Calling 4th Gen BG Stans (All are welcome): Rank these 5 main dancers

• So after a lot of brain storming and analyzing, watching fan cams, ect, I finally narrowed my list down to five particular dancers who I feel are truly the best individual dancer in each of their groups. I ended up getting rid of any dancers from more lesser known nugu groups and also any other lead dancers within the same group as following dancers.

I also do realize that Wooyoung in for Ateez might be slightly controversial, but idc tbh because from everything I’ve seen, and particularly his recent studio choom video, I’m sold on him being the best and most versatile. The fact he was picked is proof alone. Anyways the list is the following:

Q

Yeonjun

Niki

Wooyoung

Lee Know

How would you rank these 5 amazing dancers?

Don’t flop completely please. Even one response is fine

:pepe-toast:

My Personal Ranking:

1. Q

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Niki

3. Lee Know

4. Yeonjun

5. Wooyoung

I tried to be unbiased as hell and give each of them two videos that really showcased their individual talent and dancing scope. And tbh all 5 of them are obviously phenomenal and have great technique, but I tried to be objective as possible coming from my limited dance knowledge and personal experience (I've danced hip hop for over a year). Rather then get into a full on analysis, I'll just leave it at the fact the differences between them are very very minute and I can respect a different opinion, but I tried to keep my personal taste out of it.

nevermore @keaji  daniel-cruz  Kairina  ArmyBlinkOnce0  dryheat  itiswhatitisss  bumble-bunny  MassiveKpopFan  @quark12395  Kaikat thoughts besties? I'd love to see your opinions.

• okeechobee

Changed the title of the thread from “Calling 4th Gen BG Stans: Rank these 5 main dancers” to “Calling 4th Gen BG Stans (All are welcome): Rank these 5 main dancers”.
  • Yesss they're all so talented. And prrd lmaooo this is exactly what I wanted, thank you! And I definitely agree with the enjoyment factor, Wooyoung and Yeonjun are both the most eye catching performers imo.

• LOL. Completely valid and understandable no doubt. I'm hoping the other three on this list can get a chance to showcase more on artist of the month as well. The choreographies have been sooo good. I really loved Yeonjun's story telling aspect.

• LOL. Completely valid and understandable no doubt. I'm hoping the other three on this list can get a chance to showcase more on artist of the month as well. The choreographies have been sooo good. I really loved Yeonjun's story telling aspect.

I’m hoping the same. I wanna see them especially Niki. That boy is so smooth when he is dancing! So young and so good! I can’t wait to see what the future hold for him! I don’t know Q much but this video was really good! I already seen Lee Know and Wooyoung (watched his AOTM before Yeonjun’s to know how the AOTM video will look like…he was amazing too!)

:lover1:

• I’m hoping the same. I wanna see them especially Niki. That boy is so smooth when he is dancing! So young and so good! I can’t wait to see what the future hold for him! I don’t know Q much but this video was really good! I already seen Lee Know and Wooyoung (watched his AOTM before Yeonjun’s to know how the AOTM video will look like…he was amazing too!)

:lover1:

Yesss we need a Niki and Yeonjun dance collab asap

• Qqqqq as first as he deserves :pepelove2:

I'm going to watch those clips later, when I can and I'll come back

• Wooyoung - no i'm not biased but he really stepped it up for kingdom and showed what he's made of

Niki - he's got the moves for his age

Q - he's really talented and nice to watch

Yeonjun - don't cancel me but his aotm was lack luster

Lee Know - he does not catch my attention

• Wooyoung - no i'm not biased but he really stepped it up for kingdom and showed what he's made of

Niki - he's got the moves for his age

Q - he's really talented and nice to watch

Yeonjun - don't cancel me but his aotm was lack luster

Lee Know - he does not catch my attention

Thanks for the response! Btw, do you agree with the notion that Wooyoung is Ateez's best dancer?

• Thanks for the response! Btw, do you agree with the notion that Wooyoung is Ateez's best dancer?

Negative. If you look at ateez as a whole and you focus on them dancing

the one who always stands out and always will is San. He's not titled as the main dancer but he is a performer and he sure as hell knows how to catch your attention. He is always on par both in his movements and his facial expressions. Ateez main actual titled dancers are yunho, mingi and wooyoung.

