Posts by yeonderella

I wouldn't say it's the other way around either. XG debuted (March 18th 2022) before NJ (August 1st 2022) and definitely before Baemon that didn't even debut. Saying so is pure gaslighting. XGALX did not media play with YGE in the beginning but a bunch of crazy delulu fans did, because they saw the dance practices from inside the dance halls at YGX Academy in Korea, which were rented by XGALX from YGX for training and filming some of their stuff. So, crazy fans spread the word that XG is an joint venture project between YG and Avex.
    Next point is, NJ is not doing the Y2K trend but rather mcbling one (https://aesthetics.fandom.com/wiki/McBling). XG is sporting the well known y2k Harajuku (specifically Gyaru) fashion.
    Next, Simon did not shade Min Hee-jin, and the reference depicting NJ as a "bunch of kids" is as accurate as possible (I'm also an NJ stan and while they are amazing and wonderful kids they are kids nonetheless compared with XG - stricly age related).
    XG is using the Weverse app just as NJ so yes the app is IDENTICAL lol !
    And lastly, about Max Matsuura, yes he is one of the biggest idiots alive. He is shady against anyone and everyone. He is known as a predator in every sense of the word, with women avoiding him as much as possible because of his rude and misogynistic views (res 1 - res 2) and Avex employees being treated as slaves by him. Not even people in Japan support Max Matsuura. After many controversies inside Avex and many other (including the scandal with JYJ kpop group regarding the plagiarism that an Avex artist made after a JYJ song) Max Matsuura resigned on May 15th 2020. The interview that he did in July 2022, with shades of anti-korean sentiments (or so perceived) was made not from an official position but rather on his own name and based on his beliefs (i honestly believe he was drunk as he is known to be a heavy drinker) . However, he has no say in XGALX artistic direction and the only single real effect it had was to inflame korean netizens against XG.
    Anyway, the amount of effort and work Simon (Jakops) put in XG is immense. As a former kpop idol in DMTN, he knows the industry inside out and has a lot of connections and know-how. And i feel so bad for him to see his work sabotaged by Max Matsuura!

I mean this argument doesn’t really hold up because both groups have their OWN apps besides weverse but it was new jeans that created theirs based off the “y2k concept” before xg did who “coincidentally” looks like new jean’s phoning app after their THIRD single and comeback. Just because xg debuted earlier doesn’t mean that they can’t do a 180 and change concepts, sounds, and etc to adapt to the market they are only active in which they ARE doing by the way. What type of logic is this? New jeans is the only group at the forefront of partaking in a concept adjacent to y2k combined with a 2000’s nostalgic r&b sound and soured to popularity domestically and internationally with it. Why wouldn’t xgalx not capitalize off the opportunity to attract those interested in new jeans? Clearly, that was the goal here. The clips that were seen in baby monster’s teasers were filmed 2 years ago but some fans of xg living in a fantasy world believe that yge is highly interested in what xgalx is doing with xg when the company and group have little to no relevancy in Korea. Why lie? 🤨

Max has no say per say in xg’s activities, but his thoughts sure do look like they’re reflecting on how xgalx is choosing to operate xg. Knetz recently are aware of a clip of him once again speaking poorly of the korean entertainment industry dragging bts/army, blackpink, goo hara, and etc into the mix while he was sober speaking with another Japanese man who was either in avex or involved in the Japanese entertainment industry. Now how do you explain that? Simon liking that tweet was also unprofessional and distasteful regardless of the issues surrounding nj and min hee jin. What ceo sits there and does that in their free time ESPECIALLY with a group that Koreans are obsessed over and who in their right mind defends that type of behavior unless they’re heavily biased towards xg? Bfrfr please :pepestare::pepe-narrow-eyes:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He’s shady and tbh I really think xg is talented and could have blown up more.

Actually I think xg themselves do respect korea contrary to what most knetz think as I watched their fancams and their content. I just wished they addressed the kpop influence but I think its gotta do with their company image or ceo direction. Xg harvey & jurin are blinks. They covered kpop songs too.

What I think is the ceo not addressing it properly or the company itself.

Yeah it’s not the girls themselves but their companies. Some xg fans are just embarrassing at this point because I’ve seen some go around and try to say how nj and baby monster are taking notes from them when it’s the other way around lol. Xgalx was sort of media playing with yge in the beginning (the bucket hats with left and right was cool but who wore them first though? Baby monster or xg?) and had everyone thinking they were yge’s awaited gg and was eying the whole y2k trend nj was doing and got popular with. Their app is almost identical to nj’s but ironically Simon thought it was okay to shade min hee jin and new jeans :clown: Make it make sense. Knetz also found more clips of max matsuura being shady towards the Korean music industry…

And this is one of the reasons why Xg is always in controversy in Korea and rightfully so. Simon/xgalx and Max matsuura/avex (no longer chairman) is to blame for the disregard and untrustworthiness Koreans have for them. The behavior of both of them is to be questioned as their intentions with xg is sort of obvious to those that aren’t 100% blinded by the glitz and glam that is xg while also knowing the shaky history between Korea and Japan. It’s just that Koreans saw through the bs before kpop fans but are now being labeled as racist (?) insecure xenophobes due to believing that both companies are opportunistic with kpop and the platform they have built for over a decade for xg to even be able to thrive.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I would like to know to, but it has nothing to do with the dumb shit you brought up cuz there popularity hasn’t decreased from before the situation, a few Knetz talked about it and then forgot. Like you reaching bruh

Lol how do you know it has nothing to do with that? Why do I feel like I’m always having conversations with kids/teens while dealing with kpoppies? I mean I’m aware of its demographics but jesus christ.

