Which is the 2nd biggest 3rd generation idol group song?

• 2nd biggest 3rd generation idol group song? 73

1. Boy with luv (46) 63%
    2. Cheer Up (15) 21%
    3. Growl (5) 7%
    4. LOVE SCENARIO (4) 5%
    5. DDU-DU DDU-DU (3) 4%

Obviously this is base on Korea chart performance, #1 is definitely Spring Day but for #2 we have many contenders depending on which criteria you weight the most:

1. Cheer Up

2. Boy with Luv

3. DDU-DU DDU-DU

4. LOVE SCENARIO

5. Growl

• But if it is just a Korean song then Boy With Luv

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• BWL

2nd longest charting idol group on Melon and Gaon (only behind Spring Day) (

it is literally charting at #37 on Melon in August 2021...... like......

Was on Gallup's poll for 2 years in a row (#1 in 2019 and #7 in 2020)

Was the most streamed song in 2020 in Korea despite being released in early 2019

Has the 2nd highest Melon ULs for a 3rd gen group song only behind Spring Day

also

Also only the 2nd idol group song to have 200M Gaon streams (again only behind Spring Day)

• It doesn’t matter the language and yes Dynamite is a big contender as well but since is just going to be 1 year old in few weeks I didn’t add her.

Dynamite is the biggest song released by a Kpop group. Period. Its not even a generational thing with Dynamite or a Korean charts vs international charts thing with Dynamite.

Its already at number 5 on Gaon in less than a year.

And nearing 5mn ULs on Melon at a time when ULs are abysmally low

It has records on every single platform in South Korea

Most PAKs ever, most music show wins ever, most hours, most days at 1.

It has the records on Melon, not for an idol group song, but just in history

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

• Insane how BWL was the most streamed song in 2020!!!

• Spring Day is the biggest song of South Korea no matter what.

This is the song that transcend age & passed test of time.

It is still charting, people is still listening. It is called IMPACT. Which even Fans do not even need to claim.

And 2nd is Boy With Luv.

• Cheer Up. Not everything is about stats. CU is easily among the most impactful Kpop songs of all time.

Also, don’t bother quoting me. I won’t change my mind.

Well OP specifically said "based on Korean chart"

• Cheer Up. Not everything is about stats. CU is easily among the most impactful Kpop songs of all time.

Also, don’t bother quoting me. I won’t change my mind.

I get your point but my question is pretty clear.

• Lmao. I feel like everyone is just afraid to speak out against rabid Army but beyond some boring ballads most of the longest every charting songs are BTS and conveniently it happens to be the ones heavily pushed by the fandom on their stream playlist and agenda's they push around and everyone just pretends they don't zombie stream with the biggest fandom Kpop has ever seen. I mean you mandate to your co-fandom that the agenda is to keep certain songs charting high for as long as possible of course they will naturally pick up more UL's since newer users will stumble along the song at some point.

They live in delusion and everyone is just afraid to call their fans out due to the extreme and aggressive hostility they present you with if you do so. I mean look at the joke of Butter, even as far reaching as the US where 90% of people don't give a shit about BTS they can set almost unbelievable records for longevity and charting, yet somehow they would have you believe they can't do that domestically.

Like it's honestly amazing to me BTS fans have become such competent experts at lying to themselves.

pasted-from-clipboard.gif

• BTS's songs making prestigious gallup list even among old people year after year

Bwl 2 years in row btw

Dude trust me - Rabid fangirls streaming midnight. Because dude trust me i know better

How hard is to accept that BTS's are nations group and were one of 2 or 3 artists unaffected by chart reforms, which affected other digimons a lot

Stay in denial

• With or without manipulation Korean charts are dominated by BTS so BWL which charted top 10 for 2 years on the yec(which was the original question) :pepe-toast:

GG stans should stop crying so much about their girl groups having no longevity though if they are going to look down upon it lol :pepepizza:

• The title is..

Which is the 2nd biggest 3rd generation idol group song?

Some users are trying to imply with essay "BWL is not" but the question is even not about that. The question is which song is. :pepefacepalm:

The way some kpop stans keep proving with their essays every time that BTS & Armys are the main characters, it is hillarious. ;-)

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!