• Negative. If you look at ateez as a whole and you focus on them dancing

the one who always stands out and always will is San. He's not titled as the main dancer but he is a performer and he sure as hell knows how to catch your attention. He is always on par both in his movements and his facial expressions. Ateez main actual titled dancers are yunho, mingi and wooyoung.

I respectfully disagree. Is he the best performer? Absolutely, wooyoung falls behind when it comes to that category as a whole. But I think San still lacks quite a bit of fluidity despite his sharp, eye catching movement, and overall Wooyoung and Yunho both have cleaner more precise movement. Wooyoung is more versatile in style then both of them so that's where I made my decision. For me, his studio choom performance was very technically impressive and on top of that he has so much charisma, where as with Yunho or San, I feel like it's one or the other respectively and Wooyoung mixes and balances both aspects.

• My rank is the same as you.. among the 5 dancers you mentioned... I do think though hyunjin is better in skz but since you didnt include him I would rank:

1. Q - I dont really find this one debatable, he is so freaking good, I was surprised when i first saw him dancing T_T.. I hope he gets to show his skills even more.. stage presence wise also amaizng

2. Yeonjun - if you asked me last year I wouldnt have ranked him above like this but his improvement has seriously been amazing, also again one with great presence

3. Niki - the one with the most potential I feel, everyone knows he is great but I just hope he worked on his stages a bit more, he will be better with experience I feel

4. Wooyoung - again like yeonjun his skill improvement has drastically increased.. he has always been very charismatic though on stage

5. Lee Know: again I think Hyunjin would be a better choice technically, but Minho is also an amazing dancer, I like how he got to shine in kingdom

• I respectfully disagree. Is he the best performer? Absolutely, wooyoung falls behind when it comes to that category as a whole. But I think San still lacks quite a bit of fluidity despite his sharp, eye catching movement, and overall Wooyoung and Yunho both have cleaner more precise movement. Wooyoung is more versatile in style then both of them so that's where I made my decision. For me, his studio choom performance was very technically impressive and on top of that he has so much charisma, where as with Yunho or San, I feel like it's one or the other respectively and Wooyoung mixes and balances both aspects.

San can do just as much as that, he's extremely versatile that's why he represented them when it came to all the kingdom previews and spoilers. Wooyoung can dance yes, and he's got great moves etc, but he is not up there with san for me. He got artist of the month because he finally got his confidence and stepped it up in Kingdom and showed what he's capable of. He rightfully deserved that spotlight, but, no i respectfully disagree with you and feel like San is extremely versatile and more pleasing to watch than wooyoung. However, I'm hardcore OT8 and imo I don't want to compare any of them to each other. As long as the group is happy and doing what they love i'm happy. I don't care who has what role.

• San can do just as much as that, he's extremely versatile that's why he represented them when it came to all the kingdom previews and spoilers. Wooyoung can dance yes, and he's got great moves etc, but he is not up there with san for me. He got artist of the month because he finally got his confidence and stepped it up in Kingdom and showed what he's capable of. He rightfully deserved that spotlight, but, no i respectfully disagree with you and feel like San is extremely versatile and more pleasing to watch than wooyoung. However, I'm hardcore OT8 and imo I don't want to compare any of them to each other. As long as the group is happy and doing what they love i'm happy. I don't care who has what role.

Agreed with the end bit for sure, thanks for sharing your thoughts and having an actual discussion with me~!

• Agreed with the end bit for sure, thanks for sharing your thoughts and having an actual discussion with me~!

of course, everyone is going to have their views and opinions as long as no one is insulting someone there should be no issues. none of the guys are terrible people at all but it's all about preference and taste and what appeals to you.

• I really heavily debated between Lee Know and Hyunjin as well tbh, I almost flipped a coin. I just felt as tho Minho's professional experience prior to debut gave a slight edge in his favor. But Hyunjin is also a completely valid choice.

Thanks so much for you input, and definitely agree with everything you said here! I don't think the gaps between spots are big at all, but Q won out for me as well.

• 1. Yeonjun / Q - Q isn't appreciated enough in my opinion, and yeonjun keeps getting better every time i see him.

2. Ni-ki - I haven't seen much from ni-ki compared to others but all i've seen from him is very impressive especially for his age.

3. Wooyoung

4. Minho - I would rank him higher but sometimes I think he forgets he isn't a backup dancer anymore, he needs to learn how to shine and not be afraid to show how good he is.

• I really heavily debated between Lee Know and Hyunjin as well tbh, I almost flipped a coin. I just felt as tho Minho's professional experience prior to debut gave a slight edge in his favor. But Hyunjin is also a completely valid choice.