In my opinion, I wouldn’t call any of what I said a reach but a valid explanation since nobody seems to know why hardly anyone gives af about them in Korea. There’s legit no reason to make up at this point. The answer is staring right at you :waterr:

Tell that to Everglow who can't seem to find success in Korea because of the fact that they're managed by a Chinese company. Korean fans care.

This is what I’m saying LOL That’s legitimately one of the MAIN reasons why they’re a flop. I’ve read a heap load of Korean comments on multiple platforms stating that the Chinese intervention is why they don’t care for them. Obviously, these people are interested in idols and this isn’t the gp. Kpoppies honestly don’t know how serious some of these Koreans are taking this Korea China issue. They tend to dismiss everything and believe it’s no big deal like every other issue Koreans take seriously. Kpoppies sure love imagining everything as a game :pepefacepalm:

And you wonder why everglow is down bad struggling in Korea. Use them as an example.

1. Yiren is Chinese

2. She supported the ccp and xinjiang

3. Yuehua is originally a Chinese company

4. The ccp got involved with everglow after they performed for the Korean military.

Now, connect the dots. :pepe-tea:

yeonderella

REPLYPREVIEW

Similar Threads

Girls Planet 999 first visibly confirmed trainees

Lubby00Jun 29th 2021K-POP

I think many WIZONE's will secretly watch and get behind the Girls Planet 999 group...

O-NULLMay 28th 2021K-POP19313-20ce1549338a7a96b04a1605b53e18caddf33cde.jpg

New Girls Planet 999 website spoils the number of members in the group created through show

bartkunMay 26th 2021K-POP1145-aff9538661b9ac33679709d9a88df02ba1301fd5.jpg

i need to stop taking to heart these prediction accounts

whatevMay 11th 2021K-POP19313-20ce1549338a7a96b04a1605b53e18caddf33cde.jpg

FNC sent Cherry Bullet to Girls Planet 999! MNet will confirm in next week-two

bartkunApr 7th 2021K-POP19313-20ce1549338a7a96b04a1605b53e18caddf33cde.jpg

Which members of currently active GG's would you like to see in Girls Planet 999?

bartkunFeb 6th 2021K-POP

Tags

GIRLSPLANET999

Users Viewing This Thread

2 Members and 1 Guestdryheatyeonderella

Change Style

1. Privacy Policy
    2. Legal Notice

© 2007 - 2021 6Theory Media, LLC. allkpop® is a registered trademark of 6Theory Media, LLC.

AN ELITE CAFEMEDIA PUBLISHER

Save QuoteInsert Quote

1. I wasn’t one of the ones who bet on Twice not being the nation’s gg because of the foreign members though lol

2. I never said another gg after Twice wasn’t going to be the nation’s gg…..it’s just that this group probably isn’t it. You’re putting words into my mouth at this point.

3. If Aespa is the ngg, then so be it but there’s caution to be aware of due to ningning’s nationality in the future and not her as a person per say.

4. Obviously, online Korean opinions doesn’t equal the gp which is why I didn’t blatantly say that ALL Koreans aren’t tolerate of the Chinese kpop idols anymore, but there are a vast amount of them not in favor of them. You can’t compare Koreans being tolerant over time of Korean American kpop idols aka gyopos to Chinese kpop idols lmfao There are two different things to unpack here. Koreans don’t see China as their ally nor any of its people supporting the ccp which majority of Chinese kpop idols go on to do which ORIGINALLY sparked the distain for them to begin with. If we’re being honest here, it goes farther back to the ex exo China line and that whole fiasco with SM. That’s where the prejudice began (thought of as not trustworthy and back stabbers) and then the ccp got involved years later adding fuel to the fire. Now, China and Korea are in online disputes over each other’s culture with mainly China claiming things of Korean origin.

And you wonder why everglow is down bad struggling in Korea. Use them as an example.

1. Yiren is Chinese

2. She supported the ccp and xinjiang

3. Yuehua is originally a Chinese company

4. The ccp got involved with everglow after they performed for the Korean military.

Now, connect the dots. :pepe-tea:

1. I wasn’t one of the ones who bet on Twice not being the nation’s gg because of the foreign members though lol

2. I never said another gg after Twice wasn’t going to be the nation’s gg…..it’s just that this group probably isn’t it. You’re putting words into my mouth at this point.

3. If Aespa is the ngg, then so be it but there’s caution to be aware of due to ningning’s nationality in the future and not her as a person per say.

