice for her collab eith DJ Snake

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!