Thanks so much for you input, and definitely agree with everything you said here! I don't think the gaps between spots are big at all, but Q won out for me as well.

yeah tbh the gaps arent really that huge.. all are amazing.. also there are also other dancers in these groups who arent that behind either..

• 1. Yeonjun / Q - Q isn't appreciated enough in my opinion, and yeonjun keeps getting better every time i see him.

2. Ni-ki - I haven't seen much from ni-ki compared to others but all i've seen from him is very impressive especially for his age.

3. Wooyoung

4. Minho - I would rank him higher but sometimes I think he forgets he isn't a backup dancer anymore, he needs to learn how to shine and not be afraid to show how good he is.

Agree for sure on Minho, he really needs to show off what he has because predebut he was very impressive but I feel like he's hit a stump because he hasn't done something that showcased his true potential in so long. Your ranking's very reasonable, thanks for sharing!

• In my opinion it's

1. Yeonjun - Watching his dance vlives really surprised me as he was so good, and he keeps improving. I really love that he's such a 'dancer's dancer' with very strong basics

2. Q - Underrated but amazing. I always enjoy watching him dance, he's very balanced in his skill set as a dancer

3. Ni-Ki - Really impressive for his age, has tons of potential

4. Lee know / Wooyoung - They're pretty much the same skill level imo

hello

Edited 3 times, last by tafattsbarn ().

• Thanks sm for your answer! Just to get an idea, do you personally think Lee Know and Wooyoung are the best dancers in their respective groups?

For me it's a constant debate between Yunho and Wooyoung for ATEEZ. I tend to rank Yunho higher because i really love his technical proficiency, and it's clear that he's really studied dance when he moves. Wooyoung isn't far behind though and he's really grown as a dancer in the past year or two. But like i said, i do favor Yunho.

In my opinion Lee know is the best dancer in Stray kids, though Hyunjin's got more flair and personality so he tends to stand out more.

I added some simple motivations to the ranking btw :'>

hello

• For me it's a constant debate between Yunho and Wooyoung for ATEEZ. I tend to rank Yunho higher because i really love his technical proficiency, and it's clear that he's really studied dance when he moves. Wooyoung isn't far behind though and he's really grown as a dancer in the past year or two. But like i said, i do favor Yunho.

In my opinion Lee know is the best dancer in Stray kids, though Hyunjin's got more flair and personality so he tends to stand out more.

I added some simple motivations to the ranking btw :'>

That’s for sure understandable. I almost picked yunho especially for his execution of the choreo. I think he needs more spotlight to show that’s he’s actually improved noticeably since his debut like Wooyoung has before I’m completely sold on him, imo.

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and contributing! I definitely agree with Hyunjin having more flair. A lot more people notice his dance skills for sure.

• 4. Minho - I would rank him higher but sometimes I think he forgets he isn't a backup dancer anymore, he needs to learn how to shine and not be afraid to show how good he is

He actually holds back on purpose, he said himself... :pepecute:

External Content twitter.com

• Official Post

I don't know enough about some of them to really rank them fairly. What I've seen from them is quite impressive. My bias says Lee Know though. :-D

• Ni-ki is beating them all at their 15 year old selves....His potential is nuts! Like imagine him at 20 :eyes:

Yeonjun is top for me tho...his body control is next level

• Ni-ki is beating them all at their 15 year old selves....His potential is nuts! Like imagine him at 20 :eyes:

Lmaooo trueeee. He’s going to be scary af

That Vlive was amazing. My first time seeing Essence of dance since I became a Moa and I was amazed by how good he was. The very first song he started with was so good then Moa ask him to do cover dances… wut…. When we do free styling like this…

:pepe-sad:

Frost and Dear Sputnik! But he did so well with mmmh and The Eve! The way he moves his body!

:pepe-life-support:

• That Vlive was amazing. My first time seeing Essence of dance since I became a Moa and I was amazed by how good he was. The very first song he started with was so good then Moa ask him to do cover dances… wut…. When we do free styling like this…

:pepe-sad:

Frost and Dear Sputnik! But he did so well with mmmh and The Eve! The way he moves his body!

:pepe-life-support:

Yesss honestly his freestyle skills makes me want to put Yeonjun at number one. He’s so good. Honestly all of these dancers are top tier af. But Yeonjun has really really improved.

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!