raunchy/18+ kpop songs that made your jaw drop?

• and i'm not talking mv wise, i'm talking sound/kinda-lyric wise.

these songs, you don't even have to look up the lyrics to know they're dirty :evil: :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Brown Eyed Girls' "Warm Hole" was literally the song I was thinking of when I read the title of this thread.

My favorite line from the song is: "You are trapped in my tunnel and mess up everything inside"

It's the only song I can think of that references internal ejaculation/creampie.

• Well it takes a lot to make my jaw drop - I mean it’s not like this is WAP here (and even that didn’t make my jaw drop, it made me chuckle), but in the context of Kpop..

“We just touching, I don’t do no cuffin”

The rest of the song is your standard let’s get it on message that is pretty pg13 by the rest of the world, but certainly more direct than most Kpop.

The “we don’t need to talk, let’s get to it” theme continues with classic lines like:

“I’m thinking you’d be down to do it but you don’t even know what I’m saying.”

“Touch me tease me feel me up”

“I just want you to make it clap

Again, this isn’t too wild for Western pop, but Kpop isn’t often this direct. Folks read into songs like say Highway to Heaven, but this song spells it out pretty clearly.

And then you have the stuff that feels like “wait what”. I see you, Cosplay Snow White.

I know some other Czennies will weigh in here with more NCT thot songs but I’d also note that even if the lyrics aren’t obvious enough for “nectar” - sample line “gimme that nectar”, Xiaojun is literally licking his fingers here.

:sweatr:

Okay my jaw did drop, esp when he winked at the end. :eyes: Boy, I see you and I understood you. Keep up the good work, sir.

Back in the day, Rain and his “magic stick”

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Wait lolwut I thought Bicycle's supposed to be about riding forward in life and inspiration, not a sexy song x)

I didn't get any 18 plus feeling just from music, but for Treasure Mmm, when watching the video I was like Jesus

And they are saying "It's about to explode because of you" Ok....

When BP said Get the bag with the cream

That shocked me, cause I didn't think they could reference sex

Oh yeah and also Lisa poppin in the jeans like Billie, bruh...

Later I looked on Genius

And it said in the description that the entire song was just Ice cream double entendres

And now I can never hear it the same again

So many lines that I thought were innocent are actually not at all

You can double dip cause I know ya like me

That one's kinda obvious but like

I also had ruined for me all of the other lines, cause I thought they were just about kissing, and now I think they're about sex

Imma make it better Sip it like a slurpee

You could take a lick but it's too cold to bite me (???)

You're the only touch yeah that get me melting, he's my favorite flavor always gonna pick him

You're the cherry piece just stay on top of me so

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!