K-pop songs that have sentimental value to you

• I’m not going to name them all but the ones from second gen when I first became a fan. Those songs will always have a significant role to play in my K pop life.

• recently dad from DO

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

probably I'm a father and the really hits home

• Ah Choo lyrically is like a commentary on my love life

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't now why but I always feel in a good mood after listening to Roly Poly

I like boats and this song makes me thing of sailing on adventures wasn't a big fan of Exo's title tracks in 2013 so it kinda cemented me as a fan of their music

First bg song and mv for me

First gg song and mv for me

Listened to this a ton in high school really good song for motivation.

• Not the first kpop song I heard but these 3 songs are the songs that got me into kpop and I still consider them the greatest kpop songs of all time.

• External Content www.youtube.com

I need somebody by DAY6. It's really one of those songs I listen to again and again because it reminds me of my life.

Ugly by 2NE1. The first time I actually connected to the lyrics of a song personally. It was also a favorite one mine years ago when I first started off with kpop, so it brings back memories.

INTNW by SNSD. This song was like one of my biggest comfort songs. It also makes me remember my past a lot. It's just really comforting.

Way to go by SNSD. Helped me get through A LOT.

• :pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

External Content open.spotify.com

• first kpop song and it is so nostalgic ?!?!?!

• I was already too old when it released but it's one of the few kpop songs outside of TWICE that I feel fr. Yearning after an upperclassman is universal ig

External Content m.youtube.com

• Start of the MADE revolution:

Who would have thought 2NE1 would disband so early:

:cryc::cryc::cryc::cryc::cryc:

• Spring day was playing on a this trip that marked the beginning of the best year of my life. I could see so many butterflies, sunlight streaming through trees and my mum refused to turn on the data so i kept replaying that song over and over. The scenery, the song, the beauty of our destination and the thought of all the old friends I would meet. It was euphoric.

Exo's tempo. It came out after I had achieved something pretty great and returned home. It's a good song that deserved so much better.

I also remember candy pop playing while I was on the floor happy and very drunk with people that made me feel loved.

Makes me feel so nostalgic :pepe-sad:

Desbundar

• House of Cards, Save Me and The Truth Untold.

External Content youtu.be

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• None that I can think of.

But song that I listen to till this very day. First ever KPOP song I listen to. This is where it all started and I am stuck.

• External Content youtu.be

This song makes me kinda emotional because it describes how we have to part ways with our first love. I'm also in the same age range of the dreamies so this song makes me feel like we (I and dreamies) are stepping into adulthood and letting go of past memories. The melody is very nostalgic as well.

• Awake because I can really relate to this song.

8zf-yB.gif   

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!