4. Obviously, online Korean opinions doesn’t equal the gp which is why I didn’t blatantly say that ALL Koreans aren’t tolerate of the Chinese kpop idols anymore, but there are a vast amount of them not in favor of them. You can’t compare Koreans being tolerant over time of Korean American kpop idols aka gyopos to Chinese kpop idols lmfao There are two different things to unpack here. Koreans don’t see China as their ally nor any of its people supporting the ccp which majority of Chinese kpop idols go on to do which ORIGINALLY sparked the distain for them to begin with. If we’re being honest here, it goes farther back to the ex exo China line and that whole fiasco with SM. That’s where the prejudice began (thought of as not trustworthy and back stabbers) and then the ccp got involved years later adding fuel to the fire. Now, China and Korea are in online disputes over each other’s culture with mainly China claiming things of Korean origin.

For sure you don't miss an occasion to remind us how Koreans hate Chinese idols because *pOliTicS*. You sound like they're about to hang 'em all high. Or maybe that's just your inner self speaking, I don't know.

Anyway it's irrelevant. The final line-up will certainly be decided by a vote so unpopular members, Chinese or otherwise, won't be added in.

Lol you sure are mad for some odd reason. It’s not even my inner self speaking, it’s the truth among many online Koreans. If you go to Korean forums and watch certain youtube channels, you’ll get part of the picture. MAJORITY don’t want Chinese idols anymore. I don’t know why you’re offended by me saying that. Politics is just the tip of the iceberg. I simply gave a reason to why the group wouldn’t be Korea’s nation gg and you got triggered. It’s legitimately one of the reasons. Pipe down and don’t take things too seriously :siptear:

Mnet’s new girl group survival show “Girls Planet 999” is set to air in August 6, 2021.

The final lineup will consist of 9 members from the 99 trainees competing.

Since there hasn’t been a prominent 9 member girl group for 4th gen, and this formula being successful for both SNSD and Twice, do you think that a new era for a nation’s girl group is upon us? Or will Twice remain with the title for even more years to come?

No they won’t lol Reason is because the final lineup will have Chinese members and Koreans aren’t in favor of them being in their entertainment industry anymore due to a multitude of things so no, it’s only a pipe dream for some of you. Koreans are in favor of ggs with Korean members as the nation’s girl group only with Twice as the exception. It’s that simple….

It’s either Twice keeps that title for a while longer or another large girl group with Korean members swoops the gp claiming that title.

Lol I don’t think kpoppies are just going to migrate en mass to the japanese and chinese idol industries in the future just because some experienced and older Chinese contestants on this one show are getting the slight edge compared to the Korean team which consists of like half trainees who never even stepped on a stage. China’s idol industry picked up some steam like last year and now simmered down due to the ccp and Japan’s industry isn’t as open and set up the same way as Korea’s. This comment is a stretch LOL

I wouldn't want a majority Chinese group either. And is it Koreans that can't separate politics from entertainment, or that Chinese idols have a nasty habit of speaking out in support of CCP and many of their horrendous policies and practices that cause numerous controversy, such as the police brutality in HongKong, the Muslim concentration camps, the territory line etc?

It wouldn't be bad if they at least remained silent on many of these issues, but they don't. And as Kpop idols, they are being placed on a global scale, and not CCP representatives. So you see exactly what the conflict is? Not only that, but Cnetz and Chinese Government also like to bully and cancel groups for the slightest things that they find offensive to themselves like Tzuyu and the Taiwanese flag or like BTS with the speech about the Korean war. And BlackPink with the Pandas.

In total honesty having majority chinese members would just cause the group to flop unless they planned to operate majority inside of China.

It’s the Chinese that can’t separate politics from entertainment because the Japanese

on the other hand who’s government also has tensions with Korea, stays silent on political issues which is why they’re more tolerated by knetz and Korean idol fans although if it were up to them, kpop groups would be Korean.

Dealing with the Chinese entertainment industry is just a waste of time, honestly. Like you said, you can be dismissed over there in a heartbeat over past issues mainly having to do with politics. It’s not worth it which is why out of the top companies, it’s only SM obsessed with China and getting backlash from Koreans for obvious reasons. The other companies pulled out and focused on either America, Korea, or Japan.

I know damn well Mnet didn’t plan on this group mainly promoting in China because hallyu is banned there lol Koreans can’t be seen on television (they actually will blur their faces if need be) or heard speaking in Korean. The words “Korea” or “Korean” can’t even be said 😂 I heard it’s been simmering down but I don’t know about that. All I know is, once Mnet releases C team’s performance, knetz will go crazy. I believe they’ll be singing in Chinese for the show’s oficial song.

All I know is, if the final lineup has too many Chinese members, it’s over LMFAO China already has the upper hand due to population size and of course they’re going to overwhelmingly vote for their own. Koreans AREN’T going to want a Chinese group, I’m telling y’all right now. The show is already in controversy due to their participation and being affiliated with mnet. Koreans for the most part no longer want Chinese kpop idols as they can’t separate politics from entertainment, certain Chinese individuals claiming Korean culture as Chinese, and the whole hallyu ban that has NEVER been lifted in the mainland preventing the whole group from even promoting there. If mnet is smart, the group will have about 5 Koreans, 2 Japanese, and 2 Chinese. That’s it.