Prediction for Girls Planet 999 lineup nationality ratio

• As of now, it seems the girl group will be 9 (it still hasn’t officially been revealed tho, since the schedule said “N” members will be chosen). It’s rumored it’ll be 3K3J3C, but it’s not known to be fully true yet

Assuming it’s not, what are your predictions for the final group ratio between Koreans, Japanese, & Chinese?

• My guess is either

4K3J2C or 5K2J2C

I’m sure Mnet’s gonna want to push a decent amount of Koreans in this group, but foreigners are still needed

Also there are 66 non-Koreans to 33 Koreans on this show. Any Korean number that’s 6 and above, and you can confirm Mnet is stupid enough to rig it again

I’m feel the outcome will be similar to Into1 from Produce Camp 2021 (6 Chinese, 3 Japanese, 2 Thai)

• 5K2J2C

but how cool it would be if this group end as 3K2J4C kekeke

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I say 5-6 Korean members, 2 Japanese, and 1-2 Chinese.

I predict Yujin will get tons of international attention and Mnet will use her for that, but I get this feeling in my gut that they'll snag her out of the group during the finale.

Kishida Ririka or Sakurai Miu will DEFINITELY make the top 9, but only one of them will and I bet it will be Ririka.

Huening Bahiyyih will DEFINITELY make the top 9

Jiwon of Cherry Bullet will make the top 9

The Fanatics members will gain lots of attention but will not make the top 9, maybe Doah will though.

The other Cherry Bullet girls will do well, but won't make the top 9

I'm 50/50 on whether Seungeun will make the top 9, I'll have to see how she does on the show first.

Kim Hyerim will deserve to do well on the show, but they won't give her much screen time and she'll fail to ever trend, which is a shame because she's amazing.

I wonder how well this will age.

• 5K2J2C

but how cool it would be if this group end as 3K2J4C kekeke

I’m so worried about there being 2 Chinese minimum cuz the Youth With You Girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

=O

But China are very akgae like, so they prob only need 1 for visual and 1 for solo artist material anyway lol

• I’m so worried about there being 2 Chinese minimum cuz the Youth With You Girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

=O

But China are very akgae like, so they prob only need 1 for visual and 1 for solo artist material anyway lol

I think that whoever from Chinese trainees will get big praise from masters might get a "green light" from Knetz

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 6 Korean, 1/2 Japanese, 1/2 Chinese

I don’t see Mnet letting more than 3 foreigners to make it into the group.

Mnet can screw themselves. They’ll be dumb as rocks if they rig the lineup in such obvious matter again after the Produce/Idol School scandals

I it’ll prob be 5 tho. Too many Non-Koreans compared to Koreans on this show for only 3 to make it. Mnet confirmed they’d promote in units and this group will promote in China, and Koreans are banned from that so they’d need at least 4 maybe 5 girls to pull it off there

• I think that whoever from Chinese trainees will get big praise from masters might get a "green light" from Knetz

Yep exactly. Seems Roada Xu & Su Ruiqi are already the ones everyone got their eyes on rn, and apparently they are doing amongst the best of the girls rn

My faves :love:

• Mnet can screw themselves. They’ll be dumb as rocks if they rig the lineup in such obvious matter again after the Produce/Idol School scandals

I it’ll prob be 5 tho. Too many Non-Koreans compared to Koreans on this show for only 3 to make it. Mnet confirmed they’d promote in units and this group will promote in China, and Koreans are banned from that so they’d need at least 4 maybe 5 girls to pull it off there

Oh I fully expect them to rig this show as well. Mnet is shameless, I don’t think they even give a fuck. They’ll probably do whatever they can to get the lineup they want in the end.

• worst case scenario is just 1 chinese and 1 japanese which is also the likely case bc 1) this is mnet 2) look how izone turn out

the outcome of this group final line, if it gets popularity, will be everywhere bc mnet themselves decide to involve japanese and chinese fandom with their rigging history

• I think the final lineup will be 3-5K1-3J1-3C. It depends how the voting is done. I haven't heard any methodology on the voting. If it is just an open format then the Chinese voting may overwhelm the Korean and Japanese votes causing a huge amount of Chinese finalists which based off of comments I've seen on youtube will NOT go over well with the Korean public. I hope they give a mixed vote were the trainers get a say in the voting comparable to audience voting. Anyways that is all just speculation as we know nothing on the voting.

Japanese votes I think will go heavily at the beginning with the two Nizi contestant girls as NiziU is the IT group right now. They weren't high up in the Nizi Project rankings so I don't think it will be too overwhelming as if say Akari had joined. Korean votes will go heavily for girls who are already members of other groups such as CLC, Cherry Bullet, Fanatics, etc... Same for China SNH48 girls will have an advantage. That will slowly start to change after the beginning as at least some people open their minds to other girls.

• 5K2J2C, it's risky to have a lot of foreigners, but this ratio it similar to Twice lineup.

• It would be awesome if its 333, but knowing Mnet snakes that is a dream.

522 is a more likely outcome

• I think the max number of Koreans will be 5. The other two countries will riot if it is something like 7, 1 and 1, especially with massive Chinese voters. I don't know how mnet could spin it if it was based on voting.

They should allow 2,2, and 2 to be voted by the public. Then the final 3 would be judges/masters/mnet vote. They can't afford another rigging controversy. This way the final 3 can round out the group, and potentially 2-3 of them Koreans.

So my guess would be 4-5 K, 2-3 C, 2-3 J

Lots of talk about Yujin, but I don't think she'll make it. There's too much competition.. lots of strong vocals/dancers/visuals, and I don't think she would be a mnet pick.

• All I know is, if the final lineup has too many Chinese members, it’s over LMFAO China already has the upper hand due to population size and of course they’re going to overwhelmingly vote for their own. Koreans AREN’T going to want a Chinese group, I’m telling y’all right now. The show is already in controversy due to their participation and being affiliated with mnet. Koreans for the most part no longer want Chinese kpop idols as they can’t separate politics from entertainment, certain Chinese individuals claiming Korean culture as Chinese, and the whole hallyu ban that has NEVER been lifted in the mainland preventing the whole group from even promoting there. If mnet is smart, the group will have about 5 Koreans, 2 Japanese, and 2 Chinese. That’s it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!