Lisa may leave YG?

• I love that picture that talks about the insiders and contract renewal like that isn't going to start being discussed for over a year at least.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• Jennie has always been YG’s favourite, yet her solo stans dare to say Lisa is. Lisa is the most popular female idol of this gen and yet YG is planning more music and to focus on Chaennie. I love Jennie and Rosé, but this is just pathetic and unfair. The timing is especially suspect, as Lisa’s solo is supposed to be coming.

Why the hell would Lisa and Jisoo want to say when they are afterthoughts? Lisa in particular could be the next big thing, but YG is trying to stifle her. I wonder if that is why Lisoo are even closer these days. They can bond over being the forgotten members!

• Jennie has always been YG’s favourite, yet her solo stans dare to say Lisa is. Lisa is the most popular female idol of this gen and yet YG is planning more music and to focus on Chaennie. I love Jennie and Rosé, but this is just pathetic and unfair. The timing is especially suspect, as Lisa’s solo is supposed to be coming.

Why the hell would Lisa and Jisoo want to say when they are afterthoughts? Lisa in particular could be the next big thing, but YG is trying to stifle her. I wonder if that is why Lisoo are even closer these days. They can bond over being the forgotten members!

If jennie was yg fav then we would have gotten more than solo.... yg confirm only bcoz they don't want to create the same mess jennie covid situation did and about loving jennie then u should be the last person to talk about it... U used to create thread to shade jennie lol

• If jennie was yg fav then we would have gotten more than solo.... yg confirm only bcoz they don't want to create the same mess jennie covid situation did and about loving jennie then u should be the last person to talk about it... U used to create thread to shade jennie lol

I’ve never shaded Jennie, only her akgaes and YG for his special treatment. But you can say what you like. You should thank your lucky stars you aren’t Lisa or Jisoo biased, we get nothing.

Changed the title of the thread from “THIS ARTICLE...” to “Lisa may leave YG?”.
    • Official Post

I love that picture that talks about the insiders and contract renewal like that isn't going to start being discussed for over a year at least.

This :cryingr: Very clear that this website just wants clicks and engagement lbr. It's way too early for them to be thinking about renewing contracts when they still have around 1-2 years left to go as a group.

• Foreign artists get bad contracts? Or less profit sharing . I always though yg pays the best to their artists. Maybe not the case

And zoom tv news has been reliable for bollywood stars gossip for decades now. Why are they reporting kpop idol? They must have got something.

WHERE THE F DID YG SAID THAT THEY ARE PLANNING MORE MUSIC FOR ROSÉ AND JENNIE? Where the fck YG said that they are focusing on Chaennie?

You are the pathetic one. Trying to paint a favorite narrative when it’s far from the true.

Yo, YGE never said anything about planning more music to focus on Chaennie. You are running with an assumption here...

• Why would Lisa's contract be different from Rosé? They are both foreigners. Article doesn't make sense and seems to be making rumours out of Jennie & Rosé's trip to LA.

Foreign artists get bad contracts? Or less profit sharing . I always though yg pays the best to their artists. Maybe not the case

And zoom tv news has been reliable for bollywood stars gossip for decades now. Why are they reporting kpop idol? They must have got something.

this was an issue in the past but it has been sorted out

• I love that picture that talks about the insiders and contract renewal like that isn't going to start being discussed for over a year at least.

That depends if their contract date and debut date is the same or if contract date goes "backwards" as the one sign earlier when it was 100% sure that BP will have 4 members.

With label as big as YG I think they signed earlier because they've needed to record debut song, MV, do photoshoots etc. So at least two months if not three prior debut date. Somewhere around or even earlier than Minzy leaving YG (she left in april/may 2016).

Usually first round of renewal talks is when last year of contract starts so kind of between 5 year 6 months to 6th anniversary.

The fact that we don't get news at first doesn't mean that talks ain't happening, just look how long it has taken for RBW - about a year to make all clear and right with Mamamoo situation.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I hope Lisa will think about herself more and her future I’m afraid that she will end up like CL if she decided to renew the contract and

I’m saying this is not bcuz of Jennie and rosé trip to LA.

• If contracts are signed before recording debut song then whistle was recorded one year before BP debuts so I guess they will start discussing renewal pretty soon...

• I said from Rosé. She's also a foreigner !

• Wouldn't we have heard about Winner's contract negotiations by now then? Considering it's a month before their 7 year anniversary. Also, by your logic BLACKPINK won't start negotiating until February 2022 at the earliest.

YG would not be discussing renewal with them for 2 years let's be real.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• I’ve never shaded Jennie, only her akgaes and YG for his special treatment. But you can say what you like. You should thank your lucky stars you aren’t Lisa or Jisoo biased, we get nothing.

Jisoo its filming what could be jtbc biggest fucking drama, she lands main role from the get got (yes, yg has to let her do that unlike dumbasses that think yg has nothing to do with it) and Lisa got to mentor in china

I know u are an akgae bc u have no idea how rosé solo went. The only "promo" she got before her first teaser drop was from the fucking concert, yg remain silent about it for more than a month while her beside leak thru all social platform, she was absent the same way but u won't know that bc u don't follow bp

• Jisoo I'd filming what could be jtbc biggest fucking drama, she lands main role from the get got (yes, yg has to let her do that unlike dumbasses that think yg has nothing to do with it) and Lisa got to mentor in china

I know u are an akgae bc u have no idea how rodé solo went. The only "promo" she got before her first teaser drop was from the fucking concerts, yg remain silent about for more than a month while her beside leak thru all social platform, she was absent the same way but u won't know that bc u don't follow bp

Mentoring in China and having a drama are not the same as having solos.

I am not an akgae. I am just sick of mistreatment. I also agree that Rosé has been mistreated a lot by YG too.

• Mentoring in China and having a drama are not the same as having solos.

I am not an akgae. I am just sick of mistreatment. I also agree that Rosé has been mistreated a lot by YG too.

Are u dumb? They have those jobs while rodé solo was happening do u wnat all 3to have the solo at the same time? When is jisoo gonna film and won't say shit when she been filming snowdrop from months and she still has 5 episodes to film

U don't know what u are talking about then, u all can't wait for shit, when jusoo herself talk about Lisa solo the same way she did for rosé

• Why would Lisa's contract be different from Rosé? They are both foreigners. Article doesn't make sense and seems to be making rumours out of Jennie & Rosé's trip to LA.

no

people who have koreans parents , are consider koreans in korea, even if their nationality is australian etc....

that's why rosé is consider as a koreans

meanwhile Lisa parents are from thailand so she's a foreigner

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Mentoring in China and having a drama are not the same as having solos.

I'd like a written apology with tears on it if chaennie activity turns out to be for the group. I'm not joking.

• I'd like a written apology with tears on it if chaennie activity turns out to be for the group. I'm not joking.

If not better be prepared for disbandment. Bc we also wanted Lisa for andam event in Paris. It was a huge opportunity for her but YG ofc is afraid she might even be more impactful bc there were only important people in the fashion industry in this event. He is sooo jealous I'm sorry to say this

• If not better be prepared for disbandment. Bc we also wanted Lisa for andam event in Paris. It was a huge opportunity for her but YG ofc is afraid she might even be more impactful bc there were only important people in the fashion industry in this event. He is sooo jealous I'm sorry to say this

:pepe-cross:

• This thread contains 74 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!