The songs that opened up the 3rd generation idols are unquestionable...
EXO – Growl
TWICE – Cheer Up
Idol history shifted from the 2nd generation to the 3rd generation when those two songs made big hits as representatives of male and female idols
original post: theqoo
1. I agree
2. Even if you don’t know the EXO members, you know Growl ㅋㅋ
3. These two songs really make me feel that way
4. I’m not sure about TWICE’s Cheer Up and I agree with Growl
5. Was there a 3rd generation hit song before TWICE’s Cheer Up?
7. Even if you don’t know EXO, you know some parts of Growl’s choreography
8. You don’t know Cheer Up?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cheer Up is even more popular than Growl
9. Cheer Up was crazy
10. Cheer Up is a song that even fathers who don’t know much about